SORT BY Relevancy
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Shea Vaughn. Shea is the creator of SheaNetics®; a transformational doctor-endorsed lifestyle practice that enhances the quality of one’s physical, nutritional, mental and emotional intelligence through the winning power of its programs and SheaNetics® 5 Principles of Wellness - Commitment, Perseverance, Self-Control, Integrity and Love. Shea is the author of BREAKTHROUGH – The 5 Living Principles to Defeat Stress, Look Great & Find Total Well-Being.
this episode Q&A includes:
• tiredness and anxiety in menopause- taking time for yourself and exploring the 7 medicines- serenity, story, energy, lifestyle, herbal, pharmaceutical and hi-tech medicine..
• enough is enough! What is enough?
• I'm a powerful person that can make choices in my life!
• 10 month old with congestion in the lungs and fluid behind ears- virus vs bacterial infection- echinacea, slippery elm, mullein tincture..
• do not use osha for every day ills..
• mixed remedies often times have herbs too strong for you- stick to simples..
• no relationship of any kind between osteoporosis and broken bones- very strong relationship between calcium supplements and broken bones..
• digging roots..
• poison ivy rash? witch hazel and jewel weed remedy..
• indigenous people cook their food because they can't afford to throw away nutrition..
• vast majority of herbal information on the internet is crap..
• red clover infusion is safe for everyone..
• hemoglobin and creating hem with animal foods.. check out www.beyondveg.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Ethnobiologist Marc Williams. Marc has taught hundreds of classes and thousands of folks about plants, humans other life forms and their interface. His training includes a B.A. in Environmental Studies/Sustainable Agriculture and a M.A in Appalachian Studies/Sustainable Development. He is the Executive director of Plants and Healers International and has spent over 15 years working at various restaurants, farms, and travels throughout 24 countries in North/Central America and Europe and all 50 of the United States.
this episode Q&A includes:
• thyroid, parathyroid, PH, calcium, lemon balm, seaweed..
• increase vitamin e in the diet with extra virgin olive oil..
• motherwort increases the number of small blood vessel around the heart and uterus and possibly other place in the body too..
• red clover helps blood to flow..
• sores that do not heal in the groin area and DES daughters..
• phytolacca americana...
• toenail fungus- no oil of oregano!! soak feet in anti fungal- salt water, horsetail, black walnut...
• supplements are drugs and Susun never recommends supplements..
• halotosis- causes- dandelion, slippery elm..
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative 30 minute interview with Maida Silverman. Maida was born and has spent her life in New York City. The fantasy of a garden of her own, overrun with fruit trees, nut trees, flowers, berries, vegetables, and herbs has not yet come to pass. Because of this she turned her attention to wild plants that grow in the city and found them rewarding and engrossing.
Herbal medicine in the sidewalk? Yes! Edible, medicinal and useful plants grow in the city as well as the country. With this book--A City Herbal by Maida Silverman--you can locate, identify and learn to use dandelion and clover as well as some more mysterious plants. You will find line drawings for identification; botanical, historical, and magical lore; information on how plants can be frozen, stored and preserved; and wonderful recipes.
this episode Q&A includes:
• astragalus to repel lyme disease..
• ovulation itself is damaging to a women's body and the role of birth control pills..
• breast cancer, breast tissue, progesterone and estradiol..
• personality disorder/ depression- medication can be an ally too..
• I am not okay, you are not okay and that is okay..
• liver, hormones and cholesterol- stinging nettle and red clover infusion..
• nettle helps every organ system..
• celery seed tea and uric acid..
• multiple cesareans- rotating nettle and red raspberry..
• releasing fear..
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Terry Sobon. Terry is the creator of Beautiful Sexy Badass, a program designed to help women find the confidence to step out of feeling stuck and into habits that inspire positive change in their health, relationships, spirituality and purpose. As a Certified Holistic Health and Empowerment Coach specializing in women 35+, Terry works personally with her clients, supporting them every step of their journey to being their most badass!
this episode Q&A includes:
• tincture from fresh flowering plant of scutellaria lateriflora for pain relief..
• high cholesterol- eat no processed food, stop eating out, eat MORE butter, and check out Susun's course A Healthy Heart the Wise Woman Way ..
• seeds of squash..
• thyroid nodules- thoat chakra, speaking your truth and being heard..
• sexual abuse and learning to forgive yourself..
• persistent acne on face and taking medication- liver supporting herbs, yarrow tincture and drinking nourishing herbal infusions- especially linden..
• modern medicine is really good at focusing on the problem- not so good at making us healthy..
• borage contains paralyzadine alkaloids- safe to eat flowers in salads..
• osteoporosis and parasites are not related..
• you can drink nourishing herbal infusions while taking any drugs..
• motherwort, passion flower or hawthorn to lower blood pressure..
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Tamra Oviatt. Tamra Oviatt is the founder of Sacred Activations (SA), a seventh plane energetic modality. She is an author, energy worker, professional speaker and teacher who trains advanced energy workers to use SA in their professional practice. Her work empowers others to align with their life purpose by clearing thousands of cultural, religious, and collective consciousness belief systems. Tamra’s ultimate mission is world peace. She will accomplish this by helping others plug into the unconditional love of pure source energy and the activation of the soul presence.
this episode Q&A includes:
• miscarriage- septum in the uterus- generally does not make pregnancy or live birth impossible..
• miscarriage is not a failure but a wise choice by your body..
• hysterectomy with the removal of the ovaries is female castration- check out HERS for hysterectomy resource education..
• hot flashes- awakening kundalini, blowing out to cool down, having someone blow on receptors on back of neck, motherwort tincture..
• premarin prevents menopause from happening- whenever you go off you will have to go through menopause no matter your age..
• help your liver process hormones with bitter herbs..
• during menopause we are giving birth to ourselves and who we will be for the rest of our lives..
• cramp bark and spasms..
• botulism, honey and safety of..
• blood sugar spikes- no refined carbs or hydrogenated fats..
• partial obstruction to main artery of the eye helped with gingko tincture and bilberry tincture..
• blood pressure, pregnancy- passion flower tincture and blood pressure wrist monitor..
Join us this week as we celebrate the 6th year anniversary of our show and welcome The Como Brothers Band. Hailing from Long Island, NY., Matt and Andrew Como are songwriters and musicians that value organic music, musicianship, and songs with original integrity. Music is not a hobby of the brothers but a way of life and a career. Early in life, their father and his brothers would play at family parties. Growing up in this environment inspired them to play music, and it fast became a central part of their lives. In 2013, The Como Brothers Band took their previous experience and focused on approaching the industry with honest songs. It worked. They opened for major acts such as The Wallflowers, American Idol winner David Cook, and Jilian Jensen. In exciting news for 2015, they will be releasing their new EP album "Imagination". The new album is available for pre-order on itunes now. We will talk to Matt and Andrew about their upcoming schedule, get a behind the scenes look at their music, feature their latest songs, and ask them to share their message for the troops. Please be sure to visit The Como Brothers Band at http://www.comobrothersband.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with them during the show (718) 766-4193. If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. And as always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. Be sure to join us, Sunday 8/9/2015 at 4 PM EDT! Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
How To Build An Herbal First Aid Kit part 2!
The Herbal Prepper Live
on American Preppers Radio!
Sundays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
We are going to pick up exactly where we left off last week talking about herbal first aid, first aid kits, and how to build such a kit. I had just started discussing tinctures, so we will recap the single tinctures I like to have on hand, and then get into the various tincture blends that I put together for the latest incarnation of my herbal first aid kit. Plus, we will talk about how to store and carry these tinctures so they won’t break in your kit and spill everywhere.
Read More→ HERE
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, The Herbal Prepper, Health Care
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Not Just Wrestling Show0 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Pari Prints (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (0 chatters)