SORT BY Relevancy
It's that time of year again. Spring has finally sprung and everyone is juming into an exercise or workout program in order to get BEACH BODY ready. That's all fine and good but we should actually concerned aout the inside of our bodies as well as the outside, all year round.
Millions of people around the globe have been taking risk of reducing calories by undergoing surgery, while others prefer to burn fat the natural way. There are so many natural weight loss benefits to consider before agreeing undergoing a painful and costly surgery that has no guarantee. Too many people are seeing these weight loss surgeries as the easy way out instead of as a last option. Many Surgeons have become popular for satisfying their clients while many manufacturing companies have introduced new products for weight loss.
According to Timothy B. Curry, MD of the Mayo Clinic, almost 2/3 of Americans are overweight or obese, and that number continues to rise. Many people want to lose weight, but for those who have become very large, surgery may be the only way to successfully do this. Others may take the weight off by making diet and exercise changes.
Natural weight loss benefits are so much more motivating than those of surgery. With natural weight loss you are not shocking your body into starvation with an intensely reduced stomach. Instead you are retraining your body to appreciate the right foods that provide the nutrients you need to be healthy. Other natural weight loss benefits include the introduction of better habits into your life style. By taking the time to learn to eat well, to learn to appreciate and enjoy regular exercise, and to learning how to overcome those strong cravings, or binge days, you are setting yourself up for long term success.
So join us tomorrow March 12, at 8:30 on www.blogtalkradio/dpradioxl to discuss which strategies are the best for us to begin getting into HEALTHY shape.
WIN, WIN, WIN IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
Does "NATURAL" or "DRUG FREE" really mean anything to you? Do you understand WADA?
Call into the GNS radio show Tuesday evening February 10th at 5PM PST.
Put this number in your phone today and call in from anywhere; (347) 857-3218, keep it handy you'll need it in the future
The questions will be tough but there will also be prizes for interacting with us.
At GLOBAL NATURAL SPORTS We plan to crack this subject wide openInba Pnba Denny Kakos!!!
The only Natural Bodybuilder worldwide to consecutivly win the prestigious Natural Olympia Gold Medal! Kiyoshi Moody rules the field and may share the secret of how. Tune in live and don't miss a moment!!!
the new podcast covering curretly set to cover NANBF, OCB and IFPA is launching tonight as co-host Showbiz liz kampschroeder interviews current co-ifpa President Fred Rowlett.
INTRODUCING GLOBAL NATURAL SPORTS MAGAZINE
Join us as we welcome Eric Lipton - Editor in Chief and Tara Sinatra - Creative Director - Publisher as they walk us throught the articles and athletes covered in the first issue. Plans to create future articles and how YOU may be featured!!!
Now, more than ever before, parents are finding out in utero if their baby will be born with some kind of congenital birth defect. One potentially fatal congenital heart defect is hypoplastic left heart syndrome (or HLHS). According to Texas Children's Hospital, this occurs in about 1 in 6,000 live births when the fetus's left side of the heart does not develop normally. Boston Children's Hospital led the way for babies diagnosed in utero with HLHS by creating an in utero procedure to reduce the severity of HLHS or, in some cases, to prevent the critical congenital heart defect from actually occurring -- allowing the baby's heart to eventually work with four pumping chambers (instead of the 2 chambers so many HLHS babies have). Today's show will feature a couple who traveled to Boston when they discovered their unborn child would have HLHS. How dangerous was the surgery? How many surgeries did their son need? What is their son's prognosis? Listen to this show for answers to these questions and more!
Sophie Uliano is an Internationally renowned Green and Healthy Living expert and her latest book is Gorgeous for Good. She is the author of New York Times best-selling, book, Gorgeously Green. Sophie has written 2 other books, on food/wellness and Natural DIY’s (The Gorgeously Green Diet, and Do it Gorgeously). Sophie’s education began in the UK where she studied clinical nutrition, homeopathy, and aromatherapy, which led to her interest in healthy eating, and making her own health and beauty products.
A look into Gorgeous for Good
Well-researched, myth-busting information about commercial and natural beauty products
Simple guidelines for buying the best skin care products, and easy recipes for cost-saving beauty products to make at home
Healthy, budget-friendly recipes for food to kick start the new you
Tune in for some great eco-friendly beauty tips!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- in5d (42 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)