SORT BY Relevancy
Quiet time for the kids? Need something soothing to help them calmly wake up or calmly head towards naptime or bedtime? Come with us and listen in as we tell tales of heart, adventure, fun exploration with characters to love!
Original song and stories told by Miss Jeannine Proulx weekly with the occasional talented storytellers and songwriters guests that kids love! Perfect for naptime or bedtime, these social and emotional heart felt stories are available live or on archived on demand listening for your child ages 2-10.
If children are inspired to draw pictures of the stories, with your permission they could be included in YouTube videos made from the stories! Check it out on the Heart Centered Stories website!
Come join in the fun and open your heart to Heart Centered Stories today!
Today's story and song focuses on Henriotta and the Sand Castle. Teaching lessons of perservernace, cooperation, heart and strength in adversity, Henriotta and the Sand Castle brings to life the difficulties with building our dreams and the trimpuh of heart when we accomplish that which we thought impossible!
This week's Melody Moment brought to you by The Melodies is "Choosing Love Instead" with A Love Song!
Listen to these wonderful interviews with four kids from the Peaceful Solution
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program changes hearts and minds.
Peace Through Education
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Incorporated (PSCEI) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting character education as its main tool for positive character development. Concurrent with its purpose, the PSCEI has developed The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program (PSCEP) with a variety of courses designed to reach all ages so the impact of character change can be realized and effected in society.
Persistent determination to bring a peaceful solution to the world's problems has led to the publication of The Peaceful Solution Character Education Program.
The Peaceful Solution’s Mission
The Peaceful Solution Character Education Incorporated is a 501(c)3 non-profit, secular educational organization seeking to enhance the lives of all people by promoting peace through educational programs and curricula designed to develop positive character.
What does it take to be a "Winning Parent" for kids in sports? How should you talk to your child after a bad practice or game? You know most of the time it's not the players that have the problem it's the parents. Parents have a major impact on a players career so make sure you say and do the right things so your child has an opportunity for success.
Time Home Entertainment Inc. RECENTLY ANNOUNCED
The Release of
Time For Kids All Access &
Sports Illustrated Kids All Access
Join us at the Campfire tonight at 8:00 PM with Host Isabella Heart!
LINK: Video Featuring Guest & Shows Featured for the 2014 Autumn Season
Joe and the gang talk about how fucked up this new generation of kids if fucked up, where their parents went wrong, and how we can help get them in line.
Austin Hairston - email@example.com
Sean Jenkins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nellz Fuller (Ashy) - email@example.com
Website - www.GorillaJoe.net
Joe Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheGorillaJoe
Webstore - http://gorillajoe.spreadshirt.com
YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/AWordFromJoe
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/gorillajoepodcast
Instagram - http://instagram.com/thegorillajoe
According to the National Military Family Association, "children of the National Guard and Reserve members face unique challenges since there are no military installations for them to utilize." Our Military Kids, Inc. pays special attention to those children, advocating to ensure stability and success in their lives. The 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization is focused on children of deployed National Guard and Reserve service members, as well as children of Wounded and Fallen Warriors from all branches of service.
Linda Davidson and Gail Kruzel founded Our Military Kids in 2004 out of concern for school-age children of Reserve and National Guard members and the lack of family support services. With the sacrifice of being apart for months at a time, they observed families so financially stretched that they couldn't afford fees for sports, fine arts, and tutoring.
Filled with compassion, Linda and Gail laid the groundwork to obtain grants to pay the associated fees to help relieve separation stress and improve emotional stability, while building self-esteem and enabling academic achievement. Grants from Our Military Kids are made possible by generous contributions from corporations, charitable foundations, and individuals. The hard work and commitment of volunteers is the backbone of the non-profit, translating into more grant money available to children of deployed National Guardsmen and Reservists, as well as Wounded Warriors. With a Charity Navigator score of 100 for accountability and transparency, mass media interest is no surprise.
The exemplary work of Our Military Kids has been featured in Huffington Post Impact, Stars and Stripes, New York Post, Parade Magazine, Washington Post, Fox and Friends, ABC News, and countless others. Join us to peruse their 10-year history of going above and beyond for Our Military Kids.
I have a great show lined up for this weekend with Jackie Muhammad aka André, Creator of Fine Art, Author and Accomplished
Musician in his own rights. Join us for this a lively interview.
Show time - 1:00 pm Arizona time
Date - 08/16/2014
Call in show number for BlogTalkRadio - 424-222-5349
Call in number to Charlie Bolts Show - 408-418-5050 Show ID 81810#
The Charlie Bolts Show
WinSong Entertainment LLC,
Interesting, many are unaware that young children have an opportunity to create wealth and cash assests due to the time they have to grow investments and cash value. Parents that are over 40 of course have less time to do so. Investing in the right products for kids can do things that you would be wise to understand.
As Child Mental Health Counselors and Play Therapists we have heard many parents wonder about their child lying. It’s concerning, disappointing, sometimes embarrassing and even infuriating when our children lie. With over 25 combined years in children’s mental health we have some ideas we want to share with you about why children lie and what you can do when they do. We also will be talking about some things you can do to minimize this behavior in your kids. In this show will cover several strategies that can help you help your children to become Freakishly Well Behaved kids. This episode will focus on lying.
Author, Professor, Mental Health Counselor, Play Therapist, International Speaker, & Mom-- Dr. Mullen has learned from the thousands of children she has worked with insights and actions necessary for parenting that will lead to the behavior and attitude changes you are looking for with your children.
If you are willing to learn, listen, grow, and work hard at this, your results will be nothing short of miraculous! You can have Freakishly Well Behaved Kids too! Remember to check out NAUGHTY NO MORE an activity book to help kids make better decisions. When kids feel good, they behave that way!
January Jones-Try Talking to Our Kids?
Nationally recognized psychologist and author Dr. James Sutton is a plain-speaking expert who deeply values his early experiences as a teacher. He offers a common sense, relationship-based approach to child behavior and family harmony. His many years of experience and his compassion for young people will come through loud and clear as he shares with your audience ideas that work.
(Many of them are in his latest book, The Changing Behavior Book: A Fresh Approach to the Difficult Child.)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (310 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (28 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- SHRAonair (23 chatters)
- susun weed (13 chatters)
- FFToolbox (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- cathelinejesse (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (0 chatters)