SORT BY Relevancy
Paul Petillo tackles the financial topics no one wants to talk about. He digs deep into the money news of the day and looks at the hidden meaning behind not only how you invest, but where, how much it will cost you and whether it is worth it. This week, he has Eva Rosenberg, the TaxMama. Paul is the managing editor of BlueCollarDollar.com and Target2025.com. He is be joined by co-hosts and founders of FinancialFootprint.com Dave Kittredge and Dave Ng, both of whom have extensive backgrounds in
Moms Making a Million Radio with Gina and Kat will be covering the latest money tips and news from our regular experts:
Featuring Our Guest Expert: "The Tax Mama", Eva Rosenberg
And Our Regular Featured Segments:
Tips for the Utterly Confused with Paul Petillo,
Your Weekly Gratitude Adjustment with Janice Marie Wilson, author of The Goodness Experience.
A recent survey from The Tax Institute at H&R Block revealed that nearly 72 percent of individuals are confused about how new tax law changes will affect their tax return. With April 15 looming, Eva Rosenberg, EA, MBA, also known as the TaxMama®, joins H&R Block tax specialists during this 1-hour radio show that will provide listeners with information on the following key topics:
- Five tax law changes everyone should be aware of this tax season.
- What you should know if you were unemployed i
Understanding how confusing the tax code can be, Eva Rosenberg, EA, MBA, also known as the TaxMama®, joins H&R Block tax specialists during this 1-hour radio show that will provide bloggers, freelance writers and journalists with everything they need to know when filing their taxes this season. Key topics that will be covered include:
- Is it a business?
- Operating like a business.
- Income (fees, advertising, product trials/ endorsements, gifts).
- Expenses (hosting fees, computer equipme
Join us for a disucssion on the new housing credit, Roth IRA conversions and other important tax updates for 2010
in Self Help
RightsRadio.com Self Help Hour: How much of your mortgage interest can you deduct? Most homeowners would say "all." But our guest warns that "it all depends." Eva Rosenberg, TaxMama to her clients and fans, has decades of tax and business experience, spanning a surprising spectrum of industries. She also shares invaluable insights re first time homeowners credit.
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (19 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (15 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (11 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (7 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Military Mamas (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Wrestling24X7 (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)