SORT BY Relevancy
How well can you resolve conflict?
People resolve conflict in different ways. A bully might say "I can resolve confict just fine," but usually the conflict is resolved ONLY in the bully's mind. A non-assertive person might even say that the best way to resolve conflict is to let things settle out all by themselves.
In truth, a 5-step process for resolving conflict is easy to learn and brings phenomenal results.
This process, as outlined in Dan Bobinski's book, Creating Passion-Driven Teams, will be fully explained by Dan on this broadcast. NOT TO BE MISSED!
**Your host, Dan Bobinski, is the Executive Director at Center for Workplace Excellence and the author of Creating Passion-Driven Teams.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Healing Circles (1 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Rick Factor Talk Show (1 chatters)