SORT BY Relevancy
Attention all lawyers, law makers, law breakers, and law enthusiasts: WE'RE BACK!! Your hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, are back for Season 2.
As part of its second season, “The Fine Print: We’re Calling ‘B.S.’” decided to give its listeners a glimpse into the people behind the “B.S.” Although you listen to them every other Saturday on the show, you really don’t know who they are, and what the show is all about. Tonight’s episode will clear most of this up.
Join your hosts for a deeper look into the show, its hosts, and its future.
Tonight’s show is going to cover a topic that piggy backs off a previous episode, "The Fine Print of Foreclosure." In that show, guest Latrice Latin told you that bankruptcy is one of the ways people can prevent a foreclosure of their home. The concept of bankruptcy intrigued the hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, who invited Attorney Latin back to the show to discuss bankruptcy more at a later date. That date has arrived.
Join your hosts and their guest as they provide a more in-depth presentation of the bankruptcy laws and processes available to citizens. Your hosts will also answer submitted listener questions on the topic. Tune in!
Last year this time The Fine Print did a show on America that sparked fear it would be canceled by the FCC. Anytime you have your audience worried you’re going to be canceled for what you say, you’re obviously doing a great job. Tonight’s topic will undoubtedly rise to the occasion.
Join your hosts as they talk about arguably the single most powerful and influential person in the world: the President of the United States. Tonight’s topic is to teach you about the Office of the President, as Commander-in Chief, head of the Executive Branch of the U.S. government, and leader of the Free World. Those are his functions, and any person meeting the constitutional requirements can take this office.
Whether it’s Teena Marie hipping us to the tea, Adele telling us how the rumor has it, or the Scissor Sisters having a kiki and dishing just desserts, everyone is hot for juicy gossip. The Fine Print is no different in that regard. We live on gossip just like anyone else.
But gossip is not all fun and games. Sometimes gossip can be harmful; and it is that harm that can cost you in litigation. Yes, gossip can sometimes get you sued (just ask Courtney Love). Join your hosts as they tackle defamation laws. They are spilling tea on tea. Tune in.
Are you registered to vote? If not, do you understand what you give up every time to ignore your right to participate in the process? Your hosts understand, and they are here to educate you. You may have already missed your opportunity to register for this election, but after tonight you will never miss another election.
Join Bryan and Seterria for their final show before the election. Your hosts will discuss the right to vote in the United States, and why it is important that you exercise your right to vote, regardless of for whom you vote.
The Fine Print does not endorse any candidate, nor does it endorse any political party. This is a show about the law; all minds are welcome.
What's the difference between law and politics? Is there a difference. Your host, Bryan Babcock, says that the law has fizzled away in favor of politics. What does that mean?
It has been said, "Law and politics, separately or together, both encourage and suppress the development of societal relations, while they both also function to bring about justice and order." As we get closer to another election, your hosts will shed some light on the difference between the two, and get past the B.S. Make sure your vote is based on the realities of our laws, not just our politics.
The Fine Print does not endorse any poltical candidates, nor any political parties. This show is about the law; all minds are welcome.
"Playing the race card" is an idiomatic phrase that refers to exploitation of either racist or anti-racist attitudes by accusing others of racism. The phrase is commonly used in two contexts. In the first, and more common context, it alleges that someone has deliberately and falsely accused another person of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage. In the second context, it refers to someone exploiting prejudice against another race for political or some other advantage.
Your hosts, Bryan and Seterria, have argued that the term itself is a rhetorical device used in an effort to devalue and minimize claims of racism. Just because some exploit racism for personal gain doesn't mean racism doesn't still exist. Join your hosts as they revisit old topics of the show where racial implications were brought up, but never fully explored. Tonight all the race cards will be thrown on the table, and "The Fine Print" will show its hands.
Anyone brave enough to go all in and call their bluffs?
“We are family; nothing can tear us apart.” How often have we heard that line mentioned by our brothers, sisters, parents, cousins, aunts, or uncles? And how often is that line tested by the very people that swear nothing could tear your bond apart? If you have a close relationship with anyone, at some point it will be tested … and often it can be tested in the legal arena. Whether it is a will contest, a criminal proceeding, custody issues, or so on, families fight. And with the close relationship, the fight can get dirty. Who else knows your dark secrets but those closest to you? Join your hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, as they explore the most common instances where the family dynamic can be broken by litigation. Perhaps anticipating these problems in advance will help prevent the future breakdown of the family unit. Tune in; and be sure to invite your close relatives to the discussion as well. Consider this show an intervention on B.S.’s behalf.
“Behind every great fortune is a great crime.” Ever heard that line before? In this episode your hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, will bring that saying to life with an examination of the great family fortunes of the United States, and the crimes that made them. From the Astors to the Waltons, the oldest wealth of our nation was built on the backs of U.S. Citizens, and thrived through great atrocities. As morals and ethics leave the conscience, the money enters. Many of the wealthiest members of this country have hidden the memories of their misdeeds with vast fortunes spent on the public good. But the history is not entirely erased. Tune in to find out just how far our capitalistic society has bent the government’s law, and broken the laws of society, for the sake of profit. You’d be surprised that these crimes are not a thing of the past as we move into new generations looking to establish themselves as old money one day. What crimes are ahead?
Prostitution is the oldest profession; and slavery is the oldest operation. Between labor trafficking, sex trafficking, to sex parlors, to every day "pimps and hoes," human trafficking as an industry is big business. It's a business that seems to be resistant to recessions and restraints.
Our laws are just catching up to what everyone has known: outsourcing keeps costs low and profits high … even with human beings.
Join your hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, as they get you hip to the fine print of human trafficking. Special guests, Oliver B. Styles and Miss Outrageous, will stop by the studio as well for hilarity at its most snobbish and outrageous.
In this episode of The Fine Print, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex tackle the most widely known Amendment in the United States: The First Amendment.
The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.
Tonight we will look behind the words of the amendment and talk about its implications in our everyday lives. As always, we will present it with humor, stunts, and shows. Tune in!
Join your hosts, Bryan Babcock and Seterria Brodnex, for our very first episode of "The Fine Print." We will be discussing the role of the lawyer: advocate, counselor, public citizen.
In the studio joining us will be our "Writ of Man 'Name Us'" Challenge winner Holly Ruth.
Also in the studio are our resident style expert, Oliver B. Styles, and our resident ranter, Miss Outrageous, with exclusive segments on fashion and policitally incorrect commentary.
Be sure to call in to the show to speak to our hosts, share your thoughts, ask questions, and generally tell us how fabulous we are.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (15 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (12 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (10 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- William Telltale (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)