SORT BY Relevancy
Interview with Kent Sterling on Justin Wilson death
As of the taping of this episode, the Annual Free Agent auction is less than 24 hours away. Join the Commissioner of the Mad Dog Dynasty League, Rick Gureski, and fellow owners Steve Wellman of the Stoneform Pallies and Tim Sevor of Lost in the Sauce as they break down the 2015 Free Agent Auction. Topics include: Standard operating procedures for the auction; listings of the Right of First Refusal players; Breakdowns by position of the top Free Agents and general thoughts from the panel.
"Come on in! Grab a cup of joe, sit a spell, and let's talk wrestling!" On this week's episode, we're reviewing NXT Take Over: Brooklyn, SummerSlam, as well as Raw and Smackdown. Speaking of Smackdown, our hostess Daria and Indy correspondant Beth actually attended Smackdown this week. We'll definitely get their point of view of the taping. And of course we'll review what's happening in the world of wrestling at large. So join us right here at the Squared Circle Cafe!
Vegan nutrtion has changed many peoples lives. None more than Erin DeMarines of Tri3Bar. She has been living on a plant based diet for many years and we will talking about practical ways you can implement a plant based diet into your athlete's life.
For more information on Erin DeMarines and the tri3bar, click here.
Over the last couple years, there have been more and more athletes using kinesio taping to improve performance. Jill Magee of Rock Tape will be talking about the benefits and philosophy of taping to decrease pain and improve performance.
For more information on Jill Magee, click here
XLAthlete.com: The online strength and speed development source for athletes, trainers, and coaches.
Five Star Basketball: The premier basketball skill development camp in the nation.
Welcome to Tuesdays at 2, with Dr. Gail Jackson, speaker, author, radio & TV show host and Special Guest "Dating & Relationship Coach For Women" Jonathon Aslay. On this episode we will talk about our upcoming Let's Talk Hormones: Relationships...What's Hormones Got To Do With It ?!?!
We're excited! We will be taping her web tv show Let's Talk Hormones with her special guest Jonathon Aslay on Thursday, August 20th from 7:30am to 9:30am at the beautiful Luxe Hotel, Located 11461 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles 90049.
You'll experience the excitement of the live taping while enjoying lite breakfast, networking and the opportunity to join the conversation.
No worry...what's said here...stays here.
It's complimentary to our guests, but you'll need to RSVP at 310-451-2300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Contact Info:
|Office Number: 310-451-2300
1333 Ocean Avenue. Santa Monica. Ca. 90401
Email Us at: email@example.com
For more information about our office come in for a Complimentary Consultation by CLICK HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (10 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)