SORT BY Relevancy
When you're working parents, one of the hardest decisions you've got to make is finding the right childcare for your family. Many families choose to hire a nanny to have a more personalized and one-on-one interaction with their children. But when you're hiring an individual, how do you ensure you're finding someone you completely trust with your child and your home, who's reliable, honest and great with kids? It's like hiring a second (or third) parent for your children. For many parents, it's hard to find the right match.
On this episode Lindsay Thompson and Anna Stivers of The Nanny League are on to give you tips on how to find the right nanny, including:
* What to look for in a nanny
* What to think about when writing a job description
* Suggestions for interview questions, reference checks and background checks
* How to do a trial run with prospective nannies
* Standard benefits for nannies and basics on the legal aspects of hiring a nanny
* The benefits and costs of nanny placement services
* A special offer for LezBeMommies Radio listeners
Find out more about the Nanny League at http://www.thenannyleague.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thenannyleague and on Twitter @thenannyleague. Lindsay can be reached directly at (310) 893-9355.
Find LezBeMommies Radio online at http://www.lezbemommies.com/ or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LezBeMommiesRadio.
Join H5, Stacie Face and Nickold Blooded aka The Filthy Dish Crew as they talk about all the latest and greatest in the world of Pop Culture and Current Events! How deep does the scandal between Ben Affleck and the nanny go? We'll get into that and more on tonight's episode! Catch our show live Friday nights at 9 pm EST or anytime afterward on demand!
Key topics: Ben Affleck, Tom Brady, Lamar Odom, Lebron James, Morehouse University, Terrance Howard, Donald Trump
It was during the UNLEASHED CONFERENCE that Paula Furr Knight White de Cain introduced the new nanny "Pushie" to her children the members of New Destiny Christian Center Church. Tune in as Wolf Tracker further exposes Paula's new agenda for New Destiny Christian Center Church.
Wolf Tracker cordially invites Paula "Paulacchio" White to be his guest on today's broadcast. Paula can call in by dialing (347) 308-8221. Wolf Tracker wants to give this two-bit hustlers the opportunity to debunk everything he has to say about her!
A dedicated philanthropist and former nanny, Florence Ann Romano has always kept a special place in her heart for children.
Romano started caring for kids before she was a teenager, and she shares those experiences in her first book for children and their parents. Mascot Books releases “Nanny and Me” in May 2015. A woman with a charitable spirit, Romano spends time working with nonprofit organizations. Inspired by her younger brother, whom is autistic, she is the founder and president of a junior board that supports awareness for children, adults and families touched by Autism.
I recently had a simply delightful conversation with Florence about her children’s book, Nanny and Me, and a wide range of topics from what parents should look for when hiring a nanny, to mommy guilt and growing up with a sibling who lives with autism. Please take a listen.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children
PreK for PA
For more information, please visit...
Facebook: Mom Talk with Denise LaRosa
Coming in episode 100
Encryption and the government
Raise a free range kid go directly to jail?
CIA Investigates CIA and finds itself not guilty....
DHS A terrifying failure?
So join us tonight at 6PM EST
For all this and more
MGN Radio welcomes Jennifer Kuhn, Editor of Nanny Magazine to our show. Jennifer Kuhn is a writer/editor based in the DC Metro area. She holds a master’s degree in Publishing from The George Washington University. She has written for 303 Magazine (Denver-based fashion magazine), The Frisky, Southern Writer Magazine, and numerous other publications, and Jennifer is a freelance editor. Jennifer has also taught writing at Montgomery College and worked as a substitute teacher in multiple school districts in Connecticut. She enjoys the rigors of a full-time career in nonprofit STM publishing, attending conferences and networking with other publications professionals, and reading. Before beginning her career in publishing, Jennifer was a… drumroll, please… nanny! She has worked as nanny in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Maryland, caring for dozens of children in total, including twins, triplets, and children with learning and social disabilities.You don't want to miss this show on Wednesday at 9pm EST. Check out http://nannymag.com
Cato Institute senior fellow, Michael Tanner heads research into a variety of domestic policies with a particular emphasis on poverty and social welfare policy, health care reform, and Social Security. We will be discussing the concept of welfare especially when it becomes more profitable not to work. Please join us in this discussion by calling 646-652-4620. Look forward to hearing from you.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (25 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SSRN (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Short Track News (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- TDRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)