SORT BY Relevancy
Today (my birthday!) Margo from Nacho Mama's Blog will be sharing her reason for divorcing "The Biggest Loser" - and yes, it involves . I'll also be talking about why I think "Extreme Weight Loss" is a way better show than BL. If you think I should give the weight loss "game show" another chance, please tell me why!
ALSO...I'll be announcing the NEW PODCAST that I'm launching with Margo of Brooklyn Fit Chick (aka "other Margo") called "Book VS Movie". First episode will air right here on Blogtalk radio, August 1st. Listen at www.BlogtalkRadio.com/BookVSMovie and join us on Facebook at Facebook.com/BookVSMovie It's "Margo on Margo" action!!
Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com, 2009-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor interviews not ONE, but TWO Finalists of the the "Biggest Loser" Season 13-Mark Cornelison, and Buddy Shuh!
BUDDY SHUH was born on an Army base in Landstuhl, Germany and raised in Michigan, Ohio and Florida with his four siblings. In high school, Buddy was captain of both his football and wrestling teams and was voted "most athletic" his senior year. While attending Ohio State University, he played football for a while, and he later received a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Eastern Michigan University. When Buddy stopped playing sports, he stopped exercising, and that, coupled with a poor diet, led to his weight gain.
MARK CORNELISON wanted to go on The Biggest Loser because he's ready to make the life changes necessary to get healthy and hopes to give his "smokin' hot wife a smokin' hot husband!" He was born in San Angelo, Texas and raised in Abilene with his older sister, who has Down syndrome. He received a marketing degree from the University of North Texas, and he says a poor diet and lack of exercise led him to start gaining weight in high school. Now 43 years old and 291 pounds, Mark suffers from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and acid reflux.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Biggest Loser Trainer Cara Castronuova. Neil will interview Cara to find out about her boxing career, The Biggest Loser experience, and her foundation.
A two-time Golden Gloves winner and certified trainer once ranked nationally by USA Boxing, Cara Castronuova is popularly known as one of the newest trainers on The Biggest Loser.
Castronuova was born and raised in Elmont, New York, with three younger brothers. She began boxing at the age of five in the family garage with her father, a former Marine. She also wrestled in high school and in college. She graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
She began her boxing career as a youth boxing trainer. Soon, she started entering local bouts, winning her first fight in 2002 at the NY Empire State Games in Syracuse. She also was a volunteer for a government-funded program designed to teach troubled youth the virtues of boxing and keep them off the streets.
Later, while working as a personal fitness and boxing trainer at popular sports clubs in the New York City area, like Chelsea Piers and Gleason’s Boxing Gym, she used fighting and boxing to encourage clients to “find their warrior within.” While continuing to train clients, Castronuova kept boxing competitively, winning a pair of “Silver Gloves” in 2004, the second-place prize in the Golden Gloves competition. Determined to redeem herself, Castronuova came back one year later and won her first New York Golden Gloves championship at Madison Square Garden in 2005 in front of a televised, capacity crowd.
How much does eternal life cost? Are you willing to become The Biggest Loser for the Kingdom? Meet Dr. Paulette Thomas, At the Corner, Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 5:00pm CST as she discusses how you can lose weight and become The Kingdom's Biggest Loser! Dial 347-945-6159 or www.blogtalkradio.com/atthecorner. See you At the CORNER
1. Liz on a podcast with Living Well with Crystal [5:21]
2. Texas Paleo Tour update [9:05]
3. Paleofx update [13:30]
4. Eat the Yolks egg-cerpt [14:09]
5. The Biggest Loser and a word about shaming [19:38]
6. Alternatives to “super foods” [25:54]
7. Recurring stomach issues after an illness [32:30]
8. Accolades to Liz, and question about sunscreen and makeup [45:05]
9. Alternative to bleach; help with no makeup confidence [48:58]
With the premiere of The Biggest Loser show coming up, The Revolution Of Health™ deemed it necessary to find a worthy individual for our weekly recapping of the show until the finale is concluded. We thought it would be good to bring on an Alumni & former contestant who know's the show inside & out...& we have found her.
Jessica Delfs will lead all of our weekly updates & recaps of The Biggest Loser Season 14 & will be joining us today to talk about the premiere! We are thrilled to bring her on board as she is one of the best researchers & affiliates of the show to date.
Along with our Biggest Loser Premiere Recapper Jessica Delfs, we will also have an amazing & phenomenal featured guest who is a Mother that has broken the impossible barrier
In the last 16 months, Holly Rose has made a miraculous metamorphosis that has shocked everyone around her including The Revolution Of Health™! She has lost a mind boggling 200+ pounds while supporting her 4 children & maintaining her own life! She has gone above & beyond to get to where she is at today. Her transformation video speaks for itself. Join us as we listen in to Holly's Story & what it
9/11 The Biggest Lie has passed a huge milestone at 500 thousand views on YouTube since May 27th of last year. We are going to discuss this as well as engage in a powwow of current 9/11 issues and ideas.
Paula calls in to share some of her experiences as a bartender... Plus a WORLD PREMIERE from Seezileo!
Tumi Oguntala is winner of Biggest Loser Season 15 At Home Winner with the largest percentage of weight loss for male and female in the show’s history.
Tumi kicked obesity in its ass, but the fight is far from over. Because she is fully aware that the 319 lb woman still lives inside of her. Appreciative of the gift she's been given, she is now paying it forward and sharing her knowledge and new skills to the community and to the world.
Tumi Oguntala documents her challenges and successes on her Facebook page and her show Talk Tumi where she welcomes your comments and questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (64 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (11 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)