SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dave Nassaney, The Caregiver's Caregiver, and his lovely wife, Charlene Nassaney's Amazing story of survival, but not just survival, living abundantly with peace, joy and contentment in the midst of a debilitating stroke and a cafregiver spouse.
Original broadcast airs this Wednesday, 8/12/15, and anytime afterwards on recorded podcast at the same link.
Charlene’s story is truly amazing, and very encouraging to everyone. All who meet her instantly fall in love with her. She has been described as a cross between Martha Stewart and Wonder Woman before her stroke, and it is not uncommon for some who meet her to cry — not tears of pity — but tears of joy and amazement for her attitude and ability despite her disability. Her way of communicating without words is very interesting and very entertaining to experience.
She is also a woman of great faith. At times, we all wonder how we would respond, if a similar circumstance were to happen to us, or to one of our family. She has been non-verbal and paralyzed on one side since September, 1996 as a result of an unexpected, and unexplained stroke.
You truly will be amazed at Charlene’s great positive attitude, which tends to keep our own problems in their proper perspective. Charlene’s story is now an encouraging testimony that inspires anyone who hears it.
Relationships and You with Robin M. Manley will have inspiring Author Verlyn Talton talking about her book entitled "The Next Wife, A New Life" along with other issues surrounding this subject matter. A true episode you don't wanna miss with The Relationship Specialist herself, Robin M. Manley.
3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?”
4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
7 They said to Him, “Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?”
8 He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality,[d] and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”
Join us this week on Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! when host Scott McCausey discusses the difficult role of the pastor’s wife with Nan Jones.
Nan Jones is an author/speaker who uses the words of her heart to assist fellow Christians in discovering the presence of God in their darkest hour. Her devotional blog, Morning Glory, has become a place of community for Christians to find encouragement in God’s Word and comfort in His presence. She has been published in several anthologies, as well as the online inspirational sites Christian Devotions and Inspire a Fire.
She is thrilled to announce her debut book, The Perils of a Pastor’s Wife, released June 30, 2015 by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas. When Nan is not writing, she enjoys leading prayer retreats, Bible studies, or sharing God’s love as keynote speaker for special events. She is becoming known by her brand, Even so, I walk in the Presence of the Lord, as she teaches her audience to go beyond the veil to find God’s presence.
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Guest: Ken Robbins
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (180 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- Awaken your Higher Self (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Angel Whisperer (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AllPurposeRoto (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)