SORT BY Relevancy
How should you get started preparing for the MCAT?
We'll interview Bryan Schnedeker, head MCAT tutor at Next Step Test Preparation. Bryan has scored 41 on the exam multiple times, including a 15 in the Biolgical Sciences section.
How and when to get started studying for the MCAT if you are taking the test this year
Whether you should hurry to take the MCAT this year before it changes in 2015
How to plan a study plan if you are studying by yourself
Is medical school in your future? If so, please join us for 30 minutes of high-impact advice on the med school admissions process.
We'll interview Dr. Sahil Mehta of Med School Coach, a naitonal leader in medical school admissions. We'll cover:
TImeline -- when do you need to start the process?
What are medical schools looking for -- other than MCAT and GPA?
What should studnets be doing now to prepare for the MCAT?
The interview will be conducted by John Rood, President of Next Step Test Preparation, a national MCAT tutoring company.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (56 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (26 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (15 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Olympias (4 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (2 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)