SORT BY Relevancy
In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I am going to discuss the meaning of Thanksgiving. So many people know the story of the pilgrims, but most people forget why they are celebrating. This is a time to be thankful and recognize all the stuff we take for granted are blessings. I challenge you all to make a list of 5 things you are thankful for and share them with your friends and family.
This month brings a reminder to us to be thankful for the bountiful blessings that the Lord has bestowed on us. We are thankful for life, health, strength, employment, shelter, food, and a vehicle to drive. We are thankful for our family, friends, colleagues, and those that the Lord allows us to encounter to bring enrichment to our lives. We are thankful for a loving God and patient Father who extends mercy to us daily and for grace everflowing. We have so much to be thankful for! This show will share scripture and prayers as we celebrate God's goodness and offer praise and thanksgiving as we thank God for all of the many ways the Lord has been good! We will talk with you then!
Happy Thanksgiving! Psalms 100:4 -5 Every caller have an opportunity to share what he or she are thankful for in this season and each day.
Jesus in the Morning Radio Talk Show bringing information daily mainly through a live Guest Speaker. Sharing the word of God in spirit and in truth.
Psalm 50:14 (KJV)
Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Psalm 106:1 (KJV)
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Welcome to Our Own Voices Live with your hosts: Angela Thomas & Rodney Smith
Our Topic(s) today: “Happy Thanksgiving and the President's Visit”
If you have a question, comment or just want to listen, give us a call: (347) 826-9600
Our Own Voices Live is a radio show featuring people and stories from our community in Las Vegas, the surrounding area and some place near you. America is the greatest country on earth due to its cultural diversity and not in spite of it. Our mission is to help bridge the cultural and ethnic divide in America by working together to build the greatest bridge in history to unite us
Thanksgiving, one of America's most celebrated holiday. It's a day where families gather together to be thankful for everything especially God's presence. While people are celebrating in their homes, we will be celebrating on the show as well and do what we do best, give the Lord praises with my guest, Minister Dayo Akinyemi.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- RHeart Network (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (4 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Talk (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brown Suga Radio (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)