SORT BY Relevancy
If it is Monday Night....Sweet Tea With A Chaser is on - 9:00 p.m. est. This Monday night we welcome Literary Event Planner and Author Sharon Lucas at 9:15 p.m. Her newly released book is a blue print for planning events. Her more of her story at 9:15 p.m. Monday, November 23, 2015 call in number is 646-478-3527.
On Monday night at 10:00 p.m. "Black Money Matters", open discussion about how we can collaboratively make a difference in our neighborhoods, towns, cities, if we... pool our resources and use them.
10:30 - Open Mic - Would You Marry Again...and How Would It Be Different the Second Time Around.
Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Bryan Mac, Sweet Pea and Gemini... join us...646-478-3527.
Featuring Music by George Benson
LESMA's special holiday edition. We are going to try to stay away from politics and negative stories, and instead talk about the upcoming holiday season and what it means to those who are so often forgotten- our law enforcement officers- and hopefully bringing a smile to your face while you're preparing for the crazy holiday season...
Call in to chat with us live! 11:30-1:00pm EST (347)850-8154
HOLIDAY ....HIPHOP / R&B SPECIAL - ON THE RISE RADIO - DJ SUCCESS
Kristin and Michele welcome author Aaron Torres, the man who gave us "One and Fun - A Behind the Scenes Look at John Calipari and the 2010 Kentucky Wildcats.
We'll also be discussing the Blue/White game, the upcoming basketball season (starting with the Ottawa exhibition game which is tonight) and of course, the contuing woes of the football team
Please call in and give us YOUR views - 646-716-4741
The 2015 season, postseason, and World Series is over and while their will be no parade, there will be a Blue & Orange Nation Talking Mets recap. Hosts Vinnie and Mike will discuss what went wrong and what went right during the Amazin' World Series run.
Alicia Couri knows what it takes to dress for success. In this fun interview, we talk about the importance of finding your own unique style and intelligently selecting fashion to fit the occassion and purpose of your events. Alicia gives us tips on what colors to wear to enhance our personality type. Not only does she share brilliant advice, she also is offering a FREE 20 minute style consultation so you can discuss solutions to make you Red Carpet ready for anytime.
We are going to introduce you to God's Power Community (GPC), the home of The Empowerment Movement (TEM). TEM is an Apostolic move of God that's designed to reposition the Body of Christ to experience a totally different level of Success and Power in the earth realm so we can continue to take care of Kingdom Business!
Founded out of a necessity to protect and insulate our heroes who stand that "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos.
For far too long the silent majority stood by and watched as the vocal minority fed their hate into the war on police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group (BLM movement) that singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and woman while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them as guardians to our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are not able to do themselves. To hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and increase advertising revenue. Holding Politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements that often times place the officers in the crosshairs of ne'er-do-wells. Corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly protected. To push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
EVERY SATURDAY AT 4 PM EST WE BRING YOU ALL THE HOTTEST JOINTS WITH A HEAVY WEST COAST VIBE BUT BRINGING YOU THE BEST MUSIC FROM ALL OVER! HANG OUT WITH DJ SINCERE AND THE SEXY ROSIE BLUE. SEND YOUR MUSIC TO DRTYBSMNTMP3@AOL.COM AND BE SURE TO #SUPPORTTHEDJ
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (94 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- CACTN (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (6 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- NewAfrican (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CoachAndrew (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- D-Dash (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)