SORT BY Relevancy
THE SECRET TO ETERNAL LIFE
Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection ("I love my mother") to pleasure ("I loved that meal"). It can refer to an EMOTION of a strong ATTRACTION and personal ATTACHMENT.
It can also be a VIRTUE representing human attributes like kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BEWTEEN THE LOVE AND A LOVE?
Have you ever wondered if there is a secret recipe to creating a loving, meaningful and fulfilling relationship? Are you longing for or holding out for Mr. or Mrs. Right? Have you sworn off being a couple because of bad relationship experiences that has left you in protection mode?
Relationship Coach, Eva Love, yeah her surname is LOVE, has created a system that supports you in finding love within self and applying that to any relationship. She also shows you how to enhance any relationship that you are currently in. Coach Eva experienced a profound life altering event in 1989, which lead to her creating the Love Miracle System.
Join me, Dr. Wendy Dearborne Choice Expert, Expression Coach and Artist Olivia Lashley and Relationship Coach Eva Love as we explore her Love Miracle System and how to find love.
Jesus the son of the True and Living God who has All Power is the way, the truth, and the life. (Light) The light shines in darkness and the darkness comprehend not. Many want believe no matter what God through his son does for other the non believe want believe in the only begooten son of God. Yet God loves them and allows them to live daily. Simply because he does not give to them in a way they want it.
Jesus in the Morning brings a different topic or speaker daily.
I have been on a self examination, soul searching wrestling match for the last month trying to figure out how I was going to have the best year of my life. I can say I have found the way to achieve success no matter what it looks like today and it is 100% recession proof, slump proof and works when you actually work it.
I am currently ready 7 books and the bible and am going to share with you the formula for lasting success for you as a leader in your home and business and no matter where you go you will be the happiest you have been and positive impact player at home and in the office guaranteed. I realize I have tried everything and I have great news to share about all of it and also the humbling self exam that really turned me around.
If you are looking for the best turn around plan that will see results today and ad infinitum then take a listen you can call on your cell at 347-996-5674 or listen online
I will be using the Gospels as scripture foundation model and personal experiences and HIS Strory the History of Jesus and how it pertains to our best practices as humans in Him now!
in The Bible
In this episode Minister Jerrold Smith is going to teach about what name of Jesus means.
Steven Conrad is the writer of The Pursuit of Happyness, The Weather Man, and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. In 2008 he wrote and directed The Promotion. His latest films include: Unfinished Business starring Vince Vaughn (out March 6th) and Belushi starring Emile Hirsch (pre-production) which he will be writing/directing.You can email your questions to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @123F
Join Brother Brian as he concludes his sermon series on "Believe" This week Brother Brian shares with us how to not doubt God but to only believe that he will take us out of what mayseem to be an totally impossible situation. Join Brother Brian this Friday at 12:00 A.M. as he concludes his series on "Believe" Whatever you do, dont doubt, jus believe that God will get you through the outermost circumstances. Invite a friend to tune in. One Word From God can change your life around! Glory Be To God!
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
in Self Help
The Grateful Life: The Secret to Happiness and the Science of Contentment is a guide to discovering and realizing one's deepest longings by cultivating thankfulness into daily living.
Through the years of research and practice, bestselling authors Nina Lesowitz and Mary Beth Sammons have discovered that grateful living can change lives. Spiritual advisors and wellness practitioners have long embraced gratitude as a fundamental component of wellness and mindfulness. Real-life stories and tips are included in the book by people who have adopted gratefulness and transformed their lives through the power of thankfulness--in good times and bad. Not only have they cultivated contentment, but scientists and researchers too agree that an attitude of gratitude leads to a happier, healthier and more abundant life.
Mary Beth Sammons joins Rainbow Vision at 5pm PT, 6pm MT, 7pm CT, 8pm ET. She is an award-winning journalist and author who has contributed to Family Circle magazine, the Chicago Tribune's lifestyle section, and various online health and wellness websites. She is the author of 11 books in the women's self-help and health and wellness fields, including: We Carry Each Other: Getting through Life's Toughest Times, My Family: Collected Memories, Gifts with Heart, Living Life as a Thank You, and What Would You Do if You Knew You Could Not Fail?: How to Transform Fear into Courage.
Read more at: http://thegratefullifebook.com/about/
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (18 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (12 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- pkbemmes (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WATB Radio *We are the Bride* (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)