SORT BY Relevancy
What are we doing to the Bee's?
She is a beekeeper on the Eastern end of Long Island. She currently manages 100 colonies of Bees. The name of her company is BeesNeeds, which is also her philosopy. The bees needs come first. It is simple No Bees No Food. She refers to Bees as the people who feed us. She will discuss the importance of Bees on our planet and the disturbing trend of Bee colony collapse. She will also discuss pollination, one of the most important things we associate with Bees. Do Not miss this interesting discussion.
Keri has trained through the Institute of Integrated Sciences, in the HUNA™ program (Humans Understanding Nature and Animals) which is based on the philosophy that all life is connected and cannot be separated. She has also been mentored by some of the world’s leading figures in animal consciousness and a variety of energy healing modalities such as Body Talk, Colour Therapy, Meridian System, Iridology and more.
Frank Ferrante is a Producer and host. Frank has produced Radio shows, TV commercials, and documentaries. Frank has done research and studied animal issues for the past 8 years.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (41 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (12 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (11 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (6 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- THE NAKED TALK with Alex Okoroji (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Inside MLB0 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)