SORT BY Relevancy
Host Marie Hulett talks with Michael Shelby of the Fetch Foundation and how they stepped up and delivered Pet Oxygen masks to San Diego County during their recent fire storms,courtesy of many donors who pitched in the money for each device. Then, after our halftime break, Zahara Nealy from the Pasadena Humane Society will have some great tips to share that go along with National Dog Bite Prevention Week
Australian Claude Hay is literally a one-man band, using his custom-made twin neck guitar-bass combination, plus a looping machine, to layer instruments while he plays. He's just released Deep Fried Satisfied, a collection of songs as greasy and irresistible as the fast-food that inspired them. Icon Fetch talks with Hay about making his own instruments, and his love of both American music and food.
The Fetch is a well-known blogger of the occult with a new radio show on Oracle broadcasting, Inside The Eye Live. We will be covering a wide variety of topics, such as Hermetic Kaballah, alternative history, current geopolitical issues, symbolic deconstructions, linguistic codes, and much more. One of the over-arching themes will be the hijacking and subversion of everything holy and sacred to mankind by a small group of perverse Zionist "elite."
Tommy Keene has been making his brand of melodic rock for almost 30 years now. His early independent releases garnered high praise from critics, and when he jumped to a major label, big things were expected. Through a series of industry blunders and bad luck, Keene's rock star ship never came in. Despite the numerous setbacks, the excellent quality of his songs has never wavered. He's just released his first-ever career spanning collection called Tommy Keene You Hear Me - A Retrospective 1983-2009. Icon Fetch talks to the influential songwriter about his many pitfalls, as well as how he assembled his new collection, and teamed up with Bob Pollard of Guided By Voices.
Singer/songwriter Jim Wolf's debut, Sleeping With Strangers, is a concept album of sorts; it chronicles a relationship, start to finish, from the budding romance, commitment, and finally, breakup and recovery. Wolf used a total of seven different studios in the process, taking several years to complete. The Connecticut native talks with Icon Fetch about the girl behind the songs, the experience of moving to NYC, and shrugging off the comparisons to John Mayer, who is from the same hometown, and who also played in a high school band with Wolf's older brother.
Squeeze has made some of the greatest pop music of the last 30 years, with gems like "Another Nail in My Heart," "Tempted," and "Black Coffee in Bed." These days, there's a great deal of money in song placement in commercials and films. Problem is, with the lousy contract the boys signed in their teens, they have no say in the placement of old songs, nor do they receive any money for them. Here comes "Spot the Difference" to the rescue; 14 of Squeeze's best-known classics meticulously re-recorded to painstaking detail...so much so, that they dare you to Spot the Difference. Icon Fetch talks with guitarist / lyricist Chris Difford from his home in London.
Teeny Tucker's dad was the famous bluesman Tommy Tucker, who had a hit with "Hi Heeled Sneakers" back in 1964. Teeny, who stands only 5'1", is continuing in her father's tradition with her new release, Keep the Blues Alive. She talks with Icon Fetch about her new CD, her writing process and the true story behind the song "Old Man Magnet."
Outrageous is his middle name. Mojo Nixon first rose to prominence in the mid Eighties with a string of punkbilly college radio hits like "Stuffin' Martha's Muffin," "Burn Down the Malls," and his most-famous track, "Elvis is Everywhere." As his music career waned, Nixon found work as a DJ, first in Cincinnati, and now on Sirius XM Radio, where he hosts a daily afternoon show on the Outlaw Country channel. He also hosts two weekly shows, one on NASCAR and one loosely based on politics. Icon Fetch talks with the king of satellite radio about the difference in all his shows, plus his bold move in 2009 to give away his entire music catalog for free on amazon.com for a month.
Dwight Twilley is best known for a pair of #16 hits: "I'm On Fire," from 1975, and "Girls" (with Tom Petty), from 1984, but he's been making songs with catchy hooks his entire career. He's set to release a brand new disc called "Green Blimp." Icon Fetch talks with the power pop master about his notorious struggles with record companies, and how, with the support of his devoted fans, he's been able to finance his latest project.
Martin Briley is primarily known as a "one hit wonder" for his 1983 hit "Salt in My Tears." But, what people may not know is that he is a prolific songwriter who has penned songs for a diverse list of artists, including Pat Benatar, Celine Dion, Night Ranger and Barry Manilow. Briley has had a long, interesting career in the music industry, but has shunned the spotlight. He shares some of his experiences with Icon Fetch, from the unwanted fame that came from his video getting played on MTV, to a crazy stalker that traveled cross country to confront him.
Australia's Hoodoo Gurus have mixed garage rock, psychedelia, Motown and punk into their own brand of catchy tuneage for the last 30 years. Some of their alternative-rock hits include "Come Anytime," and "Miss Freelove '69." They've just released their first new album in six years. Purity of Essence finds them doing what they do best: rocking out and having fun. Icon Fetch talks with singer Dave Falkner about the new CD, managing to keep the same group of guys together, and recording one of their classic songs with the Bangles.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (25 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- StarChasr (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- The Seika Network (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- drkate (6 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- men empowered (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)