SORT BY Relevancy
How well can you resolve conflict?
People resolve conflict in different ways. A bully might say "I can resolve confict just fine," but usually the conflict is resolved ONLY in the bully's mind. A non-assertive person might even say that the best way to resolve conflict is to let things settle out all by themselves.
In truth, a 5-step process for resolving conflict is easy to learn and brings phenomenal results.
This process, as outlined in Dan Bobinski's book, Creating Passion-Driven Teams, will be fully explained by Dan on this broadcast. NOT TO BE MISSED!
**Your host, Dan Bobinski, is the Executive Director at Center for Workplace Excellence and the author of Creating Passion-Driven Teams.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- MarlyBird (13 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (1 chatters)
- FlyLady (1 chatters)
- FREE MARKET MARTYRS (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- robertjrussell (1 chatters)
- SASSY Biz Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)