SORT BY Relevancy
Traffic Authority's Daily Dose of Inspiration, Motivation and Education...
Listen and Be AMAZED
All we need is the collective desire for Land, Infrastructure & Nationhood and the political will power to manifest that collective desire into a tangible and concrete reality.
Response to article:
Start The Week With Your TA Friends and Family...Ninja's!
Bring your comments and questions...we will be here until the last voice is heard this morning!
Excerpts from "Early Morning At The "Tomb Raider" Temple.
The crowds that visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and the Angkor Ruins region can be overwhelming. Over 2.3 million people visited the site in 2014 making it one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Southeast Asia. On my last visit I spent many early mornings wandering the ruins including visits to Ta Prohm, the temple complex made famous by the 2001 film Lara Croft Tomb Raider.
Ta Prohm was built in the late 12th and early 13th centuries in the Bayon Style which include face towers and naga carrying giant figures. Originally called Rajavihara it is located one kilometer east of Angkor Thom, the last great city of the Khmer Empire. King Jayavayerman Vll who ruled the empire oversaw construction of Ta Prohm from Angkor Thom, where he ruled.
Ta Prohm had been left almost in the same condition as it was found, with huge trees growing out of the structure which have literally taken over the temple, one of it’s striking features.
Don’t forget to look on the ground as there are many relics from the temple half buried under your path.
Is it worth it to wake up early with all of the craziness of the crowds? Of course, it’s Angkor Wat. It’s an amazing experience. Just be prepared for a little nonsense and sometimes rudeness with that many people gathered in one spot. Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to be a downer. Just preparing you for what’s going to happen so you can adjust your expectations accordingly. If I didn’t have proof you’d probably never believe me if I told you someone even brought a horse. Mind you this was sunset, a different crowd indeed
Don’t forget to like the Far East Adventure Travel Facebook page. Visit fareastadventuretravel.com for more travel adventures and inspiration.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (0 chatters)