SORT BY Relevancy
Sue L Canfield is a Social Media Consultant and operates Chief Virtual Officer, a social media marketing business primarily for business authors. Sue has been working with social media since 2005. She blogs regularly about how to use social media and consults on best social media practices. She specializes in helping authors create and maintain their online presence. Currently she manages a team of four social media account managers and works with about a dozen clients. Sue is also a mother, enjoys reading, writing poetry, and Ireland. She lives in Rice Lake, Wisconsin with her husband and business partner, Joel.
I have been listening to podcasts for a very long time. I started with Kelly McCausey, a podcast I believe was called work at home moms (WAHM). Then I listened to the podcast with Denise Griffitts, Your Partner in Success and followed Nicole Dean. At one point I even flirted with the idea of producing my own podcast but quickly dismissed the idea as too hard and then began the slow downward getting busy with subcontracting projects. My time was turning into profits.
Fast forward a few years and once again I began flirting with the idea of creating my own podcast and began researching why virtual assistants and service providers weren't using a team to turn their own business into profits. In my research I found that there really isn't another podcast that addresses and educates about this topic. So, I contacted one of the original role models, Denise Griffitts and asked for some coaching. She agreed. That's how Virtual Team 360 podcast was born.
Now that you know a little of the back story, In the first interview, I wanted to share with you why I think going forward with the podcast on the subcontracting concept will be an important tool for team members, virtual service providers and multi-VAs.
Team Osiris resurrects the knowledge and wisdom ofearly Nile Valley Civilizations.
Fight Performance Coach Tony Ricci joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss what he expects to see from the many fighters he trains and advises and what he felt went wrong in Chris Weidman's loss to Luke Rockhold.Ricci talks about the 2016 plans for all the fighters he works with including Heather Hardy,Anthony Karperis,Chris Algieri,Bellator Light Heavyweight Champion Liam McGeary,Danny Gonzalez,Bellator Bantamweight Champion Loro Galvao and UFC Heavyweight Gian Villante.Tony also goes into great detail about working with former UFC Champ Chris Weidman as he prepared for his title defense against Luke Rockhold and what he feels went wrong for Weidman in that fight and more important why.We also get Ricci's thoughts on the importance of hydration in training camps,coconut water and hydration vests.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (34 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)