SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into the BYGP Locker Room, for a very informative show about sports agents, and their role within today's sports arena. We are excited and honored, to bring long-time Bay Area sports agent, Angelo Wright, on the show to lay it all on the table for our BYGP audience.
Angelo, currently has players in the NFL and Canadian football league, and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Pro football contracts, and how to get the most value for his players. This should be a good one. Join us!
Before You Go Pro, is definitely excited, to bring another great college coach, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show, to talk about what it really takes to play major college football. Coach Chris Foster, has been the running backs coach, for three seasons, at the university of Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers football team, is always known to bring it on the football field, and the university stresses bringing it in the classroom as well. Tune in, to hear what coach Foster has to say about the App St. football program, recruiting, and the make-up of a great student-athlete, right here in the BYGP Locker Room!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to the university of Southeastern Oklahoma, D-Coordinator, Charlie Burks. This is a fabulous opportunity for any athlete or parent, with questions about college scholarships, to tune in.
Southeastern Oklahoma, is a division II program, that has a history of having great players, who are also great people off-the-field. Coach Burks, has coached at schools like West Texas A&M and East Central, and has a passion for feeding into young student-athletes. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room, to find out what it takes to catch the eye of a college recruiter, and receive an opportunity to play at the division II level.
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, for a very exciting show with Mr. Cosey Coleman! Not many can say that they have won a BCS National Championship, and a Super Bowl, along with being a high school and college football All-American. But Cosey can!
Mr. Coleman, has a wealth of valuable knowledge for aspiring football players who want to be more on and off-the-field. Tune in, for this fabulous opportunity to hear from a man who has been to the mountain top in football, but also has a unique view of the business side of the game. This is a can't miss opportunity. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room and learn.
We are excited and honored, to introduce one of the best USC Trojans of all-time, into the BYGP Locker Room. Mr. Gary Jeter, was a menacing defender for USC, from 1974-1977, where he was a three-time All-Conference performer, and earned first-team All-American honors in 1976. After his career at USC, Mr. Jeter became a first round NFL Draft choice, by being picked 5th overall in 1977.The business of football has changed throughout the years, and Mr. Jeter has some unique insights and advice for today's aspiring players and parents. Tune in, to this BYGP Locker Room Show episode, to capitalize on this valuable information, so that you can maximize the potential for personal football success!
Tune into this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, as we talk about the type of "GRIT" it takes, for a young man to succeed in the football industry. Whether it's a high school player, looking for a college opportunity, or a college football player, looking for a Pro shot. You can anticipate having to pay a price, to accomplish your dreams. Everyone does!
Anything worth having is going to cost, and with the right attitude, work-ethic, and "GRIT", you will be able to take hold of your opportunities!
Join us, as we discuss.
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk with former Carolina Panther, Ryne Robinson. Ryne, was an amazing prep player out of Toledo, OH, and then took his talents to the university of Miami (OH), where he became the school's all-time leader in punt return yardage.
Ryne, was such an amazing athlete, that he was actually a two-sport star at the university of Miami (OH), doubling up as a left-fielder on the Red Hawks baseball team! At the end of his college football career, he was drafted in the fourth round of the 2007 NFL Draft, to the Carolina Panthers.
Ryne, has an immense amount of experience and knowledge about the football entertainment industry, and he is excited to share his opinions and advice, with our aspiring players, in the BYGP Locker Room. Tune in!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we take the opportunity to listen and learn, from College Football royalty. After the un-timely passing of university of Colorado quarterback, Sal Aunese, the reigns were passed to a young, Darian Hagan.
Darian, ended up taking full advantage of the opportunity, and lead the CU Buffs to their very first, and only National Championship trophy in 1990! Now, Darian is the Director of Player Development, for the university of Colorado football team, and has an immense amount of knowledge and expertise to share with the BYGP audience.
If you were wondering what it takes to be a big-time high school and college student-athlete, this will be a show you definitely don't want to miss. Tune in!
Come join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former university of Nebraska star, and NFL Linebacker, Jay Foreman. This will be a Locker Room Show that you definitely don''t want to mis! Jay, is the son, of former Minnesota Vikings great, Chuck Foreman, and currently works in the entertainment media industry, covering college football.
There are success secrets that young athletes can pick up on when they listen to someone who has been where they want to go. Tune into this BYGP Locker Room Show, and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of Mr. Jay Foreman. Should be a good one. See ya in the Locker Room!
-Before You Go Pro
This may very well be one of our most important BYGP Locker Rooms Show as of yet! We are excited and honored, to bring Dr. Anthony Kontos, from the university of Pittsburgh, into the Locker Room to talk about the significance of concussions in football.
Dr. Kontos, has extensive experience and research, studying concussions that football players endure, and he wants to share his thoughts and opinions, with us in a very candid interview. Safety is a must for football players, and knowledge is just as powerful. Join us tonight as we grow and learn, with Dr. Anthony Kontos. Let's go!
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former university of Arizona great, and Indianapolis Colt, LaMonte Hunley! LaMonte, is a resource of amazing advice, for young football players today, and he is extremely excited to share his story, and opinions with our audience.
LaMonte, and his brother, Ricky Hunley, were dominant defensive players at the university of Arizona, back in the late 80's, and both have been chosen as one of the Top 50 football players in Arizona Wildcats history.
This is a show that no aspiring football player or parent should miss! Tune in, and listen for something that will give you an edge in your career. Let's go!
We are extremely excited to bring Dr. Lynn Owens, into the BYGP Locker Room, as she discusses her ground-breaking research, which helps people harness their true potential! Dr. Owens, is currently a tenured staff member of the Health and Human Development Department, at the university of Montana State, as well as the CEO and Founder of PerformanceWorks.
She has spent many years, studying human development and has helped many people understand their personality strengths and weaknesses. As athletes, it is essential to know what makes us tick on and off-the-field. Sometimes, we may be in a good state of mind, and experience tremendous success. Other times, we may feel depressed, and cant get a break!
Learn the reasoning behind our feelings, and how to make sure you align yourself for personal success, with Dr. Owens today!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- SportsBuzzRadio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (0 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)