SORT BY Relevancy
Confronting reality for any business owner involves asking the tough questions such as: What is your strategy? What are your plans for growth, and are you on track, AND are the leaders in your company ready to charge. Most importantly you as an entrepreneur needs to know what's on the horizon and how to prepare for it. On this episode of The Hut, Hosts Patrick Shore and Jodi Livengood will walk you their blueprint on how to grow your business with your feet firmly planted in reality.
Patrick Shore is President, and CEO of Intellithink, LLC Intentional Innovation, bringing more than twenty-five years of experience in defining, designing and implementing fresh ideas with results.
Find out more at http://intelli-think.com/
Hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski on the QTI Power Hour continue their discussion of owning a small business including employee reviews and promotions, and the headaches and challenges that accompany successful business growth.
In the news...
They'll discuss the recently announced plan of attack by the White House against the group ISIS
Jason Lofton is President and CEO of QTI, a diversified player in all aspects of construction throughout the Midwest To learn more about the hosts, go online: http://www.qti5.com
Join us for scintillating discussion about Heidegger's famous essay, Building Dwelling Thinking.
Hosted by Alex Greenwood and federally-certified ACA specialist, Greg Howard
On this episode, find out more about SHOP, The Small Business Health Options Program, its eight hidden issues and why you as a small business owner, should investigate alternatives
You'll get a detailed explanation of what defined contribution and private exchange models are and which companies are choosing to head in that direction for isnurance coverage for their employees.
To learn more visit: http://www.acamadeeasy.com
To find out more about host Alex Greenwood go online: http://www.alexgpr.com/
Show music --"Protofunk by Kevin McLeod of Incompetech."
U.S. BANK AND AUSA PRESENT
AN EVENT FOR VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS OWNERS
AND VETERANS WHO ARE THINKING OF STARTING A BUSINESS
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 11AM - 7PM
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington
7800 Normandale Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439
This free event will feature a number of sessions including:
Business planning and marketing research
Websites and social media
Financing and financing alternative solutions
Effective sales and marketing training
Legal considerations of starting a business
Networking & lunch with leading veteran business owners
Business and Communication Strategist and Keynote Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds to Master the Inner and Outer Game of business.
Breakthrough Radio is a global business radio show that delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for leaders in business. Entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals join us every Monday.
Joseph McCormack, author Brief: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less
Andrea Waltz, author Go For No and keynote speaker-Challenging your fears and commitment.
Follow us with hashtag #BBSradio for the up to the minute news.
Ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com 6 Critical Leadership Moments
Dr. Angie Besendorfer, chancellor of Western Governors University in Missouri, joins Smart Companies KC host Kelly Scanlon to discuss digital degree offerings that can help business owners reach the top of their game. Dr. Besendorfer also provides insights into how to choose the right university; tips for enhancing the online learning experience; suggestions for balancing family, work and education; and how to use tuition reimbursement programs to retain employees and make them better workers.
To listen to more shows hosted by Kelly Scanlon, visit the Smart Companies Radio archives.
On today's show we continue our series on The Energy of Money. In the first segment we discuss the continuing false flag saga of black people being disrespected in sports. A racially charged email led to Atlanta Hawks owner Bruce Levenson giving up his team was discovered during an internal investigation following a racially driven comment by another member of the Hawks leadership, What is this really about. I say its about business, not race!
In the second segment we explore what it really takes to be in business. There is a difference between the mind of an owner and the mind of an employee. We will explore how that dynamic manifests in the black community. After last week’s show I took it upon myself to set up a series of meetings with a prominent banker to discuss why it’s so easy to get a church loan but not a business loan in black communities. What was revealed to me will startle you.
In the final segment we take your phone calls at 347.850.1753.
On this episode of The QTI Power Hour, Hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski discuss employee theft and what to do about it. Discover why owning your own business means being ever vigilant and to expect the unexpected.
Jason Lofton is President and CEO of QTI, a diversified player in all aspects of construction throughout the Midwest
To learn more about the hosts Jason & Steve, go online at: http://www.qti5.com/
Home Based Business University Radio Show is here to promote opportunities both domestically and internationally. We will hear from Entrepreneurs from all countries around the world. We will learn about new and exciting business opportunities as well as innovative products and services which will help us make for a Better World.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (31 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- BlackWomensBlueprint (6 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (4 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- UAM Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- PSP (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- lesbishopXjoe (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (0 chatters)