SORT BY Relevancy
The defending world champions Miami Heat who swept Milwaukee in the 1st round & defeated Chicago in all games but the 1st in round 2 has had nearly an entire week & plenty of time to sit and wait on the arrival of the traveling Indiana Pacers tonight @ American Airlines Arena tipping of @ 8:30pm est. on TNT. Indy comes in to South Beach with a chip on their shoulders especially after last year's postseason loss to the "red-hot" M-I-A following the elimination to the Atlanta Hawks in round uno in addition to a 4-2 series defeat that sent Carmelo Anthony (the league's scoring champion) home earlier than expected in 6 games. Will the REST turn into RUST for the defending champs after so much time off? What is the latest update to Heat guard Dawyne Wade & how will it effect the team vs a 'very defensive' opponent? Do we expect Miami to overlook Chicago as it seems they did in G1? Who are the X-Factors, key players, objectives and is anyone giving Indy a 'real' chance in this series especially for the 1st 2 games off the Eastern Coast? These questions answered tonight on Tate's Take!!!
in Self Help
How does one go through their day being able to:
Rise above big challenges without being constantly stressed Stay positive and be grateful to have what they have Have meaningful work that fits their talents, abilities, and gifts Be able to get along with all personality types both at work and socially Have close, fulfilling loving relationships with partners, spouses, children, family and friends Be heard, seen and appreciated for who they truly are Have daily habits that nourish one physically, emotionally and spiritually. These are the types of questions Spiritually Full Radio explores. The show, hosted by Camille Scielzi, a best-selling author and life coach, known as the Take Action Guru, leads listeners through a contemplative, mindful approach to answering these questions to find their unique, soul based answers.
In each show listeners are given concrete, step by step tips on how to achieve their desired state of inner peace &self confidence to create natural relief from anxiety, doubt, fear, shame, guilt and blame by learning to cope with, or eliminate, the daily problems creating stress in their lives.
So, join us each week for the show if you want to find more happiness, decrease job stress, and build self confidence. If you have a life problem that you would like to see the show address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self help/ personal growth/ spiritual growth experts please contact the host for intervieiwing options at email@example.com.
More free resources! Visit www.takeactionguru.com to get them!
We'Re BACK AND IN THE HOUSE Live SATURDAY October 5th Once Again It's Time For The TAKE OVA SHOW!!!THIS SATURDAY October 5th Come KICK IT WITH KD and THE Take Ova Crew! Click this link to Join Our Show for SATURDAY OCTOBER 5th, SATURDAY SHOWTIME AT 7pm PT/9pm CT/10pm ET/8pm MT*...http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thetakeovashow The TOPIC OF THE WEEK " The New Rules for Romance" The Take Ova Crew will uncover the secret to having a new kind of equality in romantic relationships. It is not about who has the power it is how the partnership brings out the best in both people! If you would like to elevate your own romantic relationship you will not want to miss today's show!
Artist of the Week: Nykia Robinsonon This future R&B beauty is our Artist of the Week! We will be playing her music on The Take Ova Show.
Special Guest Nykia Robinson from Trenton New Jersey. To hear the latest from Nykia log on to
SPECIAL GUEST WILL ALSO BE ON THE AIR WITH THE TAKE OVA KREW!!!GUEST CALL IN # 646-652-4960 or Kick It in THE TAKE OVA SHOW CHAT ROOM on Twitter at @TheTakeOvaShow
IT'S THE TAKE OVA SHOW! -----SPONSORED BY SHUT”EM DOWN ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC GROUP, LLC
YOU CAN EVEN GET THE TAKE OVA SHOW ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!! JUST PUT IN THE URL ABOVE AND YOU’RE READY TO GO!! WE ARE ON iTunes TOO!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (80 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (74 chatters)
- in5d (32 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (23 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (8 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (7 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Objectively Speaking (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Music Network (4 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- mashahba (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)