SORT BY Relevancy
This week’s topics include:
•What do you think were the top 3 news stories of the year and who you would nominate as the Tanya Free and Friends Person of the Year.
•Enhanced Interrogation or Torture? Do you agree with Dick Cheney that the techniques were effective and necessary for national security?
•Bill Cosby expects neutrality from Black Press
•Chicago Teen Dies defending twin brother
•Fox News Host Thinks Bad Parenting is the Black Community’s Real Issue/Not Racism
TanyaFree.com/Urban Views Weekly Poll
Nearly six in 10 Americans (57%) say they are satisfied with the total cost they pay for healthcare according to a recent poll. How about you?
Are you satisfied with your healthcare costs?
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as the show celebrates its 1st Year Anniversary! We’ll flashback to various guests that have appeared on the show throughout the year such as songwriter, arranger, producer and artist ELLIS HALL—who will also be a special guest on the show! We’ll have “Hot Off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” with the AIL Team and in the 2nd hour of the show we will highlight some of the controversial topics that have been featured in “The Living Room” segment.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Tanya Stroh, creator of the Tanya Stroh Training Solution, which is also part of Fitness Mattrz, stops by to discuss how you can have a great Thanksgiving without putting on extra pounds.
She has some pretty neat strategies on how you can avoid the excess calorie pitfalls of your favorite foods, plus some ways to turn your body into a fat burning machine instead of a fat STORING machine!
Tanya M. Cooper is a published author of her most recent non-fiction work, entitled, L.O.V.E. Live a Life Of Vibrant Energy (Change Your Story – Change Your Life) and two novels, The Matriarch of La Bonita and The Wayward Daughters. Tanya has a Bachelor of Honours degree in English and History and her Bachelor of Education. She taught in Colombia, South America for three years and the last ten within Canada. Tanya trained with the Gestalt Institute of Toronto for four years to be a Psycho-therapist and has offered many workshops on subjects such as self-esteem, eating disorders, healing, neuropsychology and re-training the mind. Tanya has written and spoken for her own radio program called, On Second Thought and has facilitated her own writers’ group. Tanya provides workshops and individualized coaching on how to develop self-esteem, success and ultimately the life that we desire.
917) 889-9174 - From the darkside of Life, to finding her way to the LIGHT, Tanya has a story of Redemption & Inspiration & Spirit everyone should hear - &, she's FUNNY, too...
Join Sam & Jakzun as they get to know Actress/Comedian Tanya Lewis
This week’s topics include:
•In dozens of rallies across the country including Boston, Baltimore, Washington and New York, protesters blocked streets and railed against the decision not to indict Officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown
•Is civil disobedience a pathway to justice?
•Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael Brown’s ‘Bullyish’ Behavior?
•A Cleveland police officer fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice within seconds of arriving in his patrol car
•Pumpkin Festival in New Hampshire reveals when a riot is not really a riot
•Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice has won his appeal of an indefinite suspension for a domestic violence incident involving his then-fiancée
TanyaFree.com/Urban Views Weekly.com Poll
A recent poll revealed that barring a major economic crisis or winter weather event that curbs Americans' willingness to shop, consumers seem on track to outlay a bit more on Christmas gifts this year than they did in 2013.
How about you? Are you planning to spend more or less this holiday season?
in Self Help
Join Tanya Mercado and Shy Rosalind as they discuss the issues of the day. Tonight: It is now legal for a man to take a photo up a woman's skirt in Texas. Find out the unusal loophole, and what it means for women in Texas. What is going on in Texas anyway??
This week’s topics include:
Criticism of one of television’s most beloved stars, Bill Cosby, is escalating with renewed attention to allegations that he sexually assaulted women in several incidents decades ago.
White Americans are fine with African-Americans. Blacks, however, are a different story a according to an Emory University study that argues “the racial label ‘black’ evokes a mental representation of a person with lower socioeconomic status than the racial label ‘African-American.’
Ferguson ,MO prepares for the Grand Jury decision to indict Officer Darren Wilson in the death of teenager Michael Brown.
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Audible Trail
Shannon's guest this week is Tanya Tatum, moderator and producer of The Tatum Talks. The Tatum Talks began as a series of informal discussions on Facebook and later grew into an open forum for discussing topics affecting the African-American community. Prior to producing TTT, she was the co-Host and Producer for “Live in the Vocal Booth” on BKS1Radio, a show that focused on national headlines. Tanya serves as a regular op/ed contributor to EURweb.com and has been featured on The Ricky Smiley Morning Show, Essence Magazine and UniteWomen.org. Tanya earned B.B.A. in Marketing from James Madison University.
Tanya has a specific passion for the progression of African-Americans in this country, and tonight we will discuss issues about race that are often misunderstood. We hope to open some eyes, educate some minds and open a dialogue that we hope will continue past this show. The only way to understand the experience of another person is to hear it in their own words. Tonight, the topic will be race relations and the differences in several women's issues between African Americans and Caucasians.
The Authentic Woman is a radio show hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, that offers perspectives on the female experience in America. The show delves deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders, discovering their personal inspiration and passions. This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor and website professional, Michael Lowndes, at www.pmlmedia.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (11 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)