SORT BY Relevancy
On the program this week, we will continue discussing the connection between the Word and the Messiah. We will again be examining the Aleph-Tav. (The first and last letters of the Hebrew Alphabet) As we gain revelation of exactly Who the Word is, many passages of scripture take on greater richness and meaning for us. To listen to this entire program as well as many of our archives, go to www.yeshuacast.com/paradigm-radio.html
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” in its 4th year airing on Blog Talk Radio. This show features the brightest and most unique guests we can find. We offer a dose of positive energy to inspire, motivate and educate you our listeners. Welcome sit back and enjoy the show!
Hosts: Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey
Najee- World renowned, Grammy award nominated Jazz musician Najee drops by the show to talk about her upcoming concert in Atlanta, Ga. July 12 and more!!
Chef Tav Hubbard- Straight from "Hell's Kitchen" w. Chef Ramsey Chef Hubbard talks Cooking!!!
B'NAI HA NACHASH PART 6 “Cursed is Everyone Who is Hung on a Pole.”
In Genesis 3 (Br'sht) we first hear of this Serpent, in Hebrew ha-nachash. Who is this character and why does Jesus say that he must be lifted up like the Serpent of Moses? Why where black people hung for poles/trees?
THE CURSE OF THE HEXACHORD; HEXAGON & HEXAGRAM
The reason the Serpent (Nachash) is always portrayed with the cross (tav) in early Christianity (Gnostic, Nazarene, Essene) is that Jesus himself gives us this image…. in John 3:14.
"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,(exalted) that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.” Numbers 21:8
HEXACHORD = MUSICAL HEX
HEXAGON = MATHAMATICAL HEX
HEXAGRAM = GRAMMATICAL HEX
This week we continue in our Aleph-Tav series. (Aleph and Tav are the first and last letters in the Hebrew alphabet) Within a pocket behind the breastplate worn by the High Priest were two stones called the urim and thummim. We will take a look at this theme in light of several passages of scripture.
Note: The audio quality is very bad during this episode for about the first 15 minutes or so, but then gets better.
This week we continue our discussion of the mysterious urim and tummim. Translated as "lights and perfection," these stones were used by the High Priests in the days of old to determine the will of The Most High. As we look closer at this important component of the vestments, we begin to see the theme running throughout scripture.
~Ashlyn Chase describes herself as an Almond Joy bar. A little nutty, a little flaky, but basically sweet, wanting only to give her readers a scrumptious, satisfying, reading experience.
She holds a degree in behavioral sciences, worked as a psychiatric RN for several years and spent a few more years working for the American Red Cross where she still volunteers as an instructor. She credits her sense of humor to her former careers since comedy helped preserve whatever was left of her sanity. She is a multi-published, award-winning author of humorous erotic romances.
Represented by the Nancy Yost agency in New York, NY, she lives in beautiful New Hampshire with her true-life hero husband and a spoiled brat.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)