SORT BY Relevancy
My guest Mathew Fox is perhaps the greatest writer on Meister Eckhart that has ever existed. No one paints as broad a portrait of the master as Fox does in his new book "Meister Eckhart:a mystic Warrior of our Times"
Though he lived in the thirteenth century. Meister Eckhart's deeply ecumentical teachings were in many ways modern. He thaught about what we call ecology, championed artistic creativity, and advocated for social, economic, and gender justice. All these elements have inspired spiritual maveric Matthew Fox and influenced his Creation Spirituality. Please visit www.MathewFox.org
Susie doesn't call herself an expert... Multi-modality energy mastery teacher/practitioner,
transformational change facilitator, award winning author and mentor... Susie assists you to
embrace transformation, find a higher purpose, revitalise, redesign, empower and reformat
your life to be more successful, confident ,passionate and FUN – ‘ Harry Potter on the Road Less
Susie consults to people from all walks of life and all ages, the destitute to pillars of society,
monarchy, heads of billion dollar corporations, commissioners of police, heads of government
agencies, spy chiefs, MP's and the famous....
Susie was singled out as one of the top three healers in Europe and the USA by Sunday Times
Magazine Award Winning Health Journalist and Spiritual Author, Hazel Courteney. Susie’s latest
project the SuperHEROCode is being serialized in BOND Magazine, a by invitation luxury magazine
that goes to the top 1% ultra high net worth families on earth... Susie has been approached to
mentor the kids of some of these families.
Susie has been featured in most of the UK National newspapers, magazines and on ITV This
Morning. She has recently been offered her own reality tv show by film maker Sean Stone, son of
legendary Oscar winning Film Director, Oliver Stone.
Matthew Fox is the author of over 30 books including The Hidden Spirituality of Men, Christian Mystics, and most recently Meister Eckhart. A preeminent scholar and popularizer of Western mysticism, he became an Episcopal priest after being expelled from the Catholic Church by Cardinal Ratzinger, who later became Pope Benedict XVI.
Meister Consultant's Neil Veilleux will join us to discuss Renewable Thermal technologies; the current state of the market and recent changes in Massachusetts legislation that lay the foundation for exciting market growth opportunities. Neil brings a unique perspective to the topic as he was a key member of the Meister team that supported DOER's recent Commonwealth Accelerated Renewable Thermal Strategy report which sought to identify best strategies to rapidly spur renewable thermal (RT) market growth in Massachusetts. Neil also recently led the design, planning, and execution of the "Greenovate Boston Community Summit", the City's first large-scale sustainability and climate conference, which drew over 500 community members and business leaders.
For more information and access to the bill's fill text please visit: http://www.masscleanheatbill.org/
Ever wonder what certain dreams symbolize? Do you have recurring dreams or nightmares? Join us this week as we discuss dream interpretation and answer these questions with our guest Susie Readreams. Sunday 8 eastern on Dead Air.
Susie is back on the American Nationalist Network after a brief hiatus for the school season. Susie's show's will be broadcast the first Tuesday of every month live on Talkshoe (a format she used for several years and with which she is more comfortable). As a result of the importing her show here for the time being we will have to broadcast her archived show a day later. If you wish to listen to her live or call in, please visit her Talkshoe page until we can achieve a true simulcast.
It's the BEHAVIOR, stupid Why in the world do so many Americans today use the word 'white?' Because if race had not been introduced into American society, none of the destruction of our Republic would have happened. Susie will talk about why introducing RACE into desegregation and Civil Rights was ultimate to their success. That was the job of Liberals that took over Russia in 1917. They said for decades, after Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, that the 'peasants' were downtrodden. Then it became 'the workers.' Someone has to be downtrodden first!
The American Nationalist Network (ANN), in conjunction with Susee Purtee, supports the use and availability of its programs for the general public under the “fair use” portion of Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. We require only that the content is clearly notated as being produced by and for the American Nationalist Network (ANN). Changing of its material in any fashion, whether audio or graphic, is prohibited.
Join us for the April edition of Native American Gaming as host Valerie Red-Horse is joined by Alan Meister, Ph.D., principal economist at Nathan Associates Inc. Meister specializes in the application of economic analysis to litigation, regulatory, public policy, and strategic business matters. He has extensive experience analyzing economic issues related to the gaming industry, including Indian gaming, commercial casinos, racinos, card rooms, and online gaming. He leads the Gaming Industry and Indian Gaming practices at Nathan Associates, which provide consulting services to tribes, federal, state, and local governments, gaming operators, gaming suppliers and investors. In addition to his consulting work, Meister has also conducted years of independent, scholarly research on the gaming industry and authored a number of publications, most notably his annual study, the Indian Gaming Industry Report. Tune in as Red-Horse explores the findings of the latest edition of the report with Meister. This will definitely not be an episode to miss!
SUSIE COCHRANE is back on AHR......YAY!!!!!!!!
This is a VERY special appearance because SUSIE has written and published her own book, The Wisdom in the Silence Within
Yes, SUSIE has put her wisdom into a book to share so we are able to learn how to live the life we so richly deserve
Please join ANNETTE and SUSIE.........RING in on 347 202 0232 or meet us in the chatroom
YOUR PLACE LOVE CONNECTION: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm ET
YOUR PLACE of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host & Instructor : Dr. Susie
September 16 Lesson: "Are we Living in the Last Days!"
Foundational Text: 2 Timothy 3: 1-5
3:1 You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2 For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3 They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good. 4 They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 5 They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly.
Study : Matt 24: 37-44, 1 Tim.4, 2 Tim.3, 2 Peter 3: 1-9.
Questions for thought:
1. To what does the phrase “last days” refer?
2. To what kind of false teachers is Paul referring? Describe what they believed.
3. List the 9 things Paul asks Timothy to emulate in verses 10–11.
Call in 646.478.4932
Scholar, author and foremother, Carol Christ joins us tonight to discuss The Goddess and the Joy of Life in Ancient Crete. We'll delve into new research on matriarchies, the difference from patriarchy, define "love is free" in matriarchal societies and chat about Crete being a "gift giving" society. We'll talk about ancient rituals on Crete, redefine patriarchal myths and discuss the "immanental turn" in feminist theologies - and more.....
Crossing the threshold into the second half of the show, returning is Matthew Fox, author of over 30 books including the Hidden Spirituality of Men, Christian Mystics and the most recently, Meister Eckhart. Matthew, a preeminent scholar and popularizer of Western mysticism, became an Episcopal priest after being excommunicated from the Catholic Church by Cardinal Ratzinger, who later became Pope Benedict XVI for such ideas as earth based spirituality and the Sacred Feminine. Matthew will discuss Meister Echhart (1260-1329) A Mystic Warrior for Our Times whose thinking/preaching was inalignment with the Beguines and the feminist and poet, Adrienne Rich.
in Self Help
Though he lived in the thirteenth century, Meister Eckhart’s deeply ecumenical teachings were in many ways modern. He taught about what we call ecology, championed artistic creativity, and advocated for social, economic, and gender justice. All these elements have inspired our Chi For Yourself guest, spiritual maverick Matthew Fox, and influenced his Creation Spirituality. In his latest book, Fox creates metaphorical meetings between Eckhart and Teilhard de Chardin, Thich Nhat Hanh, Carl Jung, Black Elk, Rumi, Adrienne Rich, and other radical thinkers. Matthew Fox is the author of "Meister Eckhart, A Mystic-Warrior for Our Times."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (447 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (48 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Random Rants (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Keep It Spicy Network (0 chatters)