SORT BY Relevancy
How does a doctor cope when she specializes in older adults and struggles to care for her own ailing parent?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversations with Dr. Cheryl Woodson as she shares her experience as a daughter caregiver and her work as a Geriatrician.
You will find practical no nonsense advice on taking care of your loved ones and how to survive caregiving.
Learn more about Dr. Woodson.
Linda Noelker, Senior Vice President of the Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging, will join Denise to discuss the Innovation in Caregiving Award. The award recognizes adults who, in the course of caring for an adult aged 60 or older invents a device or technique that solves a caregiving challenge or finds a new application for an existing device or technique that supports caregiving and eases the burden on caregivers.
Mary Stoudemire, a family caregiver and 2012 award winner, will discuss her past winning design: a lap capelet she designed for her sister.
Today Bryan is flying solo and sharing different resources that both he and Bret use to improve their business
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (8 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (6 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- The Boland Report (2 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Clark and Selby (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)