SORT BY Relevancy
50 Years Later After the "I have a dream" Speech
This year I celebrated my 50th Birthday and my gift is to remind us how important it is to give back. What is the meaning of life if we don't leave a legacy from which others benefit?
Our forefathers and mothers planted trees from which we gather fruit, and dug wells from which we quench our thirst.
So where are we 50 years later after the Famous I have a Dream Speech?
Detroit has a new Mayor, Mike Duggan, the first white mayor in 40 Years. What will Detroit become? How will the bankruptcy, Emergency Manager, the DPS school system change under the new regime?
I welcome your thoughts today as we have a conversation on Detroit's Rebirth, and the role its people play in having conversations that inspire action for change and growth.
Join the Call!!
Guest: Jorge Ponce, contributor to Babalu Blog.
Please support my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN
1st HOUR: Bristol Co-op public radio "Friday Drivetime" co-hosts Tony Gosling and Martin "Old Labour" Summers held a very interesting discussion into the investigations Summers made on the use of various intelligence agencies in the Ukraine. From the April 18th broadcast "State of the City":Second hour: Occupations of police and government buildings in Eastern Ukraine, talks between Russia, EU, US and Ukraine in Geneva agree protesters will disarm but Ukrainian occupiers say they will ignore the decision. Leaked phone call from Estonian foreign minister Umas Paets to EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton. Similar situations in Venezuela (2002) and Syria (2011). According to Dispatches documentary ‘Murder in St James’, PC Yvonne Fletcher was not killed from the Libyan embassy in (1984). Was she killed by the security services: CIA, Mossad or MI5. Executive Director of the Open Rights Group Jim Killock talks about next week’s surveillance legal action talk at St Werburgh’s Community Centre. Privacy not Prism – Challenging GCHQ in the European courts. Follow ORG Bristol on Twitter @ORGBristol. Granville Williams ... is preparing a new book on who owns the British media in the internet age.
2nd HOUR: Brian Lawless and RFK producer Michael Caddell discuss recent articles and news analysis about Ukraine including, but not limited to: Robert Parry's latest at Consortium News concerning the New York Times half-ass correction of a photo it published falsely proving Russian commandos infiltrated into Ukraine (see it here), and Dave Lindorff's examination, of the hypocrisy of U.S. officials Vice- President Joe Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry.
In recognition of Bastille Day, Matthew, in this special Monday episode, discusses the book that caused the French Revolution: "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (The Dangerous Liaisons), written by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos. The book -- perhaps unintentionally -- set off pious sentiment against the Ancien Regime, and its influence carries on today.
Eisenhower, in his personal letters, did not merely hate the Nazi Regime, and the few who imposed its will down from the top, but that HE HATED THE GERMAN PEOPLE AS A RACE. It was his personal intent to destroy as many of them as he could, and one way was to wipe out as many prisoners of war as possible. Of course, that was illegal under International law, so he issued an order on March 10, 1945 and verified by his initials on a cable of that date, that German Prisoners of War be predesignated as "Disarmed Enemy Forces" called in these reports as DEF. He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were not to be fed or given any water or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was not to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction
The prisoners received on the first day a small portion of food, but on the second and subsequent days it was cut in half. To get it, they were forced to run through the formation of soldiers. Hunched over, they ran between the rows of American guards who beat them with sticks as they approach to food. April 27 they were transferred to the American camp Heidesheim, where for several days there was no food at all, and then only slightly.
Under the open sky, starved, tortured by thirst, people began to die. Liebig counted daily from 10 to 30 bodies that were dragged out of his section "B", which contained about 5,200 people. He saw the prisoner scored another to death because of a small piece of bread.
Headlines and nightmares. But wait... I repeat myself.
Border policy is backfiring
Gutierrez: Border is Secure
Holder: Racial Animus
Liberty or Tyranny?
Mexicans blame Americans for Death Train
Small Lifeless children wash up on banks of Rio Grande
Admin covers up dead kids
Obama and his mental state of mind
Kristinn Taylor broke three HUGE immigration stories this week that were linked on the Drudge Report. His latest? He joins us tonight with details.
Also... earlier today I participated in a telecon about the US House lawsuit against Barack Hussein Obama. On the telecom -- South Carolina Rep. Tom Rice and Constitutional Law expert David Rivkin who offered his expert opinion this morning to the House Rules Committee.
The Hon. Elizabeth Letchworth, retired Secretary to the US Senate (Majority) joins us tonight to look into House speaker John Boehner's lawsuit to sue the president.
Should be a good show. Better if YOU'RE there.
Headlines and nightmares. Wait... I repeat myself.
The D.C. Circuit Court’s ruling takes a (theoretical) step toward reining in executive overreach; The U.S. Court of Appeals needed to strike down the Regime’s latest lawless fix - and it did (for now); Halbig rebuked the Regime's lawlessness, but what happens next is crystal clear: it's going to Olympus, baby, because the Fourth Circuit ruled the other way; and Barack Obama declares "We're all gay, now."
Patriot Come Lately Talk Radio - British by birth, American by choice. The voice of the conservative resistance.
Tonight I reminded listeners about some of the almost 500 lies, falsehoods, frauds perpetrated upon the American people by the regime of King Barry. I did this because we need to tell people that, in addition to debacles like ObamaCurse, this administration is so corrupt and untrustworthy that they do not deserve to have the power that they have taken. In November 2014 we need to send a message that is reinforced in 2016 again, "no big government, especially when that government cannot be trusted to tell the truth."
GLENN BECK'S BOLD AND SANCTIMONIOUS TOUR
Sundance at The Conservative Treehouse has posted his thoughts about Beck's efforts. I agree with his assessment, especially about how Beck is labeling us "Right Wing" . Really, Glenn? Really? I'm deeply offended.
Read the whole thing. I am curious to know what YOU think?
The Woodpile Report
Glenn speaks directly to parents of illegal children
Dead boy found in Rio Grande
We're all becoming border states now
Paul Ryan - Immigration bills dead
Andrea's Facebook Dialog
The Buccaneers are on the verge of kicking off their 2014 training camp, and that means Ken and Leo have even more to say about the team as they prepare for their first season under a new regime.
The guys talk about what they expect from a brand new coaching staff in Tampa Bay. What does Lovie Smith bring to the table as a defensive architect, and what will a Jeff Tedford offense look like?
And let's not ignore special teams! Who will stand out in the third phase of the NFL game, and will Lovie Smith's staff improve things on punts and kickoffs in Tampa?
Finally, the guys talk about the players they expect to stand out during training camp and will be hot topics of discussion a month from now when the final roster is decided.
Hello listeners, welcome to my second show here on blogtalkradio.
This mornings show is on fitness, beginner fitness, sharing my beginner fitness personal experience...years ago and still going. With 24 years of fitness training under my belt, including personal yoga and meditation, I have always found this the most gorgeous beauty treatment...inside and out.
So if the topic on fitness makes you a bit nervous, feeling you should more, or start a fitness regime, or feeling guilty for missing one day...lets put all of this 'thinking' to rest. Exercise should be fun, and of your style of movement. Some people choose 'the gym' for weights as the ultimate training equipment, some yoga for an all over awesome, and some people prefer dance or biking. So lets talk about all of this, and how being active is a beautiful thing...face it, we all enjoy being attractive, if not for others, for our selves in a healthy way.
Thank you for for listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (62 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)