SORT BY Relevancy
This Episode: Paula talks about the challenge for adult children who relocate to care for their loved ones. Caregiving is one of the greatest challenges and opportunities most of us experience in a lifetime.
Each week Paula Falk moderates a support group of caregivers dealing with the challenges of Alzheimer's. She's helped to provide guidance and a constant reminder to each member they're not alone, that it's okay to feel frustrated, sad, angry, but to not lose sight of their own health and mental wellness.
Many members of this support group have become good friends and provide a support network. Now, we want to share what we've learned in a series of short podcasts, each one about a tip to help you stay focused on your own health and well-being, as well as the loved one you're caring for.
Paula Falk is the Director of the Caregiver Resource Center (CRC) and Adult Day Service Program at The Living Room at Senior Friendship Centers’ Sarasota campus. The Caregiver Resource Center is a community collaboration bringing together agencies and businesses offering services and products to help caregivers through one of life’s more challenging times. For more information, call 941.556.3270, email email@example.com, or visit www. friendshipcenters.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- AFP Radio Network (16 chatters)
- SpiritRadio (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (7 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (7 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (7 chatters)
- acmedia (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (5 chatters)
- EGH Media (5 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (3 chatters)
- Living the Shift (2 chatters)
- Hot Spot Sports PLUS (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)