SORT BY Relevancy
How well can you resolve conflict?
People resolve conflict in different ways. A bully might say "I can resolve confict just fine," but usually the conflict is resolved ONLY in the bully's mind. A non-assertive person might even say that the best way to resolve conflict is to let things settle out all by themselves.
In truth, a 5-step process for resolving conflict is easy to learn and brings phenomenal results.
This process, as outlined in Dan Bobinski's book, Creating Passion-Driven Teams, will be fully explained by Dan on this broadcast. NOT TO BE MISSED!
**Your host, Dan Bobinski, is the Executive Director at Center for Workplace Excellence and the author of Creating Passion-Driven Teams.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- REALMOFTHESEER (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Help4HD (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Moorish Light (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)