SORT BY Relevancy
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Emergency Physician Dr. Ryan A. Stanton, spokesman for the American College of Emergency Physicians and he is also the Medical Director for Lexington, KY Fire/EMS. Dr. Stanton will be stopping by the show to discuss important safety tips to help keep children out of hosptial emergency rooms this Halloween.
Also on the broadcast, we will be joined by John Breyault with The National Consumers League (NCL). John is the Vice President for Public Policy on Telecommunications & Fraud as well as the Director of NCL's Fraud.org website. John visits the Code Red! radio show live to talk about some of the major scams and frauds that are occurring both online and offline and what specific precautions you can take to avoid becoming a scam victim.
Later in the show, October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Domestic violence affects one in four women during their lifetime. We are delighted that New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Dr. Sanjay Jain will visit the show live to provide some important insight to preventing domestic violence incidents and getting out of an abusive situation. Dr. Jain will also share some vital safety tips that could help save the lives of domestic violence victims.
During this live Code Red! radio show broadcast, host Alfred McComber's featured guests will include Marietta Jelks, Consumer Action Handbook Manager with the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Citizen Information Center in Washington, DC.
Marietta will be stopping by the show live to discuss her government agency's FREE Consumer Action Handbook as well as, "6 Tips from USA.gov for Keeping Teens Safe on Social Media."
It's also Fire Prevention Week and as a result, later in the show Alfred will be joined live by Brett Brenner, president of the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) in Arlington, VA who stops by the show to discuss the extreme importance of being proactive to help reduce electrical fire hazards and keep your loved ones, business and/or organization safe from fires.
Later in the broadcast, Dr. Jacqueline Danik, Associate Director of Cardiovascular Research And Attending Physician in the Department of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke's (in New York) will visit the show live to share how you can become a "Heart Hero" during the month of October which has been designated, "National Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month."
Dr. Danik will share important insight about what sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is and how you could help save a life just by learning livesaving hands-only CPR and how to properly use an automated external defibrillator. Dr. Janik will also discuss Mount Sinai Health System's special SCA Awareness Fairs that are taking place in the New York City metropolitan area this month.
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, Host Alfred McComber's guests will include Gail Moraton, Business Resiliency Program Manager with the Insurance Institute For Business & Home Safety (IBHS). Gail will stop by the show live to talk about the importance of having business preparedness plans in place before natural and man-made disasters happen and her organization's FREE comprehensive business continuity planning toolkit named, OFB-EZ.
The toolkit and its recommendations have been included in two preparedness guides recently released by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Ms. Clarissa Hunter knows what it feels like to be Abandon ,Starved ,Abused by many. Foster Care and then some!!! She has come From Pain To Purpose!! Tune in Tues. 9/2/14 8pm est.
Tim Janakos your host and certified emotion code practitioner, and student of many other healing modalities, such as Quantum Touch 2.0, Three Dimensional Therapy, Access Consciounsess, The Body Code and Lloyd Mear's Healing Frequencies.will be taking your calls as he does every week, twice a week.
If you haven't tried energy healing, this is your lucky chance to call in.
More about Tim Janakos and his work can be found at www.tjmusic.org
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Nature has all the answers would like you to join us as we discuss the many ways pain and inflammation can be removed from the body. When I hear pain I always think of that singer Kimberly Palmer Washington, she did a song "The Willow Tree" and in it she explained how any time she was in any type of pain her grandfather would tell her to go sit under the Willow tree............ and before long her pain would be gone. I wonder if she knew that the number one over the counter pain relief was derived from the Willow tree.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Many people suffer daily with chronic pain. Making it through the day is often a struggle and pain killers are not always the answer.
Enter Dr. Daniel Twogood. He has plan for pain relief which he lays out in his book, Chronic Pain Gone in 90 Days, that you can start using today.
Paula D'Andrea (http://pauladandrea.com/)was a premier fitness trainer in Los Angeles when she embarked on a new career as a Transformation Specialist. She works with people suffering from chronic pain, obesity and self-sabotaging beliefs and shows them how to use fitness to overcome their situations.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (37 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- TimBinnall (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (0 chatters)