SORT BY Relevancy
When students are asked how they study for tests, many reply that they repeatedly read/review the book or their notes the night before the test. These same students are often frustrated by poor grades that result from their time spent studying. In this segment of the SPARKs for School Success series, we will explore a variety of strategies and actions to more effectively prepare for tests, from the first day of a chapter/unit through beginning the test.
Take action on something you heard that may be the SPARK to create greater academic success!
We will discuss the different types of preparation necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Turkey Shepherd's Pie, and the "adventure" recipe will be Cheese Tomato and Bacon Risotto Balls.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (58 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (16 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (15 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (12 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (11 chatters)
- The David Bowers (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Candys Legal Corner (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- John Christopher Sutton (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- The LIVING BibleXAll About Jesus0 (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- aisham (1 chatters)
- In Short Order (1 chatters)