SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Stephanie and Angie share office space and share strategic alliance
Working for yourself is very isolating and so we have chosen to work together to support each other in a nurturing network. We invite you to join in with us in conversation, purpose and prayer.
We are nurturing a network
A place of individuals who want to grow with purpose
Today we are going to explore the question:
What does “retooling” yourself, mean?
Does this mean staying true to yourself?
Does it mean keeping up with trends?
Does it mean growing in a new understanding of yourself and where you are in this place and time?
The more we pay receive emails and messages to hurry up and build our businesses — the more we feel a call to go ‘counter culture'.
We feel called to work in small groups
It goes against all the current trends to ‘monetize’ your systems and to mass-produce a service that is meant to help you build income. We feel a pull to have a discussion about ways to nurture relationships. To grow as business women and not to be automated—rather to be present, connected and conscious.
Tonight's episode will be frought with references to sexual positions, horrible, vulgar things, and probably fecal matter. We will be discussing the movie "The Notebook" and what it represents to the world, as well as Nicholas Sparks and why he should probably be beaten within an inch of his life. We will also address Phil Robertson, Duck Dynasty, and Reality Television. There will be much debate, and someone will possibly leave the show crying, hopefully running away like an overly emotional elementary school girl when her book report goes awry. Join us!
"Marley Shebala's Notebook" This evening we will cover her incredible career as a professional journalist.
We will cover Title 2, the 49ers, happened at Navajo Times, is it really an unbiased newspaper, and of course, you can call in ask her your questions about the past and current events.
A Navajo Radio Show hosted by Cal Nez with Ms. Marley Shebala and Mr. Bill Donovan on a weekly discussion and commentaries and many invited guests. Asking the hard questions, clarifying issues, bringing people to the table.
Bringing about change with intellectual roundtable discussion. Forging a new future for the Navajo Nation and it's people.
Join us every week. Aheehe.
in Self Help
Join Angie and Stephanie as they share observations and reflections that nurture transforming thoughts and actions. Their conversation is a collection of notes, reflections, tips and resources that will help you to connect, create, restore and renew YOU.
Stephanie Ecke, LPC and Angie Woodrow, Certified True Colors Trainer and Life Coach share office space and a strategic alliance as The Grow The Group.
Michelle Lowney MacDonald is a member of the MacDonald Law Firm, LLC and intends to establish an alternative to family court in every state of the country. Michelle has a passion for justice, and strives to make the process as clear and straightforward for her clients as possible. Michelle’s knowledge of the law and experience in the courtroom give her credibility. Her easy-going style establishes trust – a great combination to assist parties in resolving disputes.
Michelle is recognized as one of the most skilled and knowledgeable attorneys, concentrating in the areas of Family Law, Divorce, Paternity, Adoption, Estate Planning, and Probate, including Civil Litigation and Appeals. Michelle’s Divorce and Estate Planning clients have benefited by her general knowledge of a broad range of legal areas including Business, Real Estate, and Criminal Defense. Michelle graduated cum laude from Boston College, receiving her BA degree in Communications and English. She earned her law degree from Suffolk University, and completed the program of Instruction for Lawyers at Harvard Law School. Michelle applies the same zeal, whether handling a Divorce, Estate Plan, or Probate involving a modest estate, or millions in assets.
Michelle has served as a Conciliation Court Judge in Hennepin County since 1999, and as an Adjunct Referee, Family Court since 1992. Michelle is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, Professionalism Committee, Hennepin County and Dakota County Bar Associations. Michelle is a certified parenting time expediter and a Rule 114 qualified Mediator and Arbitrator. Michelle aspires to be a United States Supreme Court Justice
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (66 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Ms Blue (19 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (18 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (12 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (5 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)