SORT BY Relevancy
Swami continues with Verse 122 from THE CHIDAKASHA GITA OF BHAGAWAN NITYANANDA OF GANESHPURI. Here is the first verse to be discussed...
122. OMKAR is the elite of all. Omkar is like the dawn of the sun. Omkar is the witness of all. Omkar is the most frightful of all forms. Omkar is fire. There is not a greater thing in this universe than fire. Fire is pervading both internally and externally. In the middle is the earth. The earth is below. Air is above. Air pervades the universe. The universe is in air. The first is air. The second is fire. The first is discrimination. The second is sound. Soundlessness is in the form of air. Soundlessness is eternal bliss. It is existence, knowledge, bliss. The Self should be merged in soundlessness. The visible world is in the Self. When SAT unites with CHIT, Ananda is realized. This Ananda is Vivekananda, Chaitanyananda, Sri Brahmananda, Paramananda, Sri Nityananda, and Satchitananda. What is manliness is the realization of this Ananda. This is Brahma Jnana, Yoga Jnana, Kala Jnana. This Trikala Jnana is in the heart. In the heart is Mukti. Nityananda Mukti is in the heart.
Swami continues with Verse 86 from THE CHIDAKASHA GITA OF BHAGAWAN NITYANANDA OF GANESHPURI. Here is the first verse to be discussed...
86. The repetition of Rama is true delight. It is the eternal Atma delight, eternal true delight, internal Atma delight, Kundalini grandeur delight. The lord of mind is Rama. Rama means Atman. That which governs the ten Indriyas (five Karmendriyas and five Jnyanendriyas) is Rama. Ravana means all the wicked qualities in us. Sita means Chitta. Lakshmana means attention (thought control). Krishna means introspection. This introspection is the eternal Atma delight.
9pm GMT/4pm Eastern/3pm Central/1pm Pacific
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon on 2/8/16 at 19 degrees Aquarius 16 minutes and the concept of Mardi Gras. They will discuss the origins of the word "Carnival" as a "farewell to flesh" and look into the deeper meaning of these traditions. Listen as they explain, how being "Spiritual" isn't abstinence but indulgence. They will show how the real Yogi literally desires "nothing." They will talk about the benefits of being addicted to "nothing" and how to use this New Moon to begin your conversion. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul to start your personal development.
Today’s guest is the venerable, Jewish-born, holy man from Brooklyn, who did his pranams & sadhana on the Borscht Belt, Steve Bhaerman, aka Swami Beyondananda. Steve is the author of Swami for Precedent: a 7-Step Plan to Heal the Body Politic & Cure Electile Dysfunction. Tune in today to hear the wit & wisdom of this out-of-the-box thinker. Steve is also the co-author with Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., cellular biologist, of the popularSpontaneous Evolution CD series.
Purchase Swami’s books & CD’s here.
Swami Beyondananda is the cosmic comic alter ego of writer, humorist, performer and uncommontator Steve Bhaerman. The Swami, whose favorite yoga pose is tongue-in-cheek, is the spokesperson for a new non-religion, FUNdamentalism (accent on “fun”). Says the Swami, “We are strictly non-dominational.”
Steve was pursuing a career as a teacher and writer, when a funny thing happened. The name “Swami Beyondananda” flew into his head on day in 1979. As Steve tells it, “I got struck by enlightening during a brainstorm.”
Swamiji, aka Steve Bhaerman, was also on A Better World Rado
Mitchell and Steve are old friends and did the first interview at the ISEEEM Conference in Boulder in 2008. A Better World & New Realities sponsored Swami Beyondananda in NYC at the MetaCenter in June, 2011. www.wakeuplaughing.com
Swami continues with Verse 101 from THE CHIDAKASHA GITA OF BHAGAWAN NITYANANDA OF GANESHPURI. Here is the first verse to be discussed...
101. When a boy has passed the first standard and he goes to the second standard, books of the first standard are no longer required by him. When a man is in sound sleep, he sees neither the stars nor the sun nor the moon. He is aware of nothing. Then the mind is nill. Sleep is a subtle condition. It is not gross. In sound sleep we are not conscious of the body. Then we are conscious of Atma alone. We will have sleep when Prana is in a fixed plane in the body. When the ego is completely destroyed, everything seems to be like “reflection.” The mind’s delusion is not permanent. It is not Shiva.
9pm GMT/4pm Eastern/3pm Central/1pm Pacific
Maia Aziz P.S.W., C.L.Y.L., writes and speaks on living a life of love and laughter. President-Elect of The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor, Maia is joined each week on Morning Moments With Maia...Conversations of Love and Laughter by an eclectic lineup of guests who live their lives with love and laughter and work to help others do the same.
Jeffrey Briar, or Swami Hasya Ananda, is a Master Trainer for The Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga and Director of The Laughter Yoga Institute. He is probably the most experienced Laughter Exercise Leader in the world outside Asia.
Jeffrey's work has been widely featured in international media from CNN, to The Megan Mullaly Show to Geraldo at Large and Oprah. His laughter yoga mastery was even credited as bringing a stiff Harry Hamlin out of his shell to quick step his way through Dancing With the Stars. Today Jeffrey joins Maia for a conversation about the spiritual underpinnings of the laughter yoga movement.
in Self Help
Have you ever said, I'd love to do that but I need someone to go with me? Or wanted to have more fun but are waiting for someone else to show up before you can choose it?
Ever heard the song lyrics, "love the one you're with"?The good girl's explore 4 tips for having more fun with the one you're with 24/7... It's match making at it's finest... It's you falling in love with you.. Maybe even for the first time. Loving you opens the door to more people showing up in your life who loves you too!
"Often I say, learn the art of love. What I really mean is: learn the art of removing all that hinders love. It is a negative process. It is like digging a well - you go on removing layers of earth, stones, rocks and then suddenly there is water. The water was always there as an undercurrent. When you remove all barrriers, the water is available. So with love. Love is the undercurrent of your being. It is flowing, but there are many rocks, much earth to be removed. That is what I mean when I say: learn the art of love. It is really not learnign love but un-learing the way of un-love." - Swami Chaitanaya Keerti
Viren Swami, Ph.D.
Imagine you’ve just witnessed a traffic accident. There are two victims, one you find attractive, the other less so. Which of the two victims would you help first? Or, imagine you have to hire someone to work for your company. They both have identical qualifications and experience, but one you find attractive, the other less attractive. Who would you hire?
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on this weeks episode of Zaiyah's House.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Apotheosis and the process of a human becoming an "Adult." When America was founded we were one nation under God, the land of the free and home of the brave. Today, money has become our god and we are the land of the addicted and the home of the terrorized. Listen as they talk about where we went wrong and how to get back on track. They will discuss the responsibility of each individual to become an adult. They will show by starting locally we can expand into global change. Start by using these standards to help you choose candidates to become our next leaders. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and become a human in the Adult State.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the transit of Mercury; changing direction. Mercury will now start moving forward which will help us progress on all levels. They will discuss the behavior of Mercury as the lower mind and its place in our everyday lives. This show will explain the Kriya Yoga concept of intelligence and the operations of four mental functions. How we think is what we become; but thoughts need belief to make changes. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul to emit your thoughts with the Prana Power of intention.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (50 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (17 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (8 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Dope Chic City (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)