SORT BY Relevancy
Olympic gold medalist tennis player and “Biggest Loser” contestant ZINA GARRISON will be our guest to talk about being a contestant on “The Biggest Loser: Glory Days,” the new season of NBC’s hit series featuring all former athletes and premiering September 11 (8-10 p.m. ET). Zina is currently the tennis coach for top junior player Taylor Townsen.
Today (my birthday!) Margo from Nacho Mama's Blog will be sharing her reason for divorcing "The Biggest Loser" - and yes, it involves . I'll also be talking about why I think "Extreme Weight Loss" is a way better show than BL. If you think I should give the weight loss "game show" another chance, please tell me why!
ALSO...I'll be announcing the NEW PODCAST that I'm launching with Margo of Brooklyn Fit Chick (aka "other Margo") called "Book VS Movie". First episode will air right here on Blogtalk radio, August 1st. Listen at www.BlogtalkRadio.com/BookVSMovie and join us on Facebook at Facebook.com/BookVSMovie It's "Margo on Margo" action!!
Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com, 2009-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor interviews not ONE, but TWO Finalists of the the "Biggest Loser" Season 13-Mark Cornelison, and Buddy Shuh!
BUDDY SHUH was born on an Army base in Landstuhl, Germany and raised in Michigan, Ohio and Florida with his four siblings. In high school, Buddy was captain of both his football and wrestling teams and was voted "most athletic" his senior year. While attending Ohio State University, he played football for a while, and he later received a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. When Buddy stopped playing sports, he stopped exercising, and that, coupled with a poor diet, led to his weight gain.
MARK CORNELISON wanted to go on The Biggest Loser because he's ready to make the life changes necessary to get healthy and hopes to give his "smokin' hot wife a smokin' hot husband!" He was born in San Angelo, Texas and raised in Abilene with his older sister, who has Down syndrome. He received a marketing degree from the University of North Texas, and he says a poor diet and lack of exercise led him to start gaining weight in high school. Now 43 years old and 291 pounds, Mark suffers from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and acid reflux.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Biggest Loser Trainer Cara Castronuova. Neil will interview Cara to find out about her boxing career, The Biggest Loser experience, and her foundation.
A two-time Golden Gloves winner and certified trainer once ranked nationally by USA Boxing, Cara Castronuova is popularly known as one of the newest trainers on The Biggest Loser.
Castronuova was born and raised in Elmont, New York, with three younger brothers. She began boxing at the age of five in the family garage with her father, a former Marine. She also wrestled in high school and in college. She graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
She began her boxing career as a youth boxing trainer. Soon, she started entering local bouts, winning her first fight in 2002 at the NY Empire State Games in Syracuse. She also was a volunteer for a government-funded program designed to teach troubled youth the virtues of boxing and keep them off the streets.
Later, while working as a personal fitness and boxing trainer at popular sports clubs in the New York City area, like Chelsea Piers and Gleason’s Boxing Gym, she used fighting and boxing to encourage clients to “find their warrior within.” While continuing to train clients, Castronuova kept boxing competitively, winning a pair of “Silver Gloves” in 2004, the second-place prize in the Golden Gloves competition. Determined to redeem herself, Castronuova came back one year later and won her first New York Golden Gloves championship at Madison Square Garden in 2005 in front of a televised, capacity crowd.
How much does eternal life cost? Are you willing to become The Biggest Loser for the Kingdom? Meet Dr. Paulette Thomas, At the Corner, Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 5:00pm CST as she discusses how you can lose weight and become The Kingdom's Biggest Loser! Dial 347-945-6159 or www.blogtalkradio.com/atthecorner. See you At the CORNER
1. Liz on a podcast with Living Well with Crystal [5:21]
2. Texas Paleo Tour update [9:05]
3. Paleofx update [13:30]
4. Eat the Yolks egg-cerpt [14:09]
5. The Biggest Loser and a word about shaming [19:38]
6. Alternatives to “super foods” [25:54]
7. Recurring stomach issues after an illness [32:30]
8. Accolades to Liz, and question about sunscreen and makeup [45:05]
9. Alternative to bleach; help with no makeup confidence [48:58]
With the premiere of The Biggest Loser show coming up, The Revolution Of Health™ deemed it necessary to find a worthy individual for our weekly recapping of the show until the finale is concluded. We thought it would be good to bring on an Alumni & former contestant who know's the show inside & out...& we have found her.
Jessica Delfs will lead all of our weekly updates & recaps of The Biggest Loser Season 14 & will be joining us today to talk about the premiere! We are thrilled to bring her on board as she is one of the best researchers & affiliates of the show to date.
Along with our Biggest Loser Premiere Recapper Jessica Delfs, we will also have an amazing & phenomenal featured guest who is a Mother that has broken the impossible barrier
In the last 16 months, Holly Rose has made a miraculous metamorphosis that has shocked everyone around her including The Revolution Of Health™! She has lost a mind boggling 200+ pounds while supporting her 4 children & maintaining her own life! She has gone above & beyond to get to where she is at today. Her transformation video speaks for itself. Join us as we listen in to Holly's Story & what it
Join us as we use hermetic and medieval astrology to probe the deeper roots of America's troubling problem with mass shootings. We posit the theory of the Great Loser -- that some schmuck will be singled out to carve out a name for him- or herself in the darkest annals of U.S. history.
Season 11 Premiere of "The Mass Debaters" Join us as we debate the hottest topics in Entertainment, Sports, Love, Relationships, and more. Call-in LIVE @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to talk to the panel of hosts. Presented by: GrindHard Radio.
There are always roadblocks when it comes to fitness. I am going to discuss three of the biggest ones I hear from clients and potential clients.
Are they real roadblocks or are they just excuses that we make so that we don't have to do what we know we have to to do?
When it comes to your success and reaching your fitness goals overcoming these roadblocks will be very important.
To register for the LIVE EVENT SEPT 30th 2014 7:00PM MDT! CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/1pXC2P8
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- Channel Panel (75 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)