SORT BY Relevancy
Topic: National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Staying Safe Online – A Shared Responsibility
The theme for NCSAM is focused on “Our shared responsibility” – what does that mean for federal agencies and industry?
Recently Dell released a mobile safety checklist. Tell us about the tips you suggest for agencies to follow to keep employees safe online, while also protecting the agency’s data.
Despite ongoing discussions about cybersecurity, we still see several high profile hacks this year with the latest including OPM and Ashley Madison. What lessons can we learn from these instances?
Are there any agencies that you know of who do an excellent job in terms of teaching or modeling stellar cyber security protection?
Wireless and data analytics will be top-of-mind this year for government agencies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), according to Jim Smid, Chief Technology Officer for Iron Bow Technologies. Smid recently spoke with TechSource and shared his thoughts for 2016, which are that government agencies should take a holistic approach to their networks to optimize wireless and that they “have the data, but need to take advantage of it.”
For the past few years, mobility has ramped up as agencies have focused on getting new mobile applications and devices into the hands of mobile workers. Smid says those efforts will explode in 2016 and agencies will be focusing on the wireless infrastructure to support mobility.
As more devices are connected to networks, and more agencies are collecting massive amounts of data from them, Smid sees data analytics becoming more important. The focus in 2016 should be on correlating, normalizing and analyzing that data to get real-time information back to users.
Smid shared examples of how wireless and data analytics, along with the Internet of Things (IoT), will affect agencies this year. Listen to the podcast here.
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. The theme of this month’s podcast series is “Preparing to Invest,” and we are speaking with Mike Younkers, Director, Systems Engineering, Cisco U.S. Public Sector Federal, about IT investments and federal agencies.
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today we are speaking with Dan Klanderman, Senior Solution Architect for the Collaboration Practice at Iron Bow, who will discuss key telehealth and collaboration trends.
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Jon Kim, Director, Cyber Practice at Iron Bow, about government cybersecurity trends for 2014.
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Tenable's Technical Director, EMEA, Gavin Millard.
Welcome to the TechSource podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Chris Sibold, Director, Federal Cloud and Managed Services Sales, at Iron Bow, about key government cloud computing trends in 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (69 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (21 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Communicators (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)