SORT BY Relevancy
Lauren and Michelle continue to present the Inspirational Tool Kit that will empower you to have a uplifting holiday season. Come join us for the conversation. And if you wish to call in live, call our call in number is listed above. Cheers!!
Q Take long soaking baths with soft music and candles. I personally watch Frasier on Netflix while taking baths. It tickles my funny bone and I feel upbeat and happy after a long day. Going to sleep with happy thoughts will set you up for a better day tomorrow.
Q Walk. Get out and walk when you are feeling low. Put a smile on your face, even if you have to force it. Put one foot in front of the other and observe your surroundings. Notice the plants, count how many different kinds of flowers you see, even in winter there is beauty all around. Nature is our closest ally, because we are nature itself in a human expression.
Q Say hello to someone you don’t know. Just a smile and a quick acknowledgment of someone will put you on the path to happy. We all need someone to smile at us.
Q Keep the Gratitude list going, expand it, review the what your wrote before. SMILE, cause you can…
in Pop Culture
Who wrote the better love songs in the team of Lennon and McCartney, John or Paul? And what solid evidence is there to back it up? Thursday night at 9pmET, Dr. Kit O'Toole (Kit) and Jude Southerland Kessler (Kaboodle) will square off to debate this topic in the First Kit and Kaboodle Show of 2015!
Kit will take the case of the magicially melodic Mr. McCartney and Jude will uphold the case of creative genius, John Lennon. Each will play three songs to persuade the listener and will take about the muiscal elements, back story, lyrics, and impact of each song. You won't want to miss this fun and informative Kit and Kaboodle episode.
The John Lennon Hour will have 6 Kit and Kaboodle shows this year, one every other month in 2015. Next topic: Beatles songs that were panned by the critics which deserve a second look. Coming up April 2015.
Rachel Lynn - Pop/Soul Singer/Songwriter from Brooklyn,NY...New EP "To Street & Transfer" ft the single "Tend To Flame" out now..Check out her music & tour dates @ www.facebook.com/rachellynnsings
Airsickness - Rock band from Tampa,Fl...New single "Faking Smiles" out now off of forthcoming EP "Between All The Lies" which is out March 31st...Check out their music,tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/airsickness
KIT - Pop/Rock/Dance/Club/Electronic singer/songwriter from New York....New single "No Mercy" out now..Headlining The Knitting Factory in New York on Feb 27th w/ People At Parties & Manic Pixi...Check out his music, tour dates & more @ www.facebook.com/KitWaltersmusic
Sullivan - Rock band from North Carolina..New album "Heavy Is The Head" out now on Spartan Records...First record after a 6 year hiatus...Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/wearesullivan
Are you a working mom or dad?
Are you a grandparent?
Are you the Nanny or the Babysitter?
If you have any contact with children - this is one show you want to listen to!
My friend, Dezharae Robinson, host of Blog Talk Radio's Just-4-Moms Show, will be my guest! This Mommy has a ton of incredible ideas to survive parenthood no matter if you are a stay-at-home mom/dad, working mom/dad, grandparent, nanny or the babysitter!
Join me as we chat about the Ultimate Survival Kit for Parents on the Go. You will learn how to prepare a pack that will contain all the essentials to survive, a long wait at the doctors, stuck in traffic, long drives and more. Why deal with a grumpy child when you can have the Survival Kit ready! One thing you don't have to worry about leaving home!
One more way, Wise Woman Radio helps you to create a better version of yourself! Join us and learn how you can get your free Ultimate Survival Checklist to prepare your kit before YOU NEED IT!
Welcome Wise Woman
Are you ready to become your most powerful resource - to be understood and respected for who you are, what you do and your personal contribution to the whole? Get your free copy of "Beginning Your Inner Journey to the Wise Woman Within".
Get your Daily Dose of Donna each day on Facebook - stay connected for the tips, tools and suggestions to help YOU create a better version of yourself so that you can live a ridiculously amazing life!
Children's author Terry Nicholetti talks about her new book and Gold Star Magic Pen-Pal Kit, designed to bring children and their grandparents together - one story at a time!
in Self Help
My guest tonight is Kit Summers. So you think you've had a bad day? Imagine being hit by a truck, then years later, being hit by a truck again! After spending months in the hospital and relearning to walk and talk, having been a world class juggler and entertainer, Kit not only learned to juggle again, he learned to live again..And he can teach YOU how to have a better life. Kit is author of "Beyond Your Potential" book series and "Stop Aspiring and Start Creating!" You must see him perform at www.kitsummers.com
In the last part of the show, we'll be Looking Back, Looking Ahead. Hope you'll call in and share. On second thought, let's leave the past behind. That train has already left the station! What can you do to improve your quality of life in 2015, and what action are you willing to take to make that happen?!
This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery: Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers.
Front half of show is a featured guest. to join us in the discussion. The second part of the show is Open Mic and some great Indy Music, sure to inspire!
Host is Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org & "Like" at www.facebook.com/inaflash.org and of course braininjuryradio on FB.
in Pop Culture
Jude interviews Dr. Kit O'Toole, Contributing Editor of BeatleFan magazine about her upcoming presentation at Beatles At The Ridge Fest, 19-20 September in Walnut Ridge, AR. Kit will be talking on Saturday (20 Sept) at the Fest about "The 10 Beatles' Musical Sounds that Changed the World." Tonight, she will give us sounds 11-15!! And no, it's not the opening chord of "Help" or the feedback at the beginning of "I Feel Fine." What, then, do you think it might be? Tune In (in homage to Mr. L) and find out! Kit is brilliant! One of our fav guests!
This week Lauren and Michelle are starting with an Inspirational Tool Kit that will get you through the Holidays. Many people get the blues at this time of year and the next 4 shows will be focused on helping you be inspired toward a happy and joy filled attitude.
Week 1 - Nov 16th
1. Have a list of friends to call when things get rough though this time. People with a known track record of being upbeat and positive and agree to take your all any time. Email email@example.com and one of us will contact you right away.
2. Have some books on hand that will uplift you with a life giving message.
Take time to browse though any large bookstore in their Self Help or Spiritual sections, for just the right words to help you feel inspired.
3. Be Creative. Get your creative juices going by painting, drawing, Zentangle, sewing, knitting, whatever tickles your fancy. While at the bookstore browse though the Arts and Crafts section and start that new project you know you have been waiting to do. NOW is the time. Our FaceBook page is Jumping For Joy. Leave a message and we will be happy to help you get started.
4. Start a Gratitude list. This is a list of all the things you are grateful for in your life. Keep it simple and refer to it daily. Write out a new list as you get inspired
The KISS Kit: Complete Herbal First Aid!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
To help people put together an herbal first aid kit, I put together a functional, well-rounded herbal first aid kit based on the navy’s KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) design principal. Using only ten natural substances, this kit covers everything from bumps and bites to bacteria and burns. Headaches, intestinal discomforts, and stress/emotional trauma are also covered as well.
Ready to get started making your first, herbal first aid kit? Be sure to listen to the live broadcast on PrepperBroadcasting.com, Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 7pm EST and 4pm PST. I will walk you through the entire process, plus give you some space-saving, cost-saving tips on assembling the kit to store in your bug out bag, everyday carry, or as your car kit.
Read More HERE
Visit The Herbal Prepper HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
in Self Help
Come join Michelle and myself, Lauren, while we talk about how to keep inspiring yourself right into the next year. 2015 is jumping for joy and we are happy to play in the energy. Here are a few of the things that we can do to keep love alive well into winter.
Join a new class or Meetup group. There are plenty of classes that will get you in touch with others of like mind. Google Meetups online and see what is happening in your area. Try out a new art class, a new way of communicating. There are Non-violent Communication classes in all major cities, try that out. Join a Facebook group that has people of like mind and don’t be afraid to comment or like other comments.
Volunteer. Find a place you can lend a helping hand with what you are good at or just volunteer at a homeless shelter. There a volunteer ideas online, someone can use your talent and gifts. Get out there and participate in life.
Buy a plant and watch it grow. Nurturing something and being responsible for something live is very life giving. I personally love houseplants as well as outside gardening. And plants give us oxygen to breath.
Gratitude List addition. Keeping the list growing with things that most inspire you and people you love.
If you wish to join us live call our number and expect to be called on. We welcome anyone who wishes to chat with us about your holiday experience. Love and Light!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (7 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (1 chatters)