SORT BY Relevancy
Can green enterprise revitalize America’s most distressed communities? Meet entrepreneur Tyrone Mullins and his peers in low-income urban neighborhoods who tell their stories, speak the truth about waste, and mobilize many thousands of residents to recycle and compost for the first time. By showing documentary stories and organizing discussions with property managers, community leaders, public officials and policy makers, our work secures contracts and creates jobs, reducing landfill waste by 50%. Each Green Streets worker recycles approximately 20,000 gallons of waste per month, and becomes a steward of his or her community.
In neighborhoods plagued by drugs and turf conflicts, enterprising young men and women who used to think they were unemployable are becoming beacons of hope.
Get more details.
in Self Help
Tune in tonight, Kate Baltzell of Trees Atlanta stops in to share the history and mission since 1985 of addressing tree loss, protecting trees and creating green space. Listen to hear how this organization has made a impact on Atlanta 96,000 trees later.
Don't miss this show!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TUNE IN TONIGHT IN 3HOURS LIVE TO GREEN LEAF NETWORK! JOIN US AS WE SPEAK ON COMMUNITY TOPICS. TOPICS THAT DONT JUST AFFECT OUR COMMUNITY BUT CAUSES UPROAR ACROSS THE WORLD . TOPICS THAT THE PRIME TIME NEWS MAY OVER LOOK OR NOT GIVE ENOUGH ATTENTION TO. WE GOT YOU! IF YOU HAVE A INTERESTING TOPIC YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO OUR ATTENTION FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN! SPEAK TO YOU AT 11:00PM EST CALL IN 929-477-2453 OR CLICK THE LINK JOIN US
On Friday, May 22 at 8:00 pm eastern, 7:00 pm central and 5:00 pm Pacific on the Green Scene Hour,a discussion on Maidenhair Ferns. Join Ken McKeighen and Ken Boorman as they discuss the natural history and care and keeping of these beautiful and graceful ferns. Amazing plants that are a Native plant of North America. Maidenhair fern history is quite interesting. Its genus name translates to “non wetting” and refers to the fronds’ ability to shed rainwater without becoming wet. In addition, the plant is the source of an aromatic, volatile oil commonly used as a shampoo, which is where its common name of maidenhair derived.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- New Heights Show on Education1 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Muse Broadcast (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (1 chatters)
- The Magick Within Me (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)