SORT BY Relevancy
Ladies and gents!!! Join The MADHOUSE Familia tonight as we celebrate the success that is called THE MADHOUSE!!! We will be reliving our favorite moments, funniest stories, etc.... but most of all.....we will be saying THANK YOU to "YOU"...for support us as we are on the ladder of success to be put where we need be!! JOIN US LIVE!!!! Enjoy the show and Welcome Inside of The MADHOUSE!!!
**Music, pictures, and audio clips....that are sometimes used on the show....are protected by fair use. NO infringement intended!!!**
When would you say praying for someone and doing nothing more is unacceptable? And when would you say telling someone thank you for your service and not doing something you can do is unacceptable? There are people who all too often can help out in a situation but they chose to do what's politically correct. They either say, thank you for your services to veterans or they say I'll be praying for you to people obviously in need. These would be people who could help in any way needed, but rather than help, they choose to say "I'll be praying for you".
People will find a person in need and say to or about that person, you put yourself in this situation. This is wrong coming from a christian and wrong coming from a friend or from a person who is under authority to do something. Just keep in mind the phrase coined by Edmund Burke. No one can do everything, but everyone can do something. Those who are christians who merely say, I'll be praying for you without doing more and can do more is hypocrital.
Gratitude with Hillis Pugh, author of Thank You Thursday
Hillis Pugh is an author, inspirational writer, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Like many, Hillis was not living his highest path and had to altered his own self-belief. Being able to be an example of life-in-action is feeling good and why he is inspired to write. Hillis used his writing as a creative outlet to voice his perception of the world, through his inner-verse. Through the expression of his words, Hillis invited readers on a journey of his world, letting them know they are not alone, that we are one. His poetry writings included everything from self-reflection to sensuality to how he views the happenings in the world. With deeper personal experience, his poetry has become more spiritual. The spiritual connotation of his words aided in assisting others to see the light and joy in which they were born into. From this new openness and awareness, Thank You Thursday was born.
Thank You Thursday started as weekly blog dedication to sharing life’s gratitude. This blog now book provides insightful messages to our daily lives. As a species, as humans we have countless things to be thankful for. By finding gratitude in his own life, Hillis has become a channel to convey messages of gratitude to share with others. He has shown us we can find gratitude in any life situation.
For more information visit: http://www.hillispugh.com/
How abundantly blessed we truly are! Even in the darkness, there is always light if we choose to see it. The simple words "thank you" are the light switch that can transform any disaster into a miracle of recovery. In this half hour special of 12Steps Further, Skip Sams shares some upbeat and inspirational music from various artist with the same theme of "Gratitude" and "Thank You". It may be one you may listen to once and book mark the link to listen to over and over again and share with a friend. Happy Listening!
THANK YOU, HAMAS…thanks for rejecting a ceasefire proposal that would have given you nearly everything you wanted.
Special thanks to Roger Oberlin, Dave Milner, Michael Green, and Movin Forward.
In their time-honored tradition of ‘never missing an opportunity to miss an opportunity, FAKE "Palestinians" (they're gazan arabs) turn down a great peace proposal that should never have been offered to them in the first place. Hamas reportedly rejected a comprehensive, 11-clause long term ceasefire proposal on Saturday. Egypt has warned that this proposal will be its final effort to secure a lasting end to the Israel-Gaza conflict.
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
We’re the Infidels your imam warned about…
Tim at Brenner Brief: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
yes another year and a year olderbut I am thankful to be in good healyh alittle over weight thoughoday I will not be taking calls as I will be thanking all my family and friends personally for their thoughtfulness first to my hubby of 27 yrs for always being there and my best friend to my two wonderful men Roy and Gerald thankyou for being two sons that I am truly proud of miss Kira agreat niece thank youto little moe and big moe thamks for remembering to michelle a good friend and family thank you for rememberinghi ronnie and your wifey thankyou to my sis pat I knew that you would remember love you for that my daughter venus thankyou love you hi alecia miss lisa my blogg buddie all the way in south africa thankyou and my two beautiful grand babies miss Khanda college lady mr Keano my brilliant poet and my toq twin grandsons kareem and kasheem love you plenty and to the two moms whom I love very much thankyou my three other grand boys you know who you are thankyou to janell another cancer lady thankyou. hey I think Ihave got you alland those who I forgot I am sure you will let me know like cristine love younext week back to regular proagraming and I will be taking calls as the unemployment rises and 3million people are still not recieving euc will be the discussion next week so for now talk about any and everything and I am listning. and to all you cancers out there hope your birthday was as much fun as mine thanky thank you
in Self Help
Sheila Chamberlain, a US Army Veteran creates and starts her own talk radio show itch topics covering veterans and military family issues on healthcare, homelessness, education, benefits , special events, et.al The name of the show is "Thank you for your Service." Thank you for your support.
It's kid Lok here have good news an bad news, first off bad news we gonna have to close da show fo a bit but we will be workin hard to get dis show back wanna thank everyone fo watchin us but we taken a break yall can still keep up wit da kid Lok GREGORYD8230 on Instagrame, I wanna shout out my partner in crime Lite don't worry we gone get da show back
How many things do you have to say 'Thank You' for? Everything is worth it.
You Are Invited to participate and learn about the phase 'thank you' and how to use it often. From having a home we enjoy to taking notice of how color empowers us, gives us reason to feel good about our space and a thank you for having a place to come to everyday.
Smooches RADIO has a passion and the determination to provide its listeners with more than MUSIC but a platform that will prepare our music moguls, aspiring STARTISTS, INDIE Poets, and Authors with a broadcast show format that will help support their INDEPENDENT minds. Please JOIN us for Thank GOD I'm Financially FREE FRIDAYS to keep connected to your IMPENDING success--FINANCIALLY! Call us 626-213-5635....Smooches!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (43 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- RRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- BarbShaman (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Buzz On Broad (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)