SORT BY Relevancy
And so much more !!!
So a GOP Congresswoman asks for Obamacare horror stories on Facebook, and is shocked to hear of hundreds of success dtories. Yes the GOP are idiots.
Ted Cruz for President, and try not to laugh after saying that.
Let's have some fun tonight.
Oh, and I will talk about Ted Cruz... Is Ted Cruz worthy of President of the United States? Is he eligible? Oh, and other current events relevant to you, your life, your family, your faith. What do "eligibility" and "Natural Born Citizen" (NBC) even mean to you and this country?
Israel and the Obama Administration are enemies.
Why are they enemies?
Why Obama hating Israel could mean the sovreignty of the United States of America, OUR home.
Why Obama and his entire administration are purveyors of racism and bigotry and how this is related to Israel. How all of this affects you and what YOU can do about it! (I am going to be honest here.... I am not positive I will even get to that....)
NFL Standard with Bryan Yates and Bo Reed will run down what happened with the "BIG GAME" between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers. Also the announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees, and the AP Awards have been given out. We will cover all of it today.
Also we welcome to the program to discuss their company Eye-Draft.com & TheFootballEducator.com, Ted Sundquist who spent sixteen years working in the National Football League for the Denver Broncos franchise. Sundquist was hired in 1992 as the Player Personnel Assistant, and two years later promoted to Director of College Scouting. In 2001 .
peace and greetings DWT family, today is a special broadcast set for 2pm with Ted Sirota.
Tune in to Graceland with Jennifer Meadows this week as we discuss the kickoff of Ted Cruz’s 2016 presidential run. He makes the left hyperventilate and some in the GOP establishment reach for more medicine. Just what the doctor ordered, perhaps?
In the early stages of the 2016 GOP race, how does Cruz stack up against Walker, Bush, Paul and the rest of the GOP field? We’ll offer some thoughts on this.
Hillary Clinton declares in front of an audience made up primarily of members of the press that she’s ready for a new relationship with the press. Then she takes no questions – and gets a standing ovation from the press. It sounds like the mainstream media is ready to move on from her email scandal. What’s next, an apology from the media too?
And the EPA wants to limit your "shower time" - really.
Join Conservative Report Founder, Patrick Read! Today, Ted Cruz announced he's running for President in 2016. Cruz drew sharp contrast between the govt of dependency by Obama & Democrats, and the independence promised to every American by the Constitution.
Imagine a country determined to produce its own wealth of energy instead of depending on importing from countries that detest America. Imagine a country offering college grads 4, 5 or 6 jobs; instead of part time brought on by soaring cost of Obamacare. Imagine a President who'd sign the repeal of Obamacare, saving jobs & quality care while lowering cost & providing portability. He reminded the crowd that under ACA religious organizations were forced into court for their faith & that Liberty University was the 1st to file a lawsuit. Imagine a President who'd stand by Israel instead of aligning w/ Iran. Imagine a POTUS who'd defeat Radical Islam instead of trying to make deals with ISIS. Finally, he stirred the crowd by advancing the idea of a simple flat tax, indeed leaving the IRS alot less essential.
Obama Revels DEMS Anti-Semitism
Cruz Always on Offense
Hillary: Unbeatable or Unelectable
Benghazi: Rice, Clinton & ARB Refuted
Obama continues to do everything possible to surrender to the Iranians and all but build a highway to Jerusalem for them. Jeb Bush has his own email problems as it’s discovered that he had his own private email too. Ted Cruz announces and (sigh) the Democrat birthers come out of the woodwork. At the same time Obama and his minions are working feverishly to “legalize” illegal aliens to the tune of at least 5,000,000. Putin is preparing Russia for nuclear war with the US along with China. However, 4 out of 5 attendees at the SXSW festival in Austin didn’t know the name of the Texas governor but did know all of the sisters on The Kardashians and had seen her newest nude photos. And we wonder why the country is going down the toilet?
We're back for another exciting week for VRWC. Topics include
- Recap of Starbucks ditching RaceTogether
- Ted Cruz enters the race. Conservatives and Peter King are already complaining.
- A kid gets kicked off airlines for wearing offensive shirt
- Sally Kohn wants an Abortion-A-Thon
- College kids wants safe places where their feelings won't get hurt
Ted Ciuba is the world's foremost authority on Napoleon Hill. Ted has written over 40 books, the most notable being, "The New Think & Grow Rich." Ted was the Founder of the World Internet Summit.
Today, Ted talks about accelerating personal change. He covers the important principles of Transformation, which he believes are stronger than "change." Ted says "We must change if we expect circumstances to change." For inspiration, Ted went to Sacred Ground; that Sacred Ground was Teotihuacan, which is near Mexico City.
Feeling like a changed person, Ted is very excited about sharing with you his vision and insights, and how the Pyramids he visited gave him spiritual vibrations, such that he knows he will never be the same.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- SSRN (0 chatters)