SORT BY Relevancy
On this Episode, your host Windy will share with you another story that is well it's just funny. As well as share with you an original song. Yes that is right! Per request, she will be playing and singing Old Fashioned Remedy one of her originals. So sit back get your laugh on and enjoy some music on this weeks episode of Tales From The Crib.
On this episode of Tales From the Crib, our host, Windy Lou Hoo is going to be sharing what happens when you get drunk and get on top of a roof. She shares her story about breaking both of her feet on the same night! Yikes! This episode is funny because it is true! Sit back and enjoy the ride....
Finishing up with the story about when Buddy and I my teenage crush ie the first guy I was obsessed with, and Jason sharing his first crush as well the first time we got messed up with our moms!!! If you haven'f tried it I strongly recomend doing so. It will be bring you to the next level with your mom... or not..
Everyone has THOSE stories, you know the ones that immediately incite laughter when you think about them... Come on all you misfits, oddballs. This show is all inclusive. Enjoy as I share blasts from the past as well as life live as it is happening. Feel free to call in and share whatever moves you. We will also be sharing original music and poetry, Welcome to the my world, where you never know what is gonna happen next.
My mom passed when I was 28. She was only 50. She read the Tarot. She was into astrology, she considered herself to be a witch along with her 4 daughters. I loved my mom but it took a long time to recover from the stuff she programmed into my brain. A psychologist would have a field day with me... but enjoy sometimes all you can do is laugh through the pain, I hope you get a kick out of this one... it has definetely been a classic mom memory for me for years and will be for years to come
Jason and I are gonna continue the discussion of the Mexico trip that we grabbed from the grab bag. Come Join us so that you can find out what happens on part 2 of Viva La Mexico, with 2 besties enjoying Mexico for their first time leaving the States and venturing into Mexico...
Author, blogger, and homesteader, Leigh Tate returns to the show! Catch up on whats been happening on the Tate homestead since last we talked. We will also talk about her newest book Critter Tales. It is always a pleasure to have Leigh as guest, be sure to tune in...
In-Flight Entertainment presents Marauder Radio: Tales of the Hole in the Soul Crew starring Bob Zima, MA/LCPC, a self described Frequent Flyer to Hell and Back. Bob has experienced many trips to the Gates of Hell and lived to tell the tale. Plus he has learned a thing or two along the way.
Marauder Radio is a cathartic & satirical podcast on which Bob shares with you his quirky and wacky insights and life lessons learned from his adventurous and E-True Hollywood-esque trips to Hell and back. Perhaps you may be inspired by this irreverent, blazon and passionate cathartic satirist who tells it like it is. Perhaps not. You will have to listen to find out.
This show is for mature audiences with open minds and souls. Healing is NOT for wimps or the weak-hearted. It is work. Hard work!
On today’s show, Bob discusses how if you fail to even try to heal you are a dead soul, bitter, anger, alone and pretty much an asshole.
Disclaimer: Always seek the advice of a qualified mental health professional before ever doing anything suggested on this website. Don't have one? Visit this website! NOW!
All opinions are solely mine and that of In-Flight Entertainment and Counseling and should not be connected or accredited in any way to past/present employers and other organizations with which I have consulted.
Talking points for the show:
1. The Alamo Bowl
2. Al Jazeera News Reports - Peyton Manning & Others/Performance Enhancing Drugs
3. NFL Playoff Picture
4. First week of B1G Basketball Conference Play
in Self Help
Meet: Roberta Budvietas author of "Who Stole My Success: Tales To Stop Your Success Thieves visiting from New Zealand with January.
Roberta shares her thought on
The Should Thief,
The Can't Thief,
The Must Thief
and The Have To Thief with humor and hope.
Join Host Live Chats
- Candelos Corner Radio (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (11 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Resistance Radio live (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Living a life full of self love (1 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (1 chatters)
- Getting Hot In The Kitchen (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)