SORT BY Relevancy
In June the contest for Ward 3 did not result in a candidate receiving a simple majority of the votes. More than 5000 ballots were cast, according to the Riverside County Registrar of Voters. What resulted is a runoff between the top two candidates.
Candidate Mike Soubirous received 2,448 votes, or 46.15 percent of the ballots cast. His closest challenger was Valerie Hill with 1,743, or 32.86 percent of the vote.
Building a State Wide Innovative Ecosystem ... leveraging the leaders, capital and innovation between business, government, and education
Join Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still as he discusses the need for an innovative ecosystem between business, government, and education
Tom Still is president of the Wisconsin Technology Council. The Tech Council is the non-profit, bipartisan science and technology policy advisory board to the governor and the Legislature. Its programs include the Wisconsin Angel Network, the Wisconsin Innovation Network, the Governor’s Business Plan Contest and regular events that connect entrepreneurs, investors, researchers and others with a stake in the tech-based economy.
A Chat With Morgan O'Dell, City Council At-Large Candidate, 1 of the 5 up for the 3 At-Large seats
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Your Gavel liberal talk (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)