SORT BY Relevancy
It's party time!!!! it's that time of year where we eat too much, drink too much and many of us overspend. And we love it!!! It's also the time for creating amazing business connections that will help you start next year dynamically and with a fresh start. In today's show Networking Master, Terry Wildemann, will share with you tips to attract your ideal client and how to network in style and make your dreams and goals come true! About Terry.... Terry Wildemann loves working
Terry uses her background and experiences, along with her refreshing, out of the box coaching and facilitation approaches, to gently guide teams, entrepreneurs and professionals to break out of their shell and shift towards becoming better team members, better managers, and better company representatives. As a business intuitive, Terry takes this an integrative “heart centered” approach allowing her to work with the practical, tactical, emotional and spiritual to shift clients on all levels; career, financial, physical, relationships, and spiritual. Terry is the author of one business book with another coming in Fall 2011, a Certified Executive and Co-Active Coach, a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst, and an experienced CEO.”
in Self Help
In The 1st Hour:Dr. Terry Jackson -Discussing her products, views, insights & solutionsThe Keys to Nation Building: Economics. Business and Entrepreneurship -In The 2nd Hour:The Mooney Twins -Wealth-Creation - The Mooney Twins Investment Center - Your Support System for Forex Trading & Passive Investment Solutions -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5oaT72CS8&feature=youtu.behttp://mooneytwinsnetwork.com - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8iwskAeec
Our guest is Miki Strong, Founder and CEO of Miki Strong International, Publisher of Unemployable Woman Magazine. Miki will be discussing woman, value and money and will answer for us the following questions:
1. How do women under-value their work? And how do we know if we're doing it?
2. Your talk title says, "earn more & serve better by raising your fees". I see how raising fees helps us earn more, but how does it help us serve better?
3. Is there a 'right' and 'wrong' way to set prices? Do you have some guidelines to help my listeners raise their prices, or set prices for new services?
When it comes to teaching women how to create a business designed for and around personal freedom, Miki Strong is a bona fide master. As a lifestyle business strategist + money mentor, Miki helps women around the globe connect with their real value, earn more, and create freedom-full, spiritually-rich, unapologetically wealthy lives as a result!
Miki is also the publisher of Unemployable Woman™ Magazine for mavericks, trailblazers & non-conformists who are driven to redefine the rules of how business is done.
Todd Strandberg. The founder of Rapture Ready.com brings you the Rapture Index, featured articles and latest information regarding Bible Prophecy.
Terry James has produced a number of books involving Bible prophecy and its impact upon the world today. With most of his books Terry
Our guest is Stacie Walker, Online Business Consultant, Writer, Online Radio Host, and the Founder of the Woman in Leadership community. Stacie will be discussing Leadership and Mindset and will answer for us the following questions~
1. What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time? 2. What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader? 3. What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
Known as a success-driven entrepreneur, Stacie Walker is an Online Business Consultant, Writer, Online Radio Host, and the Founder of the Woman in Leadership community. It has been Stacie's mission and purpose to educate you with establishing a better business model and to assist you with improving the quality of your personal life. A top priority of Stacie is to provide a comfortable place for the novice and the experienced entrepreneur to get a bit of inspiration, motivation, and business building advice for long term success.
Our guest is Kathleen Hanagan, the Chief Enlightenment Officer at Turn On Your Light, LLC. Kathleen will be discussing the secret to the secret and will answer for us the following questions:
1. There are endless seminars and teachings about the Law of attraction and how to manifest what we want. Like all the various diets and rights and wrongs we are told about health, it can be confusing. Why do you think some people are successful using these tools, and others not?
2. You have been a psychotherapist for 25 years, and worked with thousands of people. What are some of the most important truths you can share with us to help with the overwhelm that so many people feel at this time.
3. What do you mean by multi-dimensionality, and why is that important to understand if we are to be successful with manisfestation?
Kathleen Hanagan, the Love and Business Sage, Psychotherapist, Speaker and workshop presenter, guides purpose driven entrepreneurs into breakthrough terrain to claim their brilliance, clarify their message, and make the money to fulfill their mission, without betraying their hearts. With her signature, warmth, humor and laser focus, Kathleen helps her clients release the debris of the past and connect to their core values and vision, which resets an inner compass toward their highest destiny. She brings her wisdom in business, passion for relationship work, and mastery in the emotional realm.
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (12 chatters)
- Guidance from Beyond (10 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (4 chatters)
- On Air with Wheelze (4 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- christopherandscott (1 chatters)
- Herpin Time (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)