SORT BY Relevancy
My son is Sixteen years old. He is a good eater.
He will even eat veggies. He will interest himself in cooking.
He does not mind lending a hand in the kitchen when asked. He is even good at planning a menu.
His ideas are always great, from Pizza to Chinese he is a great help when its time to plan meals.
He has been mixing and prepping items since he was a toddler.
He presence makes me plan better meals.
We eat from every food group daily.
We eat grain, meat, fish, veggies, fruit and peanuts, legumes, and dairy.
I enjoy planning for him.
I have tried several diets even vegetarian but nothing is better than planning for you own family.
I am currently planning a cook book as one of our new projects.
The title is A Theory of Cooking.
It will we available soon this fall.
The moral of the story is to prepare your teen for adulthood.
Its is very important to teach your child to budget, plan meals, and cook, even if the meals are simple.
Simple meals are a good way to encourage teens to start cooking for themselves.
Happy 2nd Anniversary to A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com
Review and Updates
Congrats A Theory Of Parenting - BlogTalkRadio.com on Opening you New Etsy Store - Feb 20, 2014!
A Theory of Parenting Promotional Items!
Congrats Easy Social Shop on Facebook
Congrats on 4 articles published by Inventions Magazine write up on A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com and Poetry - Thomas Edison State College in NJ
Great appreciation for
Archive editions are available at A Theory Of Parenting - BlogTalkRadio.com
High School Football on ATP
Drivers Education on ATP
A Theory of Jewels 2 on AtP
Team ATP donated over 30 items to the Wilmington DE Salvation Army in November 2013 - Huffy Boss Cruiser, Toys, Ceramic Items and More!
Team ATP donated 18 articles to the Wilmington Library in Delaware in November of 2013 - CD's, DVD's and Books!
A Theory of Jewels 2
Chat with one of the Authors of "Trend Setter @ Recovery High School - Character Development, Inspiration, and More
The feature is available at www.blurb.com
Congrats to ATP for entering reviews for the two songs written by Tammi and dedicated to Marquel @ Reverbnation Opportunities
A Theory of Cooking, Theories of Parenting,
Tammi Joyner Terrells' GLBT Divorce
You are here at A Theory Of Parenting on BlogTalkRadio.com. My name is Tammi Joyner. I am your host for the show. Our topic for the show is Collecting Jewelery with you teen.
What is jewelry? Jewelry is any ornamentation used to adorn the body; such as rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, etc...
Typically made with gems and precious metal. However, jewelry has been made out of almost every kind of material.
The word is derived from jewel found origin from the french word jouel. Some cultures store lots of jewelry as a show of wealth.
Jewelry is valued and desired by many cultures.
Jewelry is symbolic as in a cross or wedding band.
Jewelry in various forms has been worn by both male and female.
Personal ornamentations for adornments seem to be a basic human tendency.
Phone lines are open @
As a mother I found it very interesting to address the item available for my son...
Today we would like to talk with our audience about a sensitive topic.
We would like to approach our audience with the title, " Death, how to talk to your teen?"
I sought the internet for resource material to help us through our lost.
http://adapp.org/wp-content/upload/GUIDE.pdf listed a short guide for parents.
I highlighted some of the info. We would like to share what we have learned. The guide starts with:
HOW AND WHAT TO TELL THEM?
It’s best to tell the truth.
Provide accurate information about the death and the circumstances surrounding it. Be as
truthful as possible about the facts. Remember, teens cognitively understand the nature of
death as adults do. Respect their knowledgeand developmental stage. You don’t have to
give all the details, but ask the adolescents if they have any questions. If they do, answer the
questions to the best of your ability!
Dealing with reactions
We thought it was a wonderful passage to remind parents that we do not deal with death in the same way.
Teens may seek their parents, Teens may seek friends, Teens may choose to be alone or have erratic behavior.
Some choose to act out while others take time to show symptoms of their feelings. Its best to monitor them close, talk freely about the death, and support them through grieving process.
Getting More Help
A doctor, school guidance counselor, or mental health organization can provide assistance and recommendations. Also look for books, websites, support groups, and other resources that help people manage grief. Parents can't always shield kids from sadness and losses. But helping them learn to cope with them builds emotional resources they can rely on throughout life.
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
Make your shift from a traditional parenting approach to one of guidance, respect and a lasting connection with the help of Alison Smith. You can Parent without using punishment. Learn to explore your own underlying beliefs and histories, while learning skills to set empathetic limits with your children.
You'll be amazed to see how many parents are making the transformative change in themselves and their families; leading to peaceful, happy homes. When you choose to work with Alison, we are positive you will see that she brings personal experience, empathy and strong teaching skills. You will be inspired by her passionate message - Healthy families are created through connection and mutual respect. Get more of Alison - Click Here
Create healthier relationships and find more peace, love and joy in your life by joining our movement to wholeness and freedom. Find a team ready to inspire, motivate and guide you to a life that you've always dreamed of - LinkedIn and facebook
The youngest of four this southern California native is very young but she isn't young to the entertainment business being in involve in the industry for almost 10 years as a successful singer, model, dancer and actress. Nathalie is on her way and ready to give the industry more of what she has to offer a great talent and a great desire to be her best.
DJ Epidemik The Young Innovator born in Brooklyn NY, home to some of the greatest rappers Notorious BIG, Jay – Z, Big Daddy Kane, and Fabolous which gave this DJ his inspiration. He created an online radio station that allowed the listeners to see him break records before anyone was thinking about it. He continued to kill the game by working with Tommy Hilfiger, DJ Clue, Lenny S, Jimmy Cozier, Ruff Ryders, Gyptian and more.
For centuries, music has been an essential aspect of the entertainment world. It has been an
inspiration for action and even movements. Music isn't just instruments or a certain voice, it is a form of art that takes you on a journey. The artist, of course, is the fore front in music, but it is ultimately defined according to the conditions of its production. Jamaica Queens, New York native, James Worthy, has been professionally creating his own footprints in music for five years now..
Check out our website at www.therealteenmomtalk.com for news and exclusive interviews with the casts of Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3, and 16 and Pregnant!
Shop with us!
Jewelry In Candles: (join our team now!)
Origami Owl Lockets:
What's your New Year's resolution? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we look at the resolutions we'll make this year as parents, the resolutions we'd like other people to make, and what's happening in each of our expert topics as we peer into 2014. Resolve to join us this week and every week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- NTEB (76 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)