SORT BY Relevancy
We talk to runners who were scheduled to run the 2012 NYC Marathon and who are running the 2013 NYC Marathon. How much do you remember about last year? Listen in as they all recount their experience around last year's race and their plans for 2013. The 2013 ING New York CIty Marathon will be a historic race.
Tiff and Andi talk with Manhattan based comedian, Jacqueline Kabat, about her upcoming documentary, COMEDY IMPROV CAN SAVE THE WORLD.
Jacqueline has been involved in all aspects of stand-up comedy, improv, and sketch writing. She can be seen at popular NYC clubs like Gotham Comedy Club and Caroline's on Broadway. We'll talk with Jacqueline about her shows, her upcoming film, how she teaches improv as a healing tool, and her work teaching children improv as a way to combat bullying. We'll also chat about her experiences working with Second City's Ann Bowen, Saturday Night Live's Amy Poehler, and Sex in the City's Mario Cantone.
Call in and join the show!
Makeup Artists, Aspiring Artists or just fans of makeup this exclusive series is just for U!! When it comes to being a savvy makeup artist, the big secret is: it’s all in the kit. Like your portfolio, your makeup kit is constantly evolving, expanding, changing, and what you have or don’t have in your kit can separate an expert from an amateur. Sometimes the hardest reality of putting together the perfect group of products is letting go of personal favorites and instead focusing on those practical essentials with time-tested benefits, versatility, and value.
Its in the bag!Do you want a kit that works best for you? Then let’s start with the bag. A makeup kit may be all about the product, but how it’s stored and transported are huge factors to consider. The life of a makeup artist is often location-based, and lugging an oversized kit around only to use a few items is a common, easily avoidable problem among young artists.
Interview with Divine Goddess Artistry
Karma Sutton "Lead Makeup Artist"
At Divine Goddess Artistry, they are focused on providing makeup services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – they will do everything they can to meet your expectations
Achieving a flawless face isn't just about the makeup, it’s also very much about how it's applied. Any makeup artist will tell you that the secret to their application is what they work with. The right tools can help you achieve your makeup goals precisely and effortlessly, transforming a basic makeup job into a look worthy of a beauty editorial. Tune in as we discuss Brush Up!
Did you ever wonder how you would feel running the NYC Marathon?
This program is taking place 4 hours and 30 minutes into the NYC Marathon and I will be broadcasting as i am running and with a little luck, a lot of training and with the help of Rebecca Norrington my guest co-host we will cross the finish line on air.
in 1991 and 1992 I ran the Marathon with a finishing time of 4:20 and 4:40. Assuming the same times, maybe a little slower as I am 21 years older you and I should cross while I am on air.
Guest Host Rebecca Norrington http://www.rebeccanorrington.com/
Strategies of Success Host Brian Cohen www.briansos.com firstname.lastname@example.org 631-255-3581
Now that you have your basic bag system set up, it’s time to figure out how you can compartmentalize. The most important thing to think about in organizing your kit is to think about what you can do to make carrying, locating and working from product as easy as possible. If you closely observe your own makeup application methods, you will see the patterns emerge in the order of your products, and organically devise the perfect way to keep them accessible. Tune in for Storage Secrets!
Hosted by Anyiah Essential
Natural, Vegan & Organic Makeup Updated Youtube Channel - Anyiahessentials Embrace the Natural You, Natural Hair & Beauty Event - Visit www.embracethenaturalyou.com Visit anyiahessentials.wordpress.com to view the blog post related to this post.
Check out www.eveorganicsbeauty.com - Michigan based natural, organic and vegan makeup, cosmetics, skincare, bodycare, etc
Follow me via:
Instagram - @anyiahessentials
Tumblr - @anyiahessentials - Natural Hair, Beauty & Frugal Finds
Twitter - @anyiahessential
Facebook - www.facebook.com/anyiahessentials
Thanks for listening!
Talk to you soon!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (125 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- First Love Radio (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (6 chatters)
- Growl Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (5 chatters)
- CharHardin (4 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Nikkology (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (0 chatters)
- D Hour Show (0 chatters)