SORT BY Relevancy
Weekly Round-Up with your hosts on 2 Minutes For Chirping, Bianca Musico and Simon Kirkman take you through the AIHL Sydney Derby from last Saturday between the Sydney Ice Dogs and the Sydney Bears. They will be discussing stats and news from the game and season to date results. Join them from 6:30pm tonight and call in via SKYPE to join in the conversation live. They'd love to hear your thoughts on the game.
This Week My Guest Are Jim Lyttle Of Rogue Male And Gerard de Marigny Of Americade
The Heavy Metal Mayhem Radio Show! Classic 80's Underground. 'Playing The Best Of All The Rest' Hosted By Mike 'The Big Cheese'Give Us A Like On Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Theheavymetalmayehmradioshow
Metal Matinee Bootlegs And Demo-Lition Segment Downloads-http://heavymetalmayhembigcheese.blogspot.com/
This author has invited another author to share the interview with LaResa Brunson.
Sydney Arrison began writing at a very early age. While a freshman in college her English professor encouraged her to pursue writing as a career. She was a reporter for the independent press and is currently working on her third novel. Sydney resides in New York with her husband and two children.
http://sydneyarrison.blogspot.com/ Was named as one of BookBuzzr "widget to inspire"
Buy link: http://amzn.com/B00G1J1346
More info to come
Sydney Lyttle began her writing journey when she joined the team of writers for her high school newspaper which published her weekly articles. She is a graduate of The College of Westchester where she earned a degree in Business Administration. Drama… Another Man’s Girl is her first novel, and she is diligently working on the 2nd and 3rd installments to her Drama series. Sydney currently resides in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania with her husband and children. To learn more about Sydney visit her web
The Traveling Eye is LIVE from Australia and coming to you from Sydney. From the Harbor to the Blue Mountains. From Climbing the Bridge to holding Koala's, we will do it all and share the experience with you. Join our host, Ja'Vonne and a group with WHUR Washington as they enjoy all Sydney has to offer.
Self-esteem can give teenagers the ability to resist peer pressure, deal with uncertainty, tackle new activities and handle disappointments, according to the Building Strong Families Program of the University of Missouri Extension. Discover ways to build your teenager’s self-worth to produce a positive outlook and the confidence to become an independent adult.
Instill a sense of self-esteem in your teenager by showing respect when you address him. Listen to your teen's fears and concerns without dismissing them as childhood angst. Give your teen a voice in the family decision-making to show that you value his feelings and opinions.
Set an Example
Teenagers can discover what it is like to have a healthy sense of self-worth by following a role model. According to Kids Health from Nemours, you should be conscious of your attitude and actions, particularly when your teen is around. Set a good example by addressing problems with a positive outlook, asserting yourself politely in public and displaying self-confidence. Your teenager might develop low self-esteem if she consistently sees pessimistic family members who doubt their abilities and react to personal and professional setbacks with negativity.
Perhaps better known to millions as the Mayflower Madam, Sydney Biddle Barrows is now making quite a name for herself as a Magnificent Mentor. Her first book, Mayflower Madam, went right to the top of the New York Times bestseller list. She has since become a highly successful management consultant and writer. She masterfully reinvented herself as a marketing guru. She is coaching businesses on how to attract clients and keep them coming back. Sydney will be giving that advice to you today.
Sydney Tremayne:Sydney was born in England where he lived for 26 years. He then spent the next 43 years in Canada and now lives in a mountain village in Panama. I doubt that Panama has ever seen the likes of Sydney’s internet-enabled workrate and server utilization!
He is a renowned expert in investment strategies and well known for explaining his systems, including in his three investment books (two of them best sellers), in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
Sydney founded Wealthy Investor Limited in 2009 and is the chief executive officer. Over the last four years, based on more than 50 years of professional and private investment experience, he has designed a uniquely effective and profitable long-term stock timing investment system.
Tammy Furey works with expat parents in Switzerland and internationally to help them move from stress, isolation, frustration, anxiety, loneliness and a sense of being lost to being stress free and happy no matter where they are in the world. Tammy is a coach, writer and blogger who lives in St. Gallen with her husband and daughter whilst attempting (badly) to speak German and fold her paper recycling in the correct manner.
OPEN MIC POETRY NIGHT
Join us C. Bravo and Mr. Speaker
New York 7:00 PM EST
California 4:00 PM PST
London 5 hours ahead
Rome 6 hours ahead
Melbourne and Sydney 16 hours ahead
Via internet or telephone
NO THEME. NO RESTRICTIONS.
Call in number 1.646.478.5603
Peter Walsh joins GetRealLive to talk about his upcoming LIVE Event in Sydney #peterwalshSYD.
In a one-off stage event hosted by Get Real Live, Peter Walsh will not only debunk the myth that more is better, but will throw a much needed lifeline to overburdened and overwhelmed Australians hung over from years of overconsumption. Research has shown that one in four Australians feel anxious, overwhelmed and depressed about the clutter in their homes. One in five respondents, according to the same research, have built a shed or garage to keep or store things, while one in eight had even moved house to accommodate their superfluous ‘stuff’.
Today, Peter will not only answer questions about how 'stuff' affects and impacts our lives but he will be joined by Tania Venn from 1-800-Got-Junk. Together, they will share some interesting and inspiring stories all in an effort to help over burdened individuals and families live the lives they deserve.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- sun752 (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Wicce Women (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)