SORT BY Relevancy
Grammy Award winner Judy Collins chats with Randy about her latest collection of Christmas songs "Christmas with Judy Collins," and along the way this singer/songwriter/artist/author shares insight into her own approach for cultivating creativity on a regular basis.
At the glorious age of 76, Collins continues a full touring schedule, performing over 100 live concerts a year. Plus, this past September saw her release a new studio album of duets - Strangers Again - with superstars like Michael McDonald, Willie Nelson, Jackson Browne, Jimmy Buffett and Don McLean.
Along with songs from the album, Judy shares her favorite holiday traditions. Tune in to hear this warm and wonderful legend settle down for a holiday chat.
Guests: Luis F. Riquelme, Ph.D, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, Director, Center for Swallowing and Speech-Language Pathology ,New York Methodist Hospital, and Associate Professor New York Medical College, and Ed Steger, President, National Foundation of Swallowing Disorders.
Dysphagia (swallowing disorder) can occur during an acute illness, such as a stroke, or be the result of head and neck surgery, oral cancers or be associated with a chronic neurodegenerative disease. In all instances, a “failed swallow study,” can represent the beginning of a challenging time for many people, and for some set them on a quest to eat “normally” again.
Dr. Luis Riquelme, a dysphagia researcher and speech-language pathologist will discuss some of the current research findings and treatment trends in dysphagia. Ed Steger will share what he has learned firsthand living with dysphagia and the insight gained from contact with hundreds of patients and caregivers who have contacted the National Foundation of Swallowing Disorders looking for support and guidance.
About NFOSD: NFOSD’s mission is to provide patient hope and improve the quality of life for those suffering from all types of swallowing disorders.Visit: http://www.nfosd.org
Join the discussion by calling, sending an email or tweet
@voiceaerobics @NFOSD #dysphagia
When parties are on the verge or have filed for divorced and have children, what to tell the kids is a critical question that many struggle with in terms of what to say and what not to say. In this episode, we talk about this important topic. This episode is based on an article on Family Law Headquarters called: What to tel your kids when you are getting divorced?
You can find out more information about this topic by calling 1-855-805-0595 or by calling our Divorce Lawyers in Missouri and Illinois.
MORE MUSIC LESS TALKING WHERE LOCAL ARTIST FROM AROUND THE WORLD IS PLAYED RIGHT HERE.ARTIST MAIL YOUR MUSIC IN TO KINGKOGKILLA@GMAIL.COM KOGWORLD.COM MY NOVELTY STORE SO LADIES SUPPORT.JULY 4TH MY NEW ALBUM WILL BE OUT. IM WORKING AND YOU SHOULD BE TO./K.O.G/WE WONT BE STOPPED
Are we living in a post racial America? Some Americans believe that, yes, we are and that some individuals who seek attention continue to use race and racism as a means for getting it. While others believe that harmful systemic racism and subconscious bias persists and the only way to eliminate them for good is to shine a bright light on them.
In this Episode of Race Haven Scott Speed is joined by guests Denny Faircloth and Dr. Osvaldo Gaytan. Scott (African American from Philadelphia, PA) and Denny (European American from Augusta, Georgia) will dialogue about this topic from two very different perspectives. Dr. Osvaldo (Psychiatrist) will join them to provide the social behavioral context to this dialogue.
Whether it's a link to a new unsigned artist, strolling down memory lane with the oldies, or requests for new music by the hottest artists, the majority of emails I receive are music requests. So this hour I want to play the top songs and artists that you have requested! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests and I'll get them in this hour!
MORE MUSIC LESS TALKING IS THE NUMBER 1 RADIO SHOW WHO ONLY PLAY LOCAL ARTIST FROM AROUND THE WORLD.I SUPPORT REAL ARTISTAND THEY SUPPORT ME BACK.TO GET RESPECT GIVE IT.KOGWORLD.COM CHECK OUT THE CLOTHING LINE.ALSO JULY 4TH MY ALBUM DROP RISE ABOVE THE MADNESS.SEE IM OUT HERE WORKING AND SO SHOULD YOU/K.O.G WE WONT BE STOPPED
WELCOME TO MORE MUSIC LESS TALKING THE ONLY INTERNET RADIO SHOW THAT PLAYS LOCAL ARTIST WORLDWIDE.THIS WEEK ITS THE BEST OF THE BURGH SO PGH STAND UP.THESE ARTIST SAY THEY DOING BIG THANGS WELL IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING PLAYED ON HERE THEN YOU AINT DOING SHIT.THESE ARTIST I PLAY IS WORKING.FUCK A PROUD TO BE LOCAL BE PROUD TO BE INTERNATIONAL.IM EVERYWHERE AND WE WONT BE STOPPED/K.O.G/LETS GET IT
Get your ears ready, and grab your favorite flava. (Flavor for you IDK folks). From the crates of funk, and days when turn tables were the only wheels you ever needed to get your groove on, here he comes!!!! E MACK! Eric McAlister. He will reach back to some super solids that are salads of soul with a super blend. Mr. Pittsburgh himself - he's got the music dammit to make you appreciate whatever it is you are going through. 347-205-9366
MORE MUSIC LESS TALKING TONIGHT 7PM THE BEST IN THE STATES WHY BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY INTERNET RADIO SHOW THAT PLAYS LOCAL ARTIST AROUND THE WORLD UNSIGNED.CHECK MY RESUME I GO HARD AT WHATEVER I DO AND WE WONT BE STOPPED.TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE OR SUPPORT YOUR CITIES AND WHO HATE ON OTHER ARTIST JUST TO HATE GUESS WHAT YALL SO HOE ASSES. KOG SAID IT. I SPEAK MY MIND AND THE TRUTH.STREET CERTIFIED WHY BECAUSE IM THE LAST OF A DIEING BREED AND I LOVE HIPHOP SO I DO WHAT I DO BEST SUPPORT./K.O.G
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- allah team (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)