SORT BY Relevancy
After being awakened in the middle of the night and robbed at knife point, Sierra tells her story of healing, hope, and miracles that allowed her to swim from darkness back into the light through her relationship with nature. Join us for this inspirational show!
Sierra Goodman truly follows and lives her dreams. From her ocean front rainforest property on Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula, she inspires thousands of people daily with her unique insight, clarity, wisdom and humor. Sierra teaches us about living the authentic human experience with ease and joy. www.iam-iam-iam.com, She shares insights on her beloved family, the dolphins and whales.
She also has the JOB (Joy of Being) of facilitating life-changing trips by taking humans to swim with and experience the unbounded Joy and Love of the wild dolphins and whales. Learn more about swimming with the dolphins and whales and read about Sierra's deep connections with them: www.divinedolphin.com.
Sierra’s wisdom has perpetuated the creation of the Oceans of Inspiration series of products.
Sierra hears and follows her inner guidance and intuition and takes inspired action on the messages, or Echoes of the Heart, that she receives. With a lot of quiet time in nature to her ability to connect deeply with ‘All That Is’ and express what she hears in words that inspire others. It’s always a win-win when we follow our highest good & express our authentic selves freely and with love and joy.
Sierra is also a co-author of the bestselling Dolphins and Whales Forever.
Swimming offers something no other aerobic exercise does: the ability to work your body without harsh impact to your skeletal system. When the human body is submerged in water, it automatically becomes lighter. When immersed to the waist, your body bears just 50 percent of its weight; dunk yourself to the chest and that number reduces to around 25 to 35 percent; with water all the way to the neck, you only have to bear 10 percent of your own weight. The other 90 percent is handled by the pool.
This means that the pool provides an ideal place to work stiff muscles and sore joints, especially if you're overweight or suffer from arthritis.
DreamCatcher Radio does Shark Week with Dan Robinson and Dave Shector. Our hosts for the evening are Jamie Scott and Patti Southerland
This show will give you a deep look into the real situation in America and around the world. It will show you how it is impossible for this nation and this world to survive this Judgment which has been vicious and brutal to these vicious and brutal people!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (139 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (16 chatters)
- ankhkakek (11 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Food Alchemy Network (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- anythings on the table (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- SeanHubbard (0 chatters)
- Blue Waters (0 chatters)