SORT BY Relevancy
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the necessity of the Word of God in our diabolic times. This age of extraordinary technological advances believes that it can get along very well without God. The average individual who is distracted with the indulgences of the flesh is not ready for the sobering reality that diabolic intrigue is immediately beind the veil of manipulated perception. God, however, knows the treachery of human motives. They are no mystery to him. It would be well for us to return to the Word of God and let him lead us out of our Techno-Spiritual Captivity of the soul.
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
Discussing my view and experience on relationships, being a female in her twenties. Is it needed? Is it the right time? Why many of us are so desperate for it? Also sharing a personal poem, centered around the dificulties of a relationship.
SkyVector.com was founded in 2005 by a web developer David Graves who was learning to fly at the time.
SkyVector is the most popular flight planner to view aeronautical charts online. Always current, and always free.
In addition, this site offers a free airport directory that displays real-time fuel prices on the charts as well as a forum allowing users to discuss site usage and features, and flying in general. SkyVector is not an official source of flight information and should not be used for navigation.
Today we we are joined by founder of SkyVector David Graves to discuss the story behind SkyVector and how it became the success it is today.
Nell Simmons - R&B Artist 2:15pm
Phenomenal Singer who has been blazing the scene as of late. One of the most powerful voices in the world this woman will blow you away. If you were to ask Nell who she is and what she contributes to the industry Nell says "I am something of the opposite having come to the industry only recently and largely in isolation." My story is about someone who came to make music later in life and had to do so using modern desktop technology and the internet to produce and promote more out of necessity than anything else. I think I can provide some insights for other emerging artists trying to find their way in the modern music industry.
Teddy Garcia - Singer/Songwriter Blues Jazz Artist 3:15pm
Teddy Garcia (48) in an emerging singer/songwriter, anchored in the blues tradition but drawing from many different contemporary styles to create his unique sound. Teddy’s musical style is diverse, with elements of jazz, latin, soul, rock and even funk in the songs though generally they all have an origin in the blues. His vocal style is smooth and mellow with melodic, clean guitar solos complimenting the lyrical content. His songs often relate to the classic blues themes of love, fatalism and restlessness.
L. Young - R&B Artist 4:15pm
L. Young has established himself as an artist, writer, and performer. He has been credited for writing, music, and production for several artists, as well as platinum selling soundtracks. “My music is the bridge to all my dreams, and the starting point for my main purpose on this planet. Through music I'm learning who I actually am as a person,”
DETOX- Detoxing your Mind, Body and Spirit from the inside out. Our intro on how we met and why we began living a detox lifestyle. Talk about how it has helped us and the benefits of it. The necessity of this lifestyle for everyone. We will go over the different types of detoxes that need to occur. (Also the detoxes we are personally doing) We will discuss how detoxing brings you closer to God and all the goals you are looking to achieve. Then talk about living a clean lifestyle as a whole and being "Married 2 Change" finally we will end the show on a thought provoking quote or question that we will follow up on next weeks show.
Rev. Catinia Francis ministers on the subject of renewing our minds. The Christian life is not a "one shot deal", it requires a continual feeding from the Word of God.
Every Sunday at 6:30 PM EST, Dr. Lord Grantham Taylor, Hughes J.d., L.c.m.D., Ph.D. (Grantham), explores the 1930 Geneva Convention International bankruptcy and its contemporary effects on our society. He also analyses the necessity of his four foundation bankruptcy platform planks of health, sovereignty, solvency, and afianchetto. These planks include talking about bankruptcy money issues, e.g., Federal Reserve exemption account accessable fees which help those in need along with detailed information regarding all currency.
Grantham, having been a contracts expert for many years is presently a retired trust lawyer with his family as the eminent Bauer-Rothschild clan that gleans his lordship as one Baron von Bauer-Rothschild. That credibility and his Self-Realization experience in India many years ago displays his particular brand of intelligently illuminating yet glib presentation. Along with his journalist "side-kick" Gabriella Foster, they bring a fun atmosphere to seemingly lugubrious salient subjects effecting our world today. Come join this "dynamic duo" and learn about important information necessary in negotiating our way in a venue of confusion at times. Clear and cogent insightfulness genuinely will enable many to free themselves from the political ignorance around them. Much of this ignorance remains the problems of not knowing the Uniform Commercial code (UCc) and its lawful presence in the international courts. We know that the courts remain mostly in denial of the UCc. Grantham explains rightfully so as of the bankruptcy embarrassment and potential handgun revolution concern. He adds that provocative positions are unnecessary and working together gathering wisdom instead of adversarialism. Again, join this perfect recumbentibus team extrapolating a more powerfully pithy political posture found nowhere else.
Scott Hunter talks with Bill Black about the Mindset of Success and how to make things better at work. Scott talks about the necessity for teams to “work together on behalf of a future they all have committed to” (the Company Vision)
On the run? Take us with you! Just tell Siri or Google to “find Exit Coach Radio!” for our mobile app (or enter ExitCoachRadio.com into your mobile browser)
"Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the universe exists, why we exist," -Stephen Hawking "The Grand Design"
My eyes are constantly wide open to the extraordinary fact of existence. Not just human existence, but the existence of life and how this breathtakingly powerful process, which is natural selection, has managed to take the very simple facts of physics and chemistry and build them up to redwood trees and humans. We cannot, of course, disprove God, just as we can't disprove Thor, fairies, leprechauns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. -Richard Dawkins
The Ford Motor Car: A primitive man comes across Model-T truck. He figures out how to drive it, but sometimes it doesn’t run very well, and other times it does. He concludes that there is a god inside the truck, and when the god is happy it runs well, but when the god is mad it doesn't. In time the caveman learns how the engine works, as well as the importance of spark plugs, oil, and gas. Having mastered mechanical and chemical engineering, he concludes that there is no god inside the car, but rather the car simply came about as a result of the laws of nature, and given enough time and random events, many more cars would come about the same way. The caveman is confusing the agent (Henry Ford) with the mechanism (the Model-T truck). Henry Ford created the Model T truck. Mr. Ford used his knowledge of the laws of physics and chemistry as a means to create the truck. Having the ability to describe how the truck works does not do away with the necessity of Henry Ford, who designed the truck in the first place. It follows that having an understanding the laws of astrophysics, does not disprove God. -John Lennox (parapharased)
Personality Speaking welcomes Grief Counselor Katie Morse to discuss healing our grieving personalities during the holidays. Some of us find it difficult to deal with the sadness of losing someone we love. My guest is going to discuss how we handle the holidays, heal from our sadness and reconcile our feelings.
Katie Morse is a proud native Washingtonian. She grew up in far northeast Washington in Suburban Gardens, which was once the site of an African American amusement park. Katie graduated from McKinley Technical High School (Tech) in the days of the famous Circle T Marching band and the mighty Tech Trainers football and basketball teams. After high school, she attended the University of Maryland, College Park and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism. After a brief stint in radio at WWDC DC101, she settled in for a career at ATT from which she retired in 2008.
Katie accepted the gift of eternal life from Christ at an early age but rededicated her life to Him in 1994. Since then, she has strengthened her Christian walk with various courses of study and mission work. She joined First Baptist Church of Glenarden in 2007 and continues to grow spiritually. In 2007 the passing of her own precious Mother drew her attention to the necessity and benefit of grief support and counseling. Katie has been attending grief support sessions at FBCG since 2007 and, through God’s gentle healing and care, she is now able to co facilitate grief support classes for others seeking to grieve God’s way.
Katie strongly believes that God gives all of us the tools, character traits, skills, passion and knowledge to do the job he has assigned to each individual. When you line up with His will for your life, doing what He planned for you, you will experience your greatest success and receive blessings you have never imagined.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (28 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (26 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (6 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)