SORT BY Relevancy
Sammi and Mina discuss the role of "the other woman". Can we remove our moral lens from the way we perceive mistresses? Is there any merit in being the other woman? As wives, can we come to see things from the other woman's perspective? Is it ever respectable to be the other woman?
It's the calm before the storm this week on the Punch Drunk Podcast! With summer movie season mere weeks away and Captain America two weeks past we get to talk about some smaller films that can satiate your cinematic needs until Spider-Man hits, namely the romantic comedy The Other Woman starring Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, and Kate Upton...oh I can't forget about Jamie Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) who plays the man these three are fighting with/over. Then it's on to an American remake of an amazing french action film with Brick Mansions starring Paul Walker and Rza.
Is your boyfriend married? This might sound like a silly question, but in this day and age, it’s actually not that uncommon. What happens when you meet the love of your life, only to find out that he is already married? Perhaps his marriage was already over by the time you came into the picture… Perhaps it wasn’t. Whether you believe that falling in love with a man who’s already spoken for is right or wrong, it happens! Tune into our episode: The Other Woman! We’ll be hearing first-hand accounts from women who have been the mistress, as well as women who found out about their husbands’ mistresses! Why be #1, when you can be #2... we will be discussing, the new show, 'Being Mary Jane.' We are hear to answer all of your questions and we definitely want to hear both sides!
After many years of acting, he asked famed director Barry Levinson for a production job and was guided to the casting department. Matthew has since spent the next 19 years directing actors as a casting director, working with Tim Burton on “Ed Wood and “Mars Attacks”, Brett Ratner on “Rush Hour 1 and 2” and “Family Man”, Nick Cassavetes on “Unhook the Stars”, “She’s So Lovely”, “John Q” “The Notebook”, “Alpha Dog” ,“My Sisters Keeper” and “The Other Woman”, and producer Jerry Bruckheimer on “Crimson Tide” (Tony Scott) and “Con Air” (Simon West). Matthew’s ability to spot and work with talent has allowed him to discover or advance the careers of James Gandolfini and the late Philip Seymour Hoffman (“Money For Nothing”), Ryan Phillipe, Steve Zahn, Danny Nucci and James LeSure (“Crimson Tide”), Don Cheadle (“Devil in a Blue Dress”), Dave Chappelle and Monica Potter (“Con Air”), Lucy Liu (“Shanghai Noon”), Dakota Fanning (“Tomcats”), Roselyn Sanchez (“Rush Hour 2”) Rachel McAdams (“The Notebook”), Katt Williams (“Friday After Next”), and Anton Yelchin, Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried (“Alpha Dog”) just to name a few! You can email your questions to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @123Film
Have you ever been the "other" woman or man in a relationship? I have, and I can tell you it's no fun when the hits the fan! However I have to realize that the "other" woman is usually the victim, pulled into a world, she never wanted to be in. At least that the case for me. I would love to hear your story on how the "other" woman or man have effected your marriage or relationship. Married women, how do you handle the "other" woman? Married men, how do you address the "other" man? I'm going to share the message I received via FB when confronted by a married woman. One thing is for sure, there is 3 sides to every story, and soon you will hear my side.
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, were review four new films: The Other Woman, Locke, Last Passenger, and Bright Days Ahead.
“This book will be truly successful if it encourages you to help not only yourself but also another woman, sister, or friend in need of wellness. This book is your reminder from the universe that you possess the innate power to create transformation and change—personally, communally, and globally. Bring forth your Het-Hru warrior queen skills and you will be victorious in remaking yourself into a divine vision. Now is your time—the time to reclaim your self and unleash your power as a Sacred Woman.”
Excerpt From: Afua, Queen. “Sacred Woman.” Ballantine Books, 2009-06-10. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=420726210
Join us for our next Woman to Woman Real Talk Session. Our guest will be HIT (HIScoach in training) Christina Saunders and she will be speaking to us about overcoming rejection. Sit back, relax and enjoy 30 minutes of inspired real talk just for you.
Successful Woman Radio is unique blend of a radio show, teleclass and personal development tools all wrapped in to one powerful information segment!
Join us every Monday at 12 Noon Eastern for information you'll be able to put to use in your life and business right away!
About the Host:
Trina Newby is a business consultant, success coach and CEO/Founder of WomenAboutBiz.com. She has empowered thousands of women with the tools and resources to see positive results. She is known for explaining and sharing life changing techniques like no other.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (134 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- SHRAonair (26 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (13 chatters)
- susun weed (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- cathelinejesse (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)