SORT BY Relevancy
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Douglas W. Colbert, Jr., who is the author of the brand new quick read book entitled, "The PIP Guide" available on Amazon.com. The guide which specifically deals with "Police Interaction Procedure" is a new valuable resource that helps educate both men and women about interacting with law enforcement officers across America.
Douglas will visit the show live to discuss the guide and provide some important tips and situational advice that could be extremely beneficial if you are ever stopped or have an encounter with police officers.
Later in the broadcast, Alfred will be joined by Personal Defense Expert & Nutritional Coach Jennifer Cassetta who is also the co-author of the brand new book, "Hear Me Roar." Jennifer specializes in helping women across America increase their self confidence, their health and their personal security.
Jennifer will be stopping by the show to discuss the ABC's of personal security and safety for women and she will also provide some very important safety tips that could just save your life!
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Emergency Physician Dr. Ryan A. Stanton, spokesman for the American College of Emergency Physicians and he is also the Medical Director for Lexington, KY Fire/EMS. Dr. Stanton will be stopping by the show to discuss important safety tips to help keep children out of hospital emergency rooms this Halloween.
Also on the broadcast, we will be joined by John Breyault with The National Consumers League (NCL). John is the Vice President for Public Policy on Telecommunications & Fraud as well as the Director of NCL's Fraud.org website. John visits the Code Red! radio show live to talk about some of the major scams and frauds that are occurring both online and offline and what specific precautions you can take to avoid becoming a scam victim.
Later in the show, October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Domestic violence affects one in four women during their lifetime. We are delighted that New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Dr. Sanjay Jain will visit the show live to provide some important insight to preventing domestic violence incidents and getting out of an abusive situation. Dr. Jain will also share some vital safety tips that could help save the lives of domestic violence victims.
During this live Code Red! radio show broadcast, host Alfred McComber's featured guests will include Marietta Jelks, Consumer Action Handbook Manager with the U.S. General Services Administration's Federal Citizen Information Center in Washington, DC.
Marietta will be stopping by the show live to discuss her government agency's FREE Consumer Action Handbook as well as, "6 Tips from USA.gov for Keeping Teens Safe on Social Media."
It's also Fire Prevention Week and as a result, later in the show Alfred will be joined live by Brett Brenner, president of the Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) in Arlington, VA who stops by the show to discuss the extreme importance of being proactive to help reduce electrical fire hazards and keep your loved ones, business and/or organization safe from fires.
Later in the broadcast, Dr. Jacqueline Danik, Associate Director of Cardiovascular Research And Attending Physician in the Department of Medicine at Mount Sinai St. Luke's (in New York) will visit the show live to share how you can become a "Heart Hero" during the month of October which has been designated, "National Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Month."
Dr. Danik will share important insight about what sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is and how you could help save a life just by learning livesaving hands-only CPR and how to properly use an automated external defibrillator. Dr. Janik will also discuss Mount Sinai Health System's special SCA Awareness Fairs that are taking place in the New York City metropolitan area this month.
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, Host Alfred McComber's guests will include Gail Moraton, Business Resiliency Program Manager with the Insurance Institute For Business & Home Safety (IBHS). Gail will stop by the show live to talk about the importance of having business preparedness plans in place before natural and man-made disasters happen and her organization's FREE comprehensive business continuity planning toolkit named, OFB-EZ.
The toolkit and its recommendations have been included in two preparedness guides recently released by the International Economic Development Council (IEDC).
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Classic episode from Living Wealthy Radio. www.livingwealthyradio.com
NY Times bestselling author and natural healing advocate Harvey Diamond joined Teresa for a discussion about pain and why it's not necessarily inevitable as we age.
Diamond talks about his own #fibromyalgia and how he used diet and nutrition to alleviate his suffering. Harvey Diamond believes poor gut health is a major contributor to chronic pain and provides information about the use of digestive enzymes to help combat pain and inflamation.
Harvey Diamond is the bestselling author of Fit for Life and Living Without Pain and a regular guest on television and radio programs across the country.
Ms. Clarissa Hunter knows what it feels like to be Abandon ,Starved ,Abused by many. Foster Care and then some!!! She has come From Pain To Purpose!! Tune in Tues. 9/2/14 8pm est.
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the ministry of Iesous as the one who bore our pain. All persons experience pain in this life. Life is filled with painful events. There are those who cause pain to others, and those who are the victims of painful behavior. The human condition is such that a Savior is needed. If Iesous did not exist it would be necessary to invent him.
in Self Help
For the next two months, I'm going to be getting you ready for next year. This month we are going through a study called "The Wealth Code." We're going to study one set of verses for the next couple of weeks, Deuteronomy 8:18-19, and allow God to prepare our hearts to receive more and be used for greater works in the upcoming year.
The week we are going to learn about how to create wealth. According to God's Word, building wealth starts from within. It's not something that you can borrow from others, you have to produce it from the talents, gifts, and abilities that you've been given. So prepare your hearts and your minds as God speaks to us about building a solid foundation for increase.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (199 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (34 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- TimBinnall (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (0 chatters)