SORT BY Relevancy
Never A Sensor Aboard -
Nasa has Once Again Failed to Find Life on Mars, Even when It walked in front of the Rover.
Phoenix Lander.... all three Replacements
All failed to see above 8 millibar.
I Walked on Mars. I did Not Wear a Space Suit.
The Atmosphere is Really more like 800 millibar.
And Feels like about 12,000 ft Altitude
with a 14,000 ft Altitude Oxygen Level
The Physics of Fact - Nasa has Stated and Maintained for 35+ years that thePlanet Mars is
"8 millibar on the surface"
Earth is 1000 + millibar
1000 millibar = 1 Bar = 1 Earth Atmosphere at sea level = ~ 14.7 psi.
A Parachute the Size of the United States would not slow that Lander Down.
You have been LIED TOO BY NASA... and the United States Government.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (5 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (4 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)