SORT BY Relevancy
@geraldmac22 @ BBMPradio
Sponsored by: Kimble Tile
Segment 1: Detroit Tigers. Opening Day in the D. Back to back walk offs for Detroit by new comers Alex Gonzalez and Ian Kinsler. Quality starts by JV and Max. What questions have been answered for you as a fan about this team and what questions have popped up.
Sponsored by: T2 Sports
Segment 2: Michigan State / Michigan. NCAA Tourney. Call in college hoop fans! We are talking NCAA Tourney and the conversations heat up any time Michigan State and Michigan are mentioned in it.
JDS Certified Inc announcing a new partnership with T2 International Marketing. This partnership is a plus to JDS in providing sound digital marketing for clients. JDS will now offer many different areas of marketing to more advanced clients using T2's experience and 25 years in the business. We are still building and connecting this new relationship. Everything should be set in place by Jan 2014. We also looking forward to our new partnership with Bank Of America ( in process now). We are
1st News story: US Attack On Syria Violates International Law
2nd story : Congress Debates Obama Syria Attack
3rd News story: Understanding the Players in Syria
4th News story: Iran-Contra Redux? Prince Bandar Heads Secret Saudi-CIA Effort to Aid Syrian Rebels, Topple Assad
1) Program introduction and the singing of O Canada 2) Our Program will be on the Verdict of the Bradly Manning Trial from independent news sources. 3) The Websites for the 3 sound recording are
Military Court Finds Manning Not Guilty of "Aiding the Enemy"
Larry Wilkerson: Military culture dissuades whistleblowing, verdict is a symptom of the disease of endless war - July 31, 13
Manning Found Guilty of Espionage, Faces 100-plus Years In Jail
Kevin Gosztola: Verdict's impact will negatively affect future whistleblowers coming forward and NSA leaker Snowden - July 31, 13
"Bradley Manning has Become a Martyr"-Interview with Wikileaks on the Guilty Verdict
1) Program Introduction with the singing of O Canada. 2)Bradley Manning Awaits Verdict After Trial Ends with Prosecution "Smears" & Harsh Gov’t Secrecy. Todays program will be a news report on the Badley manning Trail. This report how the the court attacked him using falsh claims against him . 3) This is the Vidieo link to the Goverment Debate on changing the NSA Laws on spying on Americans http://therealnews.com/t2/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/76672
1) Intro to the Program and the singing of O Canada
2) We have two files to play on the NSA and about Edward Snowden The 1st is about Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Share Close Financial Ties to Defense Industry
Vote to protect citizens privacy is struck down not based on party lines but campaign contributions from the defense industry .
4) Music Break
5) The 2nd news story is about Reps. Conyers & Massie on Bipartisan Campaign Against NSA Spying; Call for James Clapper to Resign
6)Finnish with the O, Canada them Song
Here are the Vidieo Referances for the program
1) Intro to program then the singing of O Canada Detroit Red Wings Get New $400 Million Taxpayer-Financed Stadium While the City Goes Bankrupt
Frank Hammer: Detroit's road to ruin was paved by an ill-conceived economic model. - July 25, 13
3) music break
Richard Wolff: Detroit a "Spectacular Failure" of System that Redistributes Pay from Bottom to Top
1) intro to program then the singing of O , Canada
2) NSA Spying Under Fire From Congress, Churches and Tech Companies.Real NEWS July 19 (13)
The NSA's surveillance programs are getting challenged by unlikely groups,including tech companies, elected officials, and a coalition ranging from Churches to gun rights groups.
3) Music Break 4) DC Council Tells Wal-mart Living Wage is Non-Negotiable ,Real NEWS July 22(13)
Josh Eidelson: DC's action is a major hit to America's largest employer Wal-mart, as workers mobilize nationwide to demand a living wage.
In this interview with Josh Eidelson by the Real News he explains because of this new living wage law Walmart has put new constrution of stores in DC on hold.
5) Final Comments 6) Closing Music , O Canada them. 7) This is a Real News Report that we dont have time enouph to play on the program today. Dated July 20th (13) Is Detroit's Bankruptcy Really a Feeding Frenzy for Privatization?
Frank Hammer: Retirees, workers, and blacks will lose big as banks look to profit from debt collection and the privatization of one of America's largest cities
Basicly the Bank take all the money and the people will get NO city pension
1) Program Introduction
2) Report from the Real News about Edward Snowden the NSA Whistle-blower . 3) My finnal Comments 4) Other internect programs on the same subject . WikiLeaks Blasts U.S. for Leaving Snowden "Stateless" as NSA Leaker Withdraws Asylum Bid in Russia
Wellcome to todays Independent NEWS Report 1)We will be playing a News Report on the Edward Snowden story.This progam exposes the national media Lies about him and exposes that the US Goverment is lieing and covering up there UnConstutional spying on US citizens.
How the US Main stream TV Media is being used by the Goverment to to cover up there Lies.
2) The other Subject is the attacks on independent Reporters that expose the Truth on what is going on that is UnConstutional actions by the US Goverment .
Where is Edward Snowden? Glenn Greenwald on Asylum Request, Espionage Charge; More Leaks to Come
other Edward Snowden News storys to listen to http://therealnews.com/t2/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/76481
To listen to the CBC National for Canadian NEWS goto http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/watch/
Steve Canal, MillerCoors Community Commerce and Partnerships manager announces the start of an exciting new contest for small business leaders. Victor Hwang, founder of T2 Venture Capital and author of the recently-published The Rainforest Blueprint: How to Design Your Own Silicon Valley, a practical guide to putting the lessons learned from Silicon Valley into practice, says the key to inspiring employees and partners to think innovatively is to develop a business culture that replicates that