SORT BY Relevancy
How well can you resolve conflict?
People resolve conflict in different ways. A bully might say "I can resolve confict just fine," but usually the conflict is resolved ONLY in the bully's mind. A non-assertive person might even say that the best way to resolve conflict is to let things settle out all by themselves.
In truth, a 5-step process for resolving conflict is easy to learn and brings phenomenal results.
This process, as outlined in Dan Bobinski's book, Creating Passion-Driven Teams, will be fully explained by Dan on this broadcast. NOT TO BE MISSED!
**Your host, Dan Bobinski, is the Executive Director at Center for Workplace Excellence and the author of Creating Passion-Driven Teams.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (31 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MOs Power Hour0 (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)