SORT BY Relevancy
Arkansas Business political columnists Robert Coon and Blake Rutherford talk with Online Editor Lance Turner about the 2014 midterm elections in Arkansas in an Election Day special podcast.
At Jumpwire Media, 90% of our clients are big media companies in television, radio, and publishing sectors. Many of them are losing their best people as they struggle with issues such as:
Legacy technology platforms to communicate internally (e.g. internal email servers - no cloud, no open instant messaging platforms)
Lack of transparency
Lack of fast and strong wifi in th work place
Hierarchical organization structures
Over zealous IT and legal departments that restrict access to basic websites like Facebook
Desktop PC towers instead of laptops that limit mobility
Cubicle working environments
The people who work at these companies are overworked, frustrated, and struggling to bridge old media values with the transparency and speed of the emerging media industry.
What are some of the best practices that both small and largemedia companies can implement right away to eliminate the frustration and retain employees? We will discuss during the show using examples and case studies from past clients.
Hope you can join us.
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Young Media Critics, "I Have a Medium, Please" will broadcast on a new day and new times.
You can listen to us now every Thursday, 3:00 p.m. (PST) and 6:00 p.m (EST).
Tune in on Thursday, November 20, 2014 and hear about the changes!
We will continue our examination and exploration of various forms of Medium- Plural MEDIA
Be sure to Listen in Thursday, November 20, 2014 3 p.m. (PST) and 6 p.m. (EST)
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about the latest in new media for small business owners.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (36 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Ask a PI (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)