SORT BY Relevancy
Beauties, are you spending all of your paycheck on new beauty products and services? Sometimes it can seem that being a woman requires an overwhelming amount of maintenance and an overwhelming number of products. There are plenty of ways to save money and time on services and products—you just have to think outside the square. And if you really want to spend the big bucks, set up a beauty-fund jar. Put in all your extra change, including the money you would normally spend on your morning latte!
Let's be honest: We’ve all seen shameless beauty faux pas happen around us. From behind-the-wheel mascara applications (now, that's just unsafe!) to desk-side fingernail clipping, these primping errors need to be corrected. But in our fast-paced world, some public preening is unavoidable, right? In order to separate the absolute no-no’s from what’s okay in the modern day, i developed an easy cheat sheet.
Are you ready to bring out your Glamourous Diva! For as long as she can remember, Lisa Fleet has loved the feel of a camera. Lisa is an award winning, published photographer. Over the last few years, Lisa has continuously established a presence within the boudoir photography community. With her creative eye for sexy and many satisfied clients, she is quickly becoming the premiere boudoir photographer in the Maryland area.
Sometimes we beauty enthusiasts spend shameful amounts of money on the brightest new colors and bling-iest products, and forget the folk remedies that could change our look for just pennies. Here are a few of my favorite beauty tricks that use stuff you may already have in your house, right under your nose.
Join Host Live Chats
- nikota777 (26 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (19 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (17 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- AUSA RADIO with Wren (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (2 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Willie Mead (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- New York Markets Live (0 chatters)