SORT BY Relevancy
Somewhere in America, right now, Black Women are asking Black Men, each other and anyone who will listen how to find a good Black Man to date. The easier question is how do they NOT date Black Men? In other words, what are the things that Black Women should avoid when dating Black Men so that the dating process can actually progress into something more?
The question has to be asked: How many Black women want to date a Black man who talks incessantly about how whorish, greedy and bitchy Black women are? Think about this when dating Black Men.
For my Sisters who still have faith in us, leave the negativity campaign for the girl’s night out and approach us with hope, open dialogue with a positive, productive goal, concern for the future of Black relationships, and Black families. We have plenty to discuss outside of how horrible you may think we are and many of us are still hopeful about Black women.
On the next episode of "The Bridge," Darryl James will provide insight to Black Women on how NOT to date a Black Man. Co-hosts, Tracy Powell, Marcus D. LeGall, III, Dr. John Hamilton and DJ Gates join James on one of the smartest radio shows on the Internet.
In tonights episode of #RealTalkWillBeHad I want to speak to the women who are raisng our black men. You can not expect a boy to be a man when all you do is bash what a man is. How can he attain to be something that makes you so unhappy? We never think about the words we say against the Fathers of our sons. These words are breeding men who hate us, who resent us, & who grow up to be just like the man he never spent time with. Join me so we can discuss this further.
THE GOVERNMENT, "SOME" OF OUR BLACK WOMEN, THE LAWS, ATTEMPTING TO BRAND A BLACK MAN A TERRORIST, KILLING US AND SO ON....... INSTEAD OF US GETTING MORE INTELLECTUALLY FULL, WE ARE PURPOSELY ALLOWING OURSELVES TO BECOME DUMBED DOWN...... WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT
This week on Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich we will be discussing the mass extermination of the black man in America. Although the term “mass extermination” may seem somewhat superlative in defining the plight of the black man in America, statistics reveal that the term may be more accurate than most realize.
According to numbers released by the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, black men are dying at the hands of law enforcement officers at a rate of two per week. When white vigilante and security officers are considered the numbers rise to one every 28 hours.
Unfortunately, the systematic extermination of black men extends beyond our young men being gunned down by law enforcement. Below, you will find several methodologies that are being used to minimize the impact of the black man in the black community.
The feminization of the black male image (promoting homosexuality among black men)
The Miseducation of the black male
Devaluation of black life promoting black on black violence
Creating division between the black and black women
We will talk about these issues on this episode of Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich.
We continue to ask the question, “What is it about the Black Man that is so threatening”? This second part series is to continue what was not discussed before.
In the events of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and other young men, it was related that they displayed actions to be threatening, and were gunned down as a result. But what about the Black man in everyday life? One who holds down his responsibility to his family, his career, and to his community – what threat does he garner to others in everyday life? How does society close the door on the stereotypes that seem to follow BLACK MEN?
On this week’s episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio, we will address these questions with Black men who will give us raw and untamed answers.
Please join us on Wednesday, August 27, 2014, at 9:00pm PDT/ 11:00pm CDT/ 12:00 Midnight EDT, for “MEN RAW: The Threat of the Black Man”.
To listen and comment by phone, call (646)200-3148. Or listen from your computer or the HTTR app, and join the chatroom.
*Sponsored by Shades of Afrika (Corona) and SPMG Media
*Download the Free HTTR App at: www.blackvibes.com/hottopicstalkradio
*Visit the HTTR Network website: www.hottopicstalkradio.com
Whether it's a "sexy thug" like Jeremy Meeks to have them swinging from the ceiling, or a handsome/wholesome man of God to pray with them... exactly what qualities are most important to black women when seeking a husband remains up for debate. Please join me on "The Dedan Tolbert Show" tonight at 9:00pm EST, for a rebroadcast of my special on "What do Black Women Want in a Man" where we discussed the main reasons many women are unable to recognize a truly great man when they see one. To also hear us discuss: women proposing to men, the Obamas allowing their kids to listen to Jay Z and Beyonce, the United States impending war with Russia, Michelle Williams' new gospel song with Beyonce & Kelly Rowland, the new James Brown movie, and the results of last week's Emotional Availability Pop Quizzes...call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
White Man Beaten by Black Mob in Michael Brown ‘Revenge’ Attack
Whether it's a "sexy thug" like Jeremy Meeks to have them swinging from the ceiling, or a handsome/wholesome man of God to pray with them... exactly what qualities are most important to black women when seeking a husband remains up for debate. Please join me on "The Dedan Tolbert Show" LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST, where we'll discuss "What do Black Women Want in a Man" and discuss the main reasons many women are unable to recognize a truly great man when they see one. To also hear us discuss: women proposing to men, the Obamas allowing their kids to listen to Jay Z and Beyonce, the United States impending war with Russia, Michelle Williams' new gospel song with Beyonce & Kelly Rowland, the new James Brown movie, and the results of this week's Emotional Availability Pop Quizzes...call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... "REAL Radio that Matters".
in Self Help
Some supportive recommendations for the black male: For those serious about breaking the spell and reuniting the black family unit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- NTEB (76 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)